Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 13. (Read 3839039 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e81koEKPNsc&feature=youtu.be
some noob trying to cheat fee   Smiley

It could be virus.

Lame, I understand the frustration with the 2% fee, but no one should be trying to beat it. I’m sure Claymore has put hundreds of hours into developing this miner, it’s only fair that he receives compensation for his hard work. This is likely just a creative way to get greedy people and newbs to download a virus as someone else already mentioned. That being said, I have a couple questions:

@Claymore, how’s that new version coming along? It’s been about 5 weeks since your last post and I see that new versions of the XMR and Dual Miner have already been released.

@Claymore how much ZEC would be required to bribe you into making some improvements for Tonga chips, specifically the R9 380x in this release? Being a budget miner with a six R9 380x rig I need to squeeze as many hashes as I can out of it as it consumes a very power hungry 1000 watts. Is there anyway to increase the hashrate on these to be greater than 225 h/s?
Activity: 35
Just upgraded to the adrenaline drivers 18.1.1..... will see if that does anything at all....or does someone already know?

I’ve been running 18.1.1 for about a day now with Claymore 12.6 and I have not seen any differences in speed or stability. The only major thing I’ve noticed is that my cpu temps and fans speeds are displaying  again. They did not work right with the 17.2 drivers.
Activity: 64
Code:
some noob trying to cheat fee   Smiley

It could be virus.
Activity: 4
Code:
some noob trying to cheat fee   Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
well its 2018, guess so much for the 12.7 update claymore has for this mining program that he said is going to reduce his dev fee to 1 percent
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Just upgraded to the adrenaline drivers 18.1.1..... will see if that does anything at all....or does someone already know?
Activity: 70
Anyone notice that the dev fee seems to be running a bit more than normal?

If I read this correctly, it's supposed to run 90 seconds per hour? I've logged into my remote rig two times in the past 20 minutes and I've seen the dev running.

Or, am I just being paranoid?

I think the mining fee is accurate at around 2%.
Merit: 1
Ok, .exe is a windows executable file extension, linux binary file won't have a file extension (although is isn't forbidden).
Activity: 2
EDIT: You say you're running linux, but you are trying to execute a windows file?

well i concur with the conceivable dilemma.  it crossed my mind, but i was pretty sure i dl'd the file that was specific to linux..... been busy with too much other shit so i haven't tried doing it all over again basically
Merit: 1
EDIT: You say you're running linux, but you are trying to execute a windows file?
Activity: 2
new here apologies in advance... running linux.  after

sh start.bat

i get 'can't open zecminer.exe'

so i put sh before zeminer.exe

i get 'can't open MZ?mystery language'
        'ZecMiner64.exe: 13: syntax error ")" unexpected

Thoughts?  Wrong file?  bad DL?  some vim or bash setting i need to run/read the file?

Thanks in advance

Activity: 924
Merit: 175
Im having problems with this miner. When i am running the bat with all correct parameters the program doesn't even start it, the command windows just closes, i have no virus scanner or something that is blocking it.

Code:
:start
timeout 45
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe
goto start

The programs just resets itself, not setting pool, finding GPU's nothing. I use the claymore v10.3 for etash and that one works pretty well.

I have RX 570 4GB with bios mod and blockchain driver with pixel patcher. Any idea's?

Your batch file is correct. Problem must be in your config file. Open cmd window in miner's folder, type just zecminer64.exe and see what you just see for a blink when you run this script. It will show you all errors.
To open cmd window in current folder, type "cmd" into address bar on Explorer window and press enter.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Tell me what is a hashrate now for 460/560 cards? And what are the timing settings, cclock/mclock?
We are the choice between RX460/560 and R9-270/280 videocards.
Activity: 46

If I read this correctly, it's supposed to run 90 seconds per hour? I've logged into my remote rig two times in the past 20 minutes and I've seen the dev running.

This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 2% if you use secure SSL/TLS connection to mining pool, every hour the miner mines for 72 seconds for developer.
If you use unsecure connection to mining pool, current developer fee is 2.5%, every hour the miner mines for 90 seconds for developer.
Activity: 195
Merit: 4

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
can it be mined using regular computer with nvidia gpu, will it be worth it or burn more power thn it can be produce a coin ?

You can't mine Zcash (and similar) with nvidia. This miner is AMD only, for nvidia you should take a look at EWBF miner or dstm miner.
Cheers.

For Equihash on my Nvidia cards I used EWBF. ZClassic is probably the most profitable still. Been mining it for several weeks now.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
can it be mined using regular computer with nvidia gpu, will it be worth it or burn more power thn it can be produce a coin ?

You can't mine Zcash (and similar) with nvidia. This miner is AMD only, for nvidia you should take a look at EWBF miner or dstm miner.
Cheers.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

If you had read the OP you'd know that Claymore's Zcash miner doesn't support Nvidia.
Activity: 16
copper member
Activity: 97
Im having problems with this miner. When i am running the bat with all correct parameters the program doesn't even start it, the command windows just closes, i have no virus scanner or something that is blocking it.

Code:
:start
timeout 45
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
ZecMiner64.exe
goto start

The programs just resets itself, not setting pool, finding GPU's nothing. I use the claymore v10.3 for etash and that one works pretty well.

I have RX 570 4GB with bios mod and blockchain driver with pixel patcher. Any idea's?
Pages:
Jump to: