Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 4. (Read 3839039 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You are siding with Nvidia what about AMD cards besides Vega model's I don't like you now cryptonite now I can't mine my favorite coins and Im not buying Nvidia AMD is more efficient on equihash so wtf?
There has to be someone else thgat can do this maybe with a more complete package rather than a bare bone's software program that may or may not work unless your a computer expert. Very dissapointed I think I will invest now in FPGA's
Activity: 38
is there support coming for amd cards for BitcoinZ will fork to the ZHash

It forked days ago. There is cuda miner but not amd. BTG is going to fork in the first week of July. Still no word from Claymore...

We need Claymore support!
legendary
Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841
All good things to those who wait

It forked days ago. There is cuda miner but not amd. BTG is going to fork in the first week of July. Still no word from Claymore...
Activity: 17
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Equihash 144_5 algo implementation would be nice.time for a new release it's been a long time anyway,there hasen't been  any claymore zcash releases in 2018 let that sync in
legendary
Try unistalling Spring Creators update and install adrenaline 18.4.3 drivers.
There is no 18.4.3. 18.3.4 or 18.4.1 ?
Activity: 22
thank everybody so much , it is useful with me and new member !
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
There is no 18.4.3. 18.3.4 or 18.4.1 ?
Activity: 3
I corrected it, not a new algorithm, but needed a new AMD miner.
 The former AMD miners were not very stable.
Activity: 473
Merit: 18
Claymore,

ZER needs a new AMD miner for the new algo launching Monday next week.

New algo: ZHash (I'm sure you have already heard}  Grin  192-7

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annzerzero-your-transactions-are-your-business-3310714

Anyways just passing this along. Anything you can do to help is appreciated.

There is nothing new about the algo, and nothing is launching
Activity: 3
Claymore,

ZER needs a new AMD miner for the new algo launching Monday next week.

New algo: ZHash (I'm sure you have already heard}  Grin  192-7

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annzerzero-your-transactions-are-your-business-3310714

legendary
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Got some Vega56, driver 18.5.1, Win10. Getting message..
Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 0
what i am missing?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
BTG is planning a HF with different parameters that will require 2.5GB VRAM in order to become asic resistant. A new version of the miners will have to be made to support the new equihash algo: https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/our-new-equihash-equihash-btg/1512
Other coins will follow with the exception of zcash. As we all know, zooko was bribed by Jihan Wu, so no HF is expected. Peter Todd exposed him in twitter. Ver and Wu hate Todd for being a pillar in Bitcoin core team and excluded him from the trusted setup of zcash. Furthermore, Todd said in a tweet, that zooko deleted his asic resistant algo. Anyway, this month the asics will be available for all, and they are 10x more efficient than the gpus with the current 144MB requirements for VRAM. If people are stupid to buy them the difficulty will rise to the heaven. Hopefully BTG and the rest could be mined with 3GB cards with the bios mods for the current equihash.

Hi Claymore,

BitcoinZ is a community coin so unlike BTG we need the ZHash miner. ZHash is the name trademarked by the BitcoinZ team but I think BTG is also using the same algo (144.5)

Would you please help us with a high efficiency miner?

Many at BitcoinZ team have already noted they are willing to pay a built-in fee for the mining software even if its optional.

BitcoinZ ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664.new#new

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Claymore,

BTCZ needs a new AMD miner for the new algo launching Monday next week.

New algo: ZHash (I'm sure you have already heard}  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664.new#new

Activity: 35
Please update this miner to new BTG algo. Cheesy
Activity: 65
Now you can get more profits with our half-devfee patch of this miner - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rwteam-claymore-eth-miner-119-118-117-zcash-126-neo-12-half-fee-4417004

Will it work on the secure connection?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Hello, where does the AMD RX470 driver download?

If you got a RX 470 don't mine ZEC with it. The max speed you will get is like 280hs or so.

ZEC is geared towards older GPUs like the Radeon 7950/7970/280X or some types of Nvidia GPUs

With your GPU you are better off mining something like ETH or ETC you will make more.

Just go to What to mine and put in your GPU there and mine what is most profitable.

I have a r9 270 x GPU it should get me 10mh/s i just need to fix this error and try it for a week can you please help?

If you have a 270X you should mine either ZEC or XMR.

You can't mine ETH anymore since you only got 2 Gb of video memory.

If you mine ZEC you should get around 180hs. If you mine XMR you should get almost 500hs.

Both will consume similiar amounts of electricity based on the Pitcairn chips.

I think ZEC consumes more than the XMR.

With the R7 370 which is the same GPU pretty much it seems about equal.

The Tahiti uses more with ZEC than CN but with the Pitcairns the power consumption is exactly equal for ZEC = CN
Activity: 67
BTG is planning a HF with different parameters that will require 2.5GB VRAM in order to become asic resistant. A new version of the miners will have to be made to support the new equihash algo: https://forum.bitcoingold.org/t/our-new-equihash-equihash-btg/1512
Other coins will follow with the exception of zcash. As we all know, zooko was bribed by Jihan Wu, so no HF is expected. Peter Todd exposed him in twitter. Ver and Wu hate Todd for being a pillar in Bitcoin core team and excluded him from the trusted setup of zcash. Furthermore, Todd said in a tweet, that zooko deleted his asic resistant algo. Anyway, this month the asics will be available for all, and they are 10x more efficient than the gpus with the current 144MB requirements for VRAM. If people are stupid to buy them the difficulty will rise to the heaven. Hopefully BTG and the rest could be mined with 3GB cards with the bios mods for the current equihash.

It would be better if ZEC changes PoW.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: