Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 379. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
I know we can no longer mine Ethereum with 2gb cards

If you updated your windows 10 version then you can't with 3gb too cause the new updated windows 10 version takes 666mb and the dag file is right now at 2.33gb + 666mb = 3gb, nobody can mine eth with 3gb on windows 10 anymore.
i am mining with 3gb card Smiley

Do not update, if you do then gameover.

I know we can no longer mine Ethereum with 2gb cards

If you updated your windows 10 version then you can't with 3gb too cause the new updated windows 10 version takes 666mb and the dag file is right now at 2.33gb + 666mb = 3gb, nobody can mine eth with 3gb on windows 10 anymore.

Is this a recent update?

Yes.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This is a little embarrassing but I have tried everything but cannot get v11 to work. I copied over my .bat file and for some reason the miner keeps picking a monero pool. I have tried the -epool but it comes up as a wrong unknown option. I am about to rip my hair out!
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I've set up keccak on a YIIMP pool. With pool difficulty set at 1024 (the same setting that the official SmartCash pools use), ccminer was getting about 50% bad shares due to low difficulty. We found the batch file has to use the "-m 2" switch to multiply the difficulty, or manually set difficulty higher to resolve this problem. Setting the pool difficulty to 2048 did not help.

People are having problems dual-mining ETH and SMART due to this 50% bad shares due to low difficulty issue. I can't find a difficulty multiplier param or difficulty modification param for Claymore miner. Does something like this exist?

Anyone know what might help me fix this problem on the pool?

Thanks
Activity: 18
hello, any chance of support for overclocking with nvidia cards? the 1060's in particular can mine at 23 mhs with 70% or even less power limit, afterburner only support 8 gpus max, kinda of a bummer with 13+ pcie slots motherboards.

works fine with 13 cards Smiley

you just need to use settings for the cards more than 8
They fixed that with a beta  a few versions ago, works fine now with the final released version 4.4.2
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
I have tired that way, reversed etc.  I'm just running out of ideas. The only way to mine is if I disable that 2gb video card, if I use the code below and disable the 2gb video card it mines perfectly.  As soon I enable the 2gb card I get the DAG error.  Maybe its time to run a second mining program, I wish DAG file didn't have to be on the video card and can be put on a secondary SSD drive or current SSD drive.

set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ****  -epsw ****  -tt 68 -allpools 1 -di 123 -dcri 15 -mode 0  -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr-us.coinmine.pl:2222 -dwal ***** -dpsw **** 
pause

What you could do is to mine a low dag Algo with that specific card, try ETC, run separate instance of claymore miner and use -di options pointing to your 2GB gpu and mine ETC.
Activity: 182
thank you for sharing. It's really helpful Smiley
Activity: 84
-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333 -asm 1 -epool stratum+tcp://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -epsw x -allpools 1

replace the -epool with -dpool command before the second coin to mine configuration, see below

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -esm 0 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -wd 1 -r 1
I didn't even notice: that, the second "-ewal" and second "-epsw" all should be "-dxxx" instead.

Still getting the same error.
You don't have a "-dcoin" and DCR is the default: is that what you intended?
Been trying everything the last few days.  I can't stop my 2gb video card from trying to mine Ethereum and causing the DAG error.  These are just a couple bat file I have tried,

Code:

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ****  -epsw ****  >>> -mode 1-123 <<< -tt 68 -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr-us.coinmine.pl:2222 -dwal ***** -dpsw ****  -mode 0  -dcri 15 -dcoin dcr
pause

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal ****  -epsw ****  -di 123 -tt 68 -allpools 1 -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr-us.coinmine.pl:2222 -dwal ***** -dpsw ****  -di 0123 -dcri 15 -dcoin dcr
pause

Assuming it is a cut and paste - maybe the "-mode 1-123" is confusing it?  You don't want "mode 1" anyway, you have "-mode 0" later on the command-line.
Grow with community
Ok, so I need some help. I am using SMOS with 2 rigs, 6 cards each all Red Devil 8 Gig RX580's and have been mining eth without issues using SMOS claymore-eth-v.11. I have been trying to setup dual mining and I don't seem to have it setup right. Below is my config so if anyone can tell me what I am missing I would appreciate it. Oh, I am trying to mine eth and expanse. My wallet address is filled in with both my real wallets.

If I use either one, just eth mines fine and just expanse mines fine but together it doesn't seem to work.

-wd 1 -r 1 -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -esm 0 -epsw x -allpools 1 -mport 127.0.0.1:3333 -asm 1 -epool stratum+tcp://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -epsw x -allpools 1

replace the -epool with -dpool command before the second coin to mine configuration, see below

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -esm 0 -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018 -ewal MYWALLETADDRESS/Rig2 -epsw x -allpools 1 -wd 1 -r 1

I thought epool was for eth based coins? I will give it a shot, thanks for your help.

Ok, so I changed it to dpool and now its trying to connect but I am getting this error.

DCR: Failed to get nonce1 at handshaking

Oh wait, the second pool is en Expanse coin, My bad, you can't dual mine in 2 same Algo, Eth and Exp are both Etash/Dagger hashimoto, mine other Algo in pair with Eth such as Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal/Blake2s/Keccak.

hello, any chance of support for overclocking with nvidia cards? the 1060's in particular can mine at 23 mhs with 70% or even less power limit, afterburner only support 8 gpus max, kinda of a bummer with 13+ pcie slots motherboards.
Find the nVidiaInspector by "Orbmu2k" (not "nVidia Profile Inspector" - by the same guy) and use it.  Works really well, and supports everything you need and then some.  I renamed a copy "NVI.EXE" for my use and call it from my miner batch file.  Don't forget to set the "Administrator" rights flag so you don't get the ACP prompt.
Activity: 3

I didn't even notice: that, the second "-ewal" and second "-epsw" all should be "-dxxx" instead.

Still getting the same error.

GPU0 t=53C fan=60%
DCR: Stratum - connecting to 'exp-us.dwarfpool.com' <167.114.6.224> port 8018
DCR: Stratum - Connected (exp-us.dwarfpool.com:8018)
DCR: Authorized
ETH: 02/22/18-03:07:43 - New job from eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
ETH - Total Speed: 29.536 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:01
ETH: GPU0 29.536 Mh/s
DCR - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0
DCR: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s
ETH: 02/22/18-03:07:44 - New job from eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008
ETH - Total Speed: 29.542 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:01
ETH: GPU0 29.542 Mh/s
DCR - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0
Activity: 29

Ok, so I need some help. I am using SMOS with 2 rigs, 6 cards each all Red Devil 8 Gig RX580's and have been mining eth without issues using SMOS claymore-eth-v.11. I have been trying to setup dual mining and I don't seem to have it setup right. Below is my config so if anyone can tell me what I am missing I would appreciate it. Oh, I am trying to mine eth and expanse. My wallet address is filled in with both my real wallets.

If I use either one, just eth mines fine and just expanse mines fine but together it doesn't seem to work.

I thought epool was for eth based coins? I will give it a shot, thanks for your help.

Ok, so I changed it to dpool and now its trying to connect but I am getting this error.

Grow with community

Grow with community
Hello guys

I have a problem, i have a rig with 8 cards, in single eth works fine! when I tried to dual with the last version of the miner, it worked for few days, than I GPU (the #7) drop the hashrate to 0 and I got this error

Code:
WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner

I tried to reduce the intensity but nothing!
What should I do?

The cards are RX570 nitro plus (*4) and RX570 mini(*4) both of them 4gb

try to replace the risers, most probably that's the culprit.

Activity: 595
Merit: 251
Hello guys

I have a problem, i have a rig with 8 cards, in single eth works fine! when I tried to dual with the last version of the miner, it worked for few days, than I GPU (the #7) drop the hashrate to 0 and I got this error

Code:
WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner

I tried to reduce the intensity but nothing!
What should I do?

The cards are RX570 nitro plus (*4) and RX570 mini(*4) both of them 4gb
You are replacing the slash between WALLET and WORKER with a dot (period / decimal point)? It should not be a slash, pretty certain.

NO IT IS NOT TRUE! You CAN run mix of AMD and NVIDIA cards within one miner.

Thanks for clarifying, as I was mining with 6x amd and 6 x nvidia cards with the one miner.

Just need to figure out what the problem is with my claymore!!! and why its crashing my pc and not detecting my CUDA devices and only mining with 3 amd devices disabled.

Back to basics: I hate to make any assumptions, but you say it was working?  I was thinking maybe you don't have the Cuda software installed? ("nSight")
Jump to: