Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 8. (Read 3839039 times)

copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Claymore, about 4 months ago, you told me that they update the miner, decreasing the time of the devfee, but this has not been done, when will you do an update on this miner? thanks clay

The only reason is the lack of time, sorry. I'm too busy with other miners: I released a number of other updates and new miner (NeoScrypt), a few minutes ago I released new version of dual miner.
For this miner I don't see any ways to improve its performance, so I'm going to reduce devfee and apply some minor improvements not related to the speed, but I'm still not sure when I can find time to do it. For example, right now I will have to check CryptoNote miner since afaik devs of Monero will change PoW very soon and that miner will stop working completely, it's more serious reason to update it asap. But I remember about this miner and my promise.
ah nice neoscrypt miner for amd and nividia? can u put your link for the neoscrypt miner?

Thanks
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore, about 4 months ago, you told me that they update the miner, decreasing the time of the devfee, but this has not been done, when will you do an update on this miner? thanks clay

The only reason is the lack of time, sorry. I'm too busy with other miners: I released a number of other updates and new miner (NeoScrypt), a few minutes ago I released new version of dual miner.
For this miner I don't see any ways to improve its performance, so I'm going to reduce devfee and apply some minor improvements not related to the speed, but I'm still not sure when I can find time to do it. For example, right now I will have to check CryptoNote miner since afaik devs of Monero will change PoW very soon and that miner will stop working completely, it's more serious reason to update it asap. But I remember about this miner and my promise.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi guys.
I see zcash in the last 30 days falling exchange rate.
I mean this: https://bitverzo.com/currencies/zcash

Difficulty rose 2x in 90 days. https://www.coinwarz.com/difficulty-charts/zcash-difficulty-chart

Is this a good thing to mining?
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
no update Mr. Claymore?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I keep getting the following error while mining BTCP to Suprnova, any help would be appreciated

DevFee: ZEC: Authorization failed
: {"id":2,"result":false,"error":null}
DevFee: ZEC: Connection lost, retry in 20 sec...

i do have -allpools 1 enabled.

I have the same mistake as you, the strange thing is that I have another miner and it works perfect :S

If you restart, that will disappear. But do not know why it happens.
Activity: 42
I keep getting the following error while mining BTCP to Suprnova, any help would be appreciated

I have the same mistake as you, the strange thing is that I have another miner and it works perfect :S
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
For some reason none of my shares are accepted at suprnova and yes I am using correct user name pw combo.  But it works fine on some other pools but none of the bitcoin private pools i've tried.
Activity: 2

Activity: 79
i dont know if its possible but is their a bat file that will run my rig as soon as i turn it on if so could some body please put an example up please and sorry for the noob question thanks
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
Activity: 1
I've tested RX 550 4gb and as soon as it starts mining 20-30 seconds in and Claymore closes randomly.
Just yesterday I was testing Claymore's dual ethereum and it was working fine, but now after this it does the same thing everywhere!
Logs show nothing it crashes regardless of what the latest action was. Disabled watchdog -wd 0 still crash. Changing pools does nothing.
Testing nicehash to mine zec right now and it runs just fine. Any ideas what went wrong?
Activity: 42
What would be the speed and normal consumption of a sapphire rx580? I'm not sure I'm doing it right and I need references. Thanks.
Activity: 8
@adaseb Thanks a lot!!! Seems to work... But..., i dont really get it... I do have another 280x (PowerColor) in my first PC which does more hashes and more intensity (9)... this one from MSI seems only to be stable at -i 3 and does 10% less ... Hmm, seems i have to live with that
Thanks a lot !!! anyways!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hi!

Could someone tell me how to manage such thing : restart rig then hashrate drops to some minimum level ?

It will not restart when the hash drops. It can restart when the GPU hang. You can read the readme about the watchdog -wd and -r option.
Activity: 36
Dear Guys,

Strange Issue when I'm mining @Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.0 ETH its working fine with all GPU.
When I use the Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6 only 5 GPUS are working how is this possible and what do I need to change!?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Screenshot can be seen on this link: https://ibb.co/dX82nc

Can someone help me pls? thanks
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Has anybody any clue about the:
GPU #0 returned incorrect data!
issue?!
Any help would be much appreciated  Smiley

@ferney: did this help?

When this happens means you need to lower your intensity until it goes away.

If you still get this error then lower your clock rate a little bit.
Activity: 8
Has anybody any clue about the:
GPU #0 returned incorrect data!
issue?!
Any help would be much appreciated  Smiley

@ferney: did this help?
Activity: 204
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
You guys tried https://www.forgetop.com/ for equihash mining !? Really nice pool, only just found it and very stable/fair which is always a plus these days   Smiley

First block reward already sent  Grin Grin

https://zclexplorer.forgetop.com/tx/bc152f41ef2edf25fc2976347bac6711085296caa20dd10b3f11d8d0c1f29367

Also this is a new block explorer gift for the community, since it seems every one abandoned  the old ones.. (it is still synchronizing slowly but it will catch up!)

So in short - you are welcome to the new ZCL pool https://forgetop.com

If you hurry up you will be able to get the 0% mining fee , there is still some days left  Grin

Happy mining to all!
Activity: 36
Dear Guys,

Strange Issue when I'm mining @Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.0 ETH its working fine with all GPU.
When I use the Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6 only 5 GPUS are working how is this possible and what do I need to change!?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Screenshot can be seen on this link: https://ibb.co/dX82nc
Pages:
Jump to: