Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 431. (Read 3839163 times)

dbh
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
guys, need some guidance to setup the nicehash zcash mining with BTC payouts.

Kinda confused, claymore works with it or not?

I have to give there dual adresses, like zcash adres and as worker BTC adress?

Or i have to dowload theyr nicehash miner and use the BTC adress?

Sorry for disturbing...
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+tcp://equihash.eu.nicehash.com:3357 -wal 1EMPUNuKhgxqoqxxu1D18sKvrcqW36bpXH -psw x -i 6

edit epools txt with    POOL: zpool stratum+tcp://equihash.eu.nicehash.com:3357, WALLET: 1EMPUNuKhgxqoqxxu1D18sKvrcqW36bpXH, PSW: x, ALLPOOLS: 1

thats my wallet address by the way so change it to yours
nicehash miner also now includes claymores miner runs about the same speed so use either
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
guys, need some guidance to setup the nicehash zcash mining with BTC payouts.

Kinda confused, claymore works with it or not?

I have to give there dual adresses, like zcash adres and as worker BTC adress?

Or i have to dowload theyr nicehash miner and use the BTC adress?

Sorry for disturbing...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
In case you guys want to save some fees, i've got a Pink Motorboat 0% fee special on https://zec.suprnova.cc

BTW is there a Linux version yet ?

This site can’t be reached

zec.suprnova.cc refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Works fine here.. https://zec.suprnova.cc

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/zec.suprnova.cc

Works
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
In case you guys want to save some fees, i've got a Pink Motorboat 0% fee special on https://zec.suprnova.cc

This site can’t be reached

zec.suprnova.cc refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
I find it interesting that this thread is already at 330-some pages after not quite a month of existence while the similar Ethereum thread took 7 months to reach just 30 more (~370).

Just wondering aloud if this translates into more interest in Zcash in general. Also, it seems there are more mining software choices available after 30 days than there was for Ethereum, unless I am overlooking some.

Well its common sense since this was the only working and fast miner out. While for Ethereum there was the default miner which was the same speed.

Yes, but this miner wasn't released until a week after launch and there were several miners already out, some open source, as well as Silent Army's. Granted Claymore upped the game, but it is still quite an achievement to have this much interest in such a short period of time.
legendary
I find it interesting that this thread is already at 330-some pages after not quite a month of existence while the similar Ethereum thread took 7 months to reach just 30 more (~370).

Just wondering aloud if this translates into more interest in Zcash in general. Also, it seems there are more mining software choices available after 30 days than there was for Ethereum, unless I am overlooking some.

Well its common sense since this was the only working and fast miner out. While for Ethereum there was the default miner which was the same speed.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

Activity: 6
Is the GPU with higher hash rate in the main PCI-e slot? (GPU0)

The one with the exact same Hynix memory is in the slot, but another 470 4GB in a riser is happily pushing 186-189, so bandwidth isn't an issue.

Mine are at 190H/s with 1350 Core and 1800 Mem. It has the 1500 Straps but that doesn't make a difference.

Also noticed that memory barely makes a difference, but something else does. I did everything as usual, the only difference is that I haven't used H81 Pro BTC and these exact 470s before, that's why I'm trying to find a possible issue in hardware before I get into the shitty process of reinstalling the whole system.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Now I'm wondering if I can stack a 6950 using the same process. So far I'm doing 260-265 sols.

after seeing this, i decide to see if my 5850 would run...it does

5 sols/s   Roll Eyes

amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit, optiminer-zcash-0.6.0, hd6770 1gb - 11 sol/s, hd6870 - 19 sol/s  Smiley
legendary
Is anyone having success with MSI 470 Gaming X 4GB?

Had various GPUs, they were all working fine, but then I bought some of the mentioned MSIs, put them on a Pro BTC, and no matter what I do, they are significantly slower than others.

Modded straps, increased power limit, modified both TDP and TDC, decreased current scale, lowered intensity, decreased target temperature for lower temperatures, but none of these helped.
They are working at 155-170 H/s, while another GPU with the same memory on the same settings is at 189-190 H/s with no problem at all.

Mine are at 190H/s with 1350 Core and 1800 Mem. It has the 1500 Straps but that doesn't make a difference.
Activity: 378

Had various GPUs, they were all working fine, but then I bought some of the mentioned MSIs, put them on a Pro BTC, and no matter what I do, they are significantly slower than others.

Modded straps, increased power limit, modified both TDP and TDC, decreased current scale, lowered intensity, decreased target temperature for lower temperatures, but none of these helped.
They are working at 155-170 H/s, while another GPU with the same memory on the same settings is at 189-190 H/s with no problem at all.

Is the GPU with higher hash rate in the main PCI-e slot? (GPU0)
Activity: 6

Activity: 410

typing 260 and 120 to whattomine...

$1.66/ day. Revenue. Time to celebrate.

The price just dropped a lot.

a hell of a lot.  Guess people are jumping to ZEC now the DAG for eth is too big for 2GB cards and the slow release is now over.

that and the fact the price is falling again, currently down to about $60 a coin

Maybe people are more interested in bitcoin.

Well the BTC price has been rising slowly over the last few days
Activity: 390
Merit: 100

a hell of a lot.  Guess people are jumping to ZEC now the DAG for eth is too big for 2GB cards and the slow release is now over.

that and the fact the price is falling again, currently down to about $60 a coin

Maybe people are more interested in bitcoin.
eqm 1.0.2C  1070 OC 260sol/s  with some undervolt ~120w... suck you AMD!  Grin
1070... 260 sols/s

The only comparison is Lambo Murcielago with goats in the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v45T5vRlQbM

is that with the nicehash miner which is locked to their pools?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
eqm 1.0.2C  1070 OC 260sol/s  with some undervolt ~120w... suck you AMD!  Grin
1070... 260 sols/s

The only comparison is Lambo Murcielago with goats in the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v45T5vRlQbM

Activity: 308
v9 should be coming soon hopefully
Activity: 5
The only reason to have a new version of miner is to be the one and only.  Wink
Jump to: