Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSE] SINBAD.IO [Mix Your BTC Quickly] Signature Campaign | Up-to $225/w - page 3. (Read 62178 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 69
I have some difficulties to believe that FIOD will pay a Copper membership to announce Sinbad is down on Bitcointalk...

Sinbad.io is really down from my side. Ok. But what about the possibility of an exit scam ? No official mention anywhere from Dutch services or Europol/Interpol ? Sounds strange.

EDIT : thanks for proofs. My bad.

Hmm, Yes dear first I was also kind of in disbelief that a random user on Bitcointalk is posting from that name, but recently from the latest post of Coindesk, somehow I need to consider it legit, also the proofs are coming against Sindbad.

In any Update, I'll make sure to edit out my post.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
To all criminal users of former mixer Sinbad.io,
This is a collective warning issued by the Dutch Investigation Service for Financial and Tax Crime (FIOD) and the Dutch Public Prosecution Office.
Our investigation has uncovered illicit activities on this mixer platform and the logs obtained have compromised the anonymity of numerous users.
We urge all criminal users and admins of mixers to cease all unlawful actions immediately. Persistent engagement will lead to severe legal consequences. We are resolute in pursuing and prosecuting all involved in criminal activities.
Your anonymity is no longer assured. Law enforcement actions are imminent.
With Vigilance,
Dutch Investigation Service for Financial and Tax Crime (FIOD) and the Dutch Public Prosecution Office

I have some difficulties to believe that FIOD will pay a Copper membership to announce Sinbad is down on Bitcointalk...

Sinbad.io is really down from my side. Ok. But what about the possibility of an exit scam ? No official mention anywhere from Dutch services or Europol/Interpol ? Sounds strange.

EDIT : thanks for proofs. My bad.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
To all criminal users of former mixer Sinbad.io,
This is a collective warning issued by the Dutch Investigation Service for Financial and Tax Crime (FIOD) and the Dutch Public Prosecution Office.
Our investigation has uncovered illicit activities on this mixer platform and the logs obtained have compromised the anonymity of numerous users.
We urge all criminal users and admins of mixers to cease all unlawful actions immediately. Persistent engagement will lead to severe legal consequences. We are resolute in pursuing and prosecuting all involved in criminal activities.
Your anonymity is no longer assured. Law enforcement actions are imminent.
With Vigilance,
Dutch Investigation Service for Financial and Tax Crime (FIOD) and the Dutch Public Prosecution Office

Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
Really going to miss the competition you always had with philipma...

This is not over!!! I am watching, and I will continue to pay close attention.
He's already said he's going to slow down, but I still don't believe it.  Tongue

Let's see how this week went - I think I won, but just barely.
Looks like I'll be one of the spectators at your race. But since joker_josue has moved on to another campaign, how will this race count? Cheesy Are we going to keep using weekly preferences here?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**

This is not over!!! I am watching, and I will continue to pay close attention.
He's already said he's going to slow down, but I still don't believe it.  Tongue

Let's see how this week went - I think I won, but just barely.
Activity: 728
Merit: 512
Sinbad.io Mixer is advertising on the forum for over a year and spending a lot of money. Having over $4,500 weekly budget and continuing it for so many weeks only proves that they are serious about the business and value the community. Many failed to understand it unfortunately. It was really surprising to see some of the odd reactions but we appreciate everything. Sinbad have the gut to accept any kind of criticism. After all constructive criticism can make a brand better and stronger. Sinbad observes everything and they take things positively. I am confident that we have many more good weeks to come and Sinbad brand have everything to embrace the strong position they built throughout all these past months (54+ weeks and continuing). Let's appreciate everything we enjoy and support the brand to make the business bigger and better.

Fingers crossed and Cheers,
It truly feels good knowing that everyone is calm now as Sinbad has once again proven to be a leader in the business. Being my first official signature campaign, I had no doubt in the company and I was willing to wait as long as it takes to get everything back to the status quo.

I will once again thank the team at Sinbad and @Royse777 for handling the situation professionally. I look forward to better days ahead for Sinbad and all of us involved in this business.
Although I am not a participant of the Sinbad campaign but putting myself in the participants shoe I can only imagine your fears this few days. So I give kudos to all  the participants, CM, and Sinbad in handling the situation with a touch of maturity and relative understanding. All the best to the Sinbad brand!
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I was paid 452 usd as we rallied a tiny bit. thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
Sinbad.io Mixer is advertising on the forum for over a year and spending a lot of money. Having over $4,500 weekly budget and continuing it for so many weeks only proves that they are serious about the business and value the community. Many failed to understand it unfortunately. It was really surprising to see some of the odd reactions but we appreciate everything. Sinbad have the gut to accept any kind of criticism. After all constructive criticism can make a brand better and stronger. Sinbad observes everything and they take things positively. I am confident that we have many more good weeks to come and Sinbad brand have everything to embrace the strong position they built throughout all these past months (54+ weeks and continuing). Let's appreciate everything we enjoy and support the brand to make the business bigger and better.

Only God knows how happy all participants of Sinbad campaign will be at the moment, because with the recent shut down of "ChipMixer", it is enough reason to have created doubt into the minds of many individuals here on this forum, most especially when 2 weeks campaign ended and yet no payment was made, including the recent update about site maintenance. But I'm very much happy all issue have been resolve amicably. And all thanks to the entire Sinbad team for trusting this forum. It's indeed a privilege to have your kind mixer here on this forum.. Una well done.
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
Even though I only followed the avatar campaign, I stuck around and stayed here because I knew Sinbad was the best  Cool

Best alibi I can think of as it's not accepted in other campaigns. LOL
Activity: 350
Merit: 335

It truly feels good knowing that everyone is calm now as Sinbad has once again proven to be a leader in the business. Being my first official signature campaign, I had no doubt in the company and I was willing to wait as long as it takes to get everything back to the status quo.

I will once again thank the team at Sinbad and @Royse777 for handling the situation professionally. I look forward to better days ahead for Sinbad and all of us involved in this business.
Activity: 546
Merit: 418

I always thought it was all just a misunderstanding, and he was happy for everyone that the situation had been resolved and normalized.

And once again, thank you @Royse777 for everything, keep up the good work.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**

I always thought it was all just a misunderstanding, and he was happy for everyone that the situation had been resolved and normalized.

And once again, thank you @Royse777 for everything, keep up the good work.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
From the start I really believed in this campaign and the Sinbad team. Especially with you Royse777 as the CM of this project. I'm sure you've worked hard to make things clear. I'm sure if there is a problem (I hope not) then it will be impossible for you to continue running this campaign any longer and you will select Temporarily Paused for the campaign. Therefore I am confident and fine with all campaigns managed by you.
Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Week#54 and Week#55 has been paid.
bf0ba9d8a31df0c39e7114d767761c8b9c6bd48ae93ed69982363b7a54be99b9

Since the transaction fees are high, it was shared between everyone (all output address) equally, percentage wise.
There was a confusion and some worry around for last few days. The reason was some misinformation. As I posted on the Telegram group:

Anyone who were doubting SInbad.

The main management is back and we are sorting out all the dues today.
There were a confusion before they gone away for sometimes.

They thought they sent additional 3 weeks fund but turns out it was a mistake. Now they found out that they did not sent the additional fund. Hence we had some payment issues.
Once the funds are in the address, I will pay all the dues today (I may have a few hours delay because I am going out for a family event)
Sorry for all delays and any inconvenience occurred for everything.

Current balance: 0.35117988 BTC

Activity: 266
Merit: 276
I have left Sinbad and my previous two weeks payment has been received successfully. Thanks @roysse. Hoping to work with you in the future.

Everyone can confirm.
Activity: 378
Merit: 182
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Balance looks topped up now , happy days for everyone..long live Sinbad  Cool

Am very happy for this new development, sinbad all the way, being patient most times pays, I am delighted that all the tension has calm down, am overwhelmed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Patient is key..... Gentlemen!

Sinbad will return! The holidays was communicated here and y'all were duly informed.
This is a nice news from them. They would have dropped a note that, though according to Royse777 in the telegram group. Sinbad group said, "they thought they refiled the wallet before going to the holiday". And as they came they refiled the escrow account and Royse said, "He is going to a family meeting, therefore he might pay later or tomorrow". This is a good news for the participants.

According to a saying "There is a light at the end of the tunnel". In in next they should do something to douse the tension of the participants and users of their services.
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
Sincerely I love this Sinbad campaign only that I was wearing the avatar and not a full member position. I have to apply for another full member position in another campaign. Good thing thing that Sinbad is back and I'll if in the future I'll love to work with the royse team and Sinbad.
Pages:
Jump to: