Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 378. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
i feel i am late to the party because the last time i saw this thread was when claymore posted about the new version but i was inactive then..

can some kind person bring me upto speed please? so which coins are you guys mining with the new algo for dual.

For the blakes2 and keccak i see only few coins. are any of those profitable or like the posts i am reading just above about xvg.. which is like multiple algo thing better?

Thankyou

Imo best option is ethash + blake2s. My rx470 gives something like 28Mh/s + 1300Mh/s and other cool stuff is reduced fee.

Sounds like I need to tweak my Blake2s settings... seeing about half that on RX570 (no BIOS mode, though). Can you share what settings you have for the Blake2s side ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I know we can no longer mine Ethereum with 2gb cards

If you updated your windows 10 version then you can't with 3gb too cause the new updated windows 10 version takes 666mb and the dag file is right now at 2.33gb + 666mb = 3gb, nobody can mine eth with 3gb on windows 10 anymore.
i am mining with 3gb card Smiley

Do not update, if you do then gameover.

I know we can no longer mine Ethereum with 2gb cards

If you updated your windows 10 version then you can't with 3gb too cause the new updated windows 10 version takes 666mb and the dag file is right now at 2.33gb + 666mb = 3gb, nobody can mine eth with 3gb on windows 10 anymore.

Is this a recent update?

Yes.

I have a slew of 3 GB cards mining on Etherium (24 cards across 4 systems). I just built them last week and fully updated them.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
fucking big stealer pools like unimining and antminig DDoSing our little fair pool..http://xvgminingclub.info

I had a less and less earnings from XVGminingclub, and sometimes for hours no any data.
I was tried there SMART, but rejected 100% shares

dude, it's only 5 th, of course with current difficulty it will take more time to find blocks, BUT pool doesn't steal like those mthrfckrs!

Bro I agree with you, but for same time I see some numbers on antminer pool, and again for simular time at XVG no any statistic at least for me. Ok they had a server problems,... but I am not shure am I need to pint my rigs again for new test of 12 hours.

Just to be clear..I'm not advertising our pool to others here, I've been with uniming and antminig, and they all steal, ant was good before expanding their hashrate, now it's a scam like uni. I made my choise and I just want that whoever it was attacking our pool - leave us alone, you greedy bastard
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Well, that's weird.

I decided yesterday to mine Smart at their 0% pool

After 6 hours no even 0,0001

At their own pool ( eu)

I stopped and changed .
This morning I received from them 0,2 Smart
Activity: 73
It seems that all small verge pools are being ddosed now (mine too)
Make your own conclusions
Activity: 67
fucking big stealer pools like unimining and antminig DDoSing our little fair pool..http://xvgminingclub.info

I had a less and less earnings from XVGminingclub, and sometimes for hours no any data.

dude, it's only 5 th, of course with current difficulty it will take more time to find blocks, BUT pool doesn't steal like those mthrfckrs!

Bro I agree with you, but for same time I see some numbers on antminer pool, and again for simular time at XVG no any statistic at least for me. Ok they had a server problems,... but I am not shure am I need to pint my rigs again for new test of 12 hours.

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I noticed that your pool is slowing in term of pool hashrate.

To be fair , I  tried your little pool yesterday night,  and I earned the 1 XVG per hour I deserved.
There was a 5 minute problem between 6.40 and  6.45 early this morning but that was it.
Well, will be nice if the pool become bigger up to a block per hour, but I can survive with 3 hour payment

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Let me answer my own question

This version is POOL/SOLO for Ethereum, POOL for Decred, POOL/SOLO for Siacoin, POOL for Lbry, POOL for Pascal, POOL for Blake2s, POOL for Keccak.

So, Mr.Claymore is SOLO for Blake2s/Keccak a possibility?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
I have been XVG mining with AntMinePool for the last couple of weeks. Indeed the rewards are less than they should (I haven't calculated how much).

With 8x RX580 (~11.5GH/s) one can solve an XVG block in about a month (with current difficulty).

Why do we even bother with pools? Even it this doen't pay out, we are talking about 30kwh of extra power cost per month.

I am seriously thinking of trying it out. Does anyone have a valid argument why shouldn't I?
no one has posted any good solo mine setting
Activity: 119
I have been XVG mining with AntMinePool for the last couple of weeks. Indeed the rewards are less than they should (I haven't calculated how much).

With 8x RX580 (~11.5GH/s) one can solve an XVG block in about a month (with current difficulty).

Why do we even bother with pools? Even it this doen't pay out, we are talking about 30kwh of extra power cost per month.

I am seriously thinking of trying it out. Does anyone have a valid argument why shouldn't I?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Dear friends!
Now one coin of the ETC is produced, but the complexity has grown very much (

How can I replace this coin with another coin using the Etnash algorithm?
Also I do not know what second coin to connect for duala.
Wallet VERGE is not installed normally.
Decred and Siacoin past.

And I do not know other algorithms.
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
Hello guys

I have a problem, i have a rig with 8 cards, in single eth works fine! when I tried to dual with the last version of the miner, it worked for few days, than I GPU (the #7) drop the hashrate to 0 and I got this error

Code:
WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner

I tried to reduce the intensity but nothing!
What should I do?

The cards are RX570 nitro plus (*4) and RX570 mini(*4) both of them 4gb

try to replace the risers, most probably that's the culprit.

I'll try thx, but may I ask why you think the rise should be the problem?
Activity: 129
Offtopic: did you know that stock Vega64 can do >2MH/s neoscrypt? Smiley

i cannot find any mining software for this that works with Vega cards
I've set up keccak on a YIIMP pool. With pool difficulty set at 1024 (the same setting that the official SmartCash pools use), ccminer was getting about 50% bad shares due to low difficulty. We found the batch file has to use the "-m 2" switch to multiply the difficulty, or manually set difficulty higher to resolve this problem. Setting the pool difficulty to 2048 did not help.

People are having problems dual-mining ETH and SMART due to this 50% bad shares due to low difficulty issue. I can't find a difficulty multiplier param or difficulty modification param for Claymore miner. Does something like this exist?

Anyone know what might help me fix this problem on the pool?

Thanks

Difficulty is a pool related setting. You can decrease Claymore intensity (there is a parameter for that), or try tuning -dcri. However I doubt this is your goal here...
Activity: 3
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
This is a little embarrassing but I have tried everything but cannot get v11 to work. I copied over my .bat file and for some reason the miner keeps picking a monero pool. I have tried the -epool but it comes up as a wrong unknown option. I am about to rip my hair out!
DON'T do any "bat files". put all your options into config.txt and delete dpools and epools .txt and run the executable without any parameters
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
Just wanted to share that 11.0 rock solid, no single freeze or spurious reboot, while on 10.3/10.6 it was rebooting several times per day.

+1

With older claymore versions, I got several restart per day beacuse "WATCHDOG: GPU 5 hangs in OpenCL call, exit", but with 11.0 my rig is running smoothly for +48h now.

Great job Claymore

The hashrate seems to be a bit higher with v11, cannot say though I noticed any stability increase, however due to the fact that I care none for the occasional restart (also have WD installed on most of the workers) maybe just a tiny bit as well...
Jump to: