Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 653. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
If you are a thief, there are some ways to bypass my fee.
If you just don't want to pay devfee - I've added "-nofee" option in v4.0 that will be released now. Similar to XMR miner.
If you think that I earn too much - create better miner.
If you are full of threats - I don't care, too much haters/trolls are here already.

Well, I can also stop development of my miner if people want it. Actually I did not want to create this miner at all. Or I could sell this miner privately to big farms as probably djm34 did and you will never see it. Are you sure you want it?

Hi Claymore. after reading this message i finally decided to leave my message to you here.
You can see that i don't have a lot of posted messages in this forum, but this don't means that i'm newbie. Instead of trashtalk i prefer just work with your software.
I think you understand better than me, that people who really use your soft and actually knows a lot in mining world, they don't want to spend a lot of time reading bullshit what home miners are writing about your soft. we just saying THANK's to you by paying fee to you.
That's why you could see more messages from stupid users who can only complain and do nothing. But be sure there are thousands of real miner who respect you job and we are online every time, just don't want to spend this useless time for that idiots.

Hopefully after reading my post you will remember that you don't have to take care about this ... not skilled miners, just do you job, earn money and as a result mining will never die.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
@ Claymore

we appreciate your hard work. keep the fee in place. if they don't want to pay it then they don't have to use your miner. simples
you gave a us a far better miner than anything else out there. you will get your fee from me with pleasure
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Yes. I myself can perfectly optimize amd kernels. You only hinder.

Goddamn you moron IDIOT duchebag retard. AND YOURE IGNORED.
Activity: 58
If you just don't want to pay devfee - I've added "-nofee" option in v4.0 that will be released now. Similar to XMR miner.
If you are full of threats - I don't care, too much haters/trolls are here already.

Well, I can also stop development of my miner if people want it. Actually I did not want to create this miner at all. Or I could sell this miner privately to big farms as probably djm34 did and you will never see it. Are you sure you want it?
You are doing a great job! Please dont listen those offensive guys. Haters gonna hate!
Activity: 58
I, for one, will continue to mine with dev fee enabled even if there is a -nofee option. I'm not an OpenCL programmer. While I could learn, I would have alot of catching up to do and I appreciate people like Claymore publishing their work for the community.
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Whoa Clay, many thanks for doing this man. I know we at bitcointalk talked you into creating this miner, and we sure as hell are grateful that you put in (and continue to put in) the time and effort that you did.
Please do not let a bunch of whiney man-children bring you down. We love you man.
Activity: 26
Yes. I myself can perfectly optimize amd kernels. You only hinder.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
In a couple of hours I'll release next update, up to 100H/s on stock 390/390X.

Claymore, what about the 470 8 gb cards?
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

Do not listen to those trolls. Please. Your software is by far the best we have now for ZCash. By using it and paying that fee, we all basically saying "thank you" Wink
Activity: 25
нy гoвopи yжe гдe кoшeли? Smiley
Дa я нe pылcя пoкa чтo. Ho ecли нe cдeлaeт 1%, кaк нa эфиpe, тo зaймycь. Я вce paвнo дoмa cижy, зaнятьcя ocoбo нe чeм. A пpoгpaмм вcякиx paзынx я в cвoй жизни дaлeкo нe oднy pacкoвыpял.

Whats the point of threatening if the subject dont speak your language?
Why you think about? You know Claymore personally?
Look at time of files on mega.nz. Files uploads usually after work. He exactly russian!

Trump is also the president of Russian America

Putin Agent))))))))))))
--------------

PS. Moderators certainly know from Claymore. Unless of course he does not use a proxy
Activity: 13
When Will be ZCash Claymore miner for CPU?

translated for russian
Кoгдa бyдeт ZCash Claymore мaйнep для CPU?
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.
Does the problem occur if you run the rig without that card (ie as a six card rig instead of a 7)?
Have you tried swapping cards in the risers to see if it still happens in that position or does the problem follow the card?
my 7 card rig is always tricky, are we too ambitious? which mobo you using?
I am getting the same issue as everyone here. Every rig is fine except one 6 GPU rig with a few 290s.
It hangs and you cant close the program , need to reboot.
I think the issue is that with regular mining, the GPU used little bandwidth to communicate with the CPU so the cheap ribbon or usb risers were fine.
But now with huge 100-200MB/s bandwidth going thru the ribbons which probably have interference with the surroundings is causing problems.
Try running with -i 0

It does seem to be a slot bandwidth issue on my motherboard. Im using the MSI Z97 Gaming 5. Interestingly this issue does not exist on Claymore v 2.0 or earlier.

So the Temporary solution is to run one instance of Claymore 2.0 for one card, and one instance of Claymore 3.1 for 6 cards. Overall Sols are less by about 15 but atleast one card isnt sitting idle.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer

z3x
Activity: 65
Дa я нe pылcя пoкa чтo. Ho ecли нe cдeлaeт 1%, кaк нa эфиpe, тo зaймycь. Я вce paвнo дoмa cижy, зaнятьcя ocoбo нe чeм. A пpoгpaмм вcякиx paзынx я в cвoй жизни дaлeкo нe oднy pacкoвыpял.

Look at time of files on mega.nz. Files uploads usually after work. He exactly russian!

good ,I will look
Activity: 50
Nice work Claymore! Increased from 170 H/s to ~200 H/s with the latest update, and had been running for 60 hours stable before that.
Activity: 26

Activity: 410
Except its a pain in the ass to translate your posts each time, and google does a bad job.

Translate reluctance. There are suspicions that the Claymore and so understand.

In short, he uses rude words to say that there is little sense in increasing miner speed, because EVERYBODY get increased speeds, so in relative terms eveybody stay equal, with same profit as before, just using much more electricity and getting more heat.
Also he whines for 2.5% fee and wants it to be decreased Smiley

My opinion: more speed for GPU, => less profit for CPU & botnets. That's good.

That is really what it all comes down to, making gpu's fast enough to make cpu mining illogical (when they have other coins like xmr)

The competition is already fierce before adding botnets in.

Aren't most botnets running on people's slow single or dual core processors and off laptops? Botnets are people who have viruses installed on their computers correct? When not in use, it mines when they are away. However most savvy people with i7 don't have these viruses. Usually its some Soccer mom who only uses her computer for Facebook, how much can her laptop hash at exactly like 1-2 Sols?

I have an i3 laptop that can hash at 8-13 sols on nicehash (amount can bounce around), so if you take that figure and multiply it by the possible thousands (conservative estimate) of computers that could be infected around the globe and then you could potentially have a massive income for someone.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Aren't there any board rules? Please write english here! (I am writing this as non-english speaker)

Russians generally don't care and just spam barley readable crap.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
In short, he uses rude words to say that there is little sense in increasing miner speed, because EVERYBODY get increased speeds, so in relative terms eveybody stay equal, with same profit as before, just using much more electricity and getting more heat.

So bored to read that "Russian" with syntax errors and slang, so even Google isn't able to translate it properly.

But in fact, he is right in that:
- more hashrate for ALL means the same profit (in contrast to this miner being sold privately to big companies)
- more hashrate for all means more power consumption -> less profit
- more hashrate on old cards -> more miners -> less profit
- easier miner -> more newbies -> less profit

He was wrong, though, saying that nothing changed except hashrate and power consumption. The author of the miner wants people use THIS miner, not others. So he tries to make it the fastest so all use it. Thus, more users of this miner - more dev fee. Easy as 1-2-3. So Claymore's interest is not a community as was said by someone, just a profit with very smart business model. He is a great developer, no questions. But still he is led by own interest, not community as someone said. The community is now just like a big private mining pool with 2.5% fee comparing to few "small" pools like suprnova and flypool with their 1% fee and lot of efforts to keep hardware running. More Sol/s does NOT mean more profit at all. So in the end all we've lost except dev.

What I don't understand why to cut Linux version fee when big players use Linux rigs. I guess because big players already use private miners and only "community" miners who use Linux can't do that now.

Looks like I went to bed and woke up in Moscow.
Mr.Putin?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Except its a pain in the ass to translate your posts each time, and google does a bad job.

Translate reluctance. There are suspicions that the Claymore and so understand.

My opinion: more speed for GPU, => less profit for CPU & botnets. That's good.

That is really what it all comes down to, making gpu's fast enough to make cpu mining illogical (when they have other coins like xmr)

The competition is already fierce before adding botnets in.

Aren't most botnets running on people's slow single or dual core processors and off laptops? Botnets are people who have viruses installed on their computers correct? When not in use, it mines when they are away. However most savvy people with i7 don't have these viruses. Usually its some Soccer mom who only uses her computer for Facebook, how much can her laptop hash at exactly like 1-2 Sols?

Jump to: