Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSE] SINBAD.IO [Mix Your BTC Quickly] Signature Campaign | Up-to $225/w - page 8. (Read 62178 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hello @Royse777 I already sent you a message in your pm and since I’ve seen several warnings to restrain from sending you a pm, I thought it wise to write it on the thread so you can see it faster and I hope you get to see my message about changing my wallet address please

Royse777 follows this thread, feel free to write a change of address here publicly. I think you will have to sign the old address to verify that you are the original owner of the account.
Activity: 546
Merit: 418
Hello @Royse777 I already sent you a message in your pm and since I’ve seen several warnings to restrain from sending you a pm, I thought it wise to write it on the thread so you can see it faster and I hope you get to see my message about changing my wallet address please

Try using his telegram @Royse777...
He'll reply faster there...
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
We have paid for 1757 out of 2097 posts this week. Have we had the best number so far?

This stat is not fair, because philipma1957 and joker_josue certainly make more than 100 posts over maximum.  Cheesy

Well, @philipma1957 has had about 10 or 15 more posts than me in the last few weeks! He reaches 105-106 and I hover at 90-95. Angry

This has to change! I'll have to do something...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
We have paid for 1757 out of 2097 posts this week. Have we had the best number so far?

This stat is not fair, because philipma1957 and joker_josue certainly make more than 100 posts over maximum.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Payment sent for Week#52
Click here for transaction details.

Current balance: 0.21294589 BTC (We more than enough fund for the next week)

I will update once there is a refill.

Please check spreadsheet (W#52). If you have any issues, please leave a message in the Telegram group or in the thread below. I will check. Please refrain from sending me PMs or DMs regarding post counts, etc.

Cheers,
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Accepted. Please update bio information and response with the total number of posts ASAP.
Thanks for giving me this opportunity, today I see my name mentioned on the Spreadsheet but not mentioned in the list
 Avatar + Personal Text has been Updated

Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
Code:
BABY SHOES
Accepted.
Update: Avatar + Personal Text.

Welcome BABY SHOES !, nice to meet you here  Smiley
Merit: 340
Jolly? I think I've heard that name before. hmm
Code:
BABY SHOES
Accepted.

Welcome BABY SHOES, Nice to see you here  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 433
HODL - BTC
Code:
BABY SHOES
Accepted.

Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It appears that the applicant is accepting both SINBAD.IO and [banned site] Signature Campaign acceptance comments, as their name is mentioned in both. They seem to be embracing both opportunities. They should choose one and leave one for other applicants. Thanks
Are you the campaign manager? Tongue
If both campaign is on avatar then the person not need to be the  campaign manager. Does s/he?
Edit:
I have just came to know that the other campaign has avatar too. So, the participant  an work only on one campqign. But if the other xampaign manager allow the participant to wear another avatar then that might be exceptional.
As per @knowngunman
He was given the permission.

I don't think I owe anyone any sort of explanation but for the purpose of clarity, I already sorted out my issue through PM and the campaign manager is aware of my position, it will be better you don’t just derail from purpose of the thread and probably allow the managers do their work.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
It appears that the applicant is accepting both SINBAD.IO and [banned site] Signature Campaign acceptance comments, as their name is mentioned in both. They seem to be embracing both opportunities. They should choose one and leave one for other applicants. Thanks
If both campaign is on avatar then the person not need to be the  campaign manager. Does s/he?
Edit:
I have just came to know that the other campaign has avatar too. So, the participant  an work only on one campqign. But if the other xampaign manager allow the participant to wear another avatar then that might be exceptional.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Accepted. Wear the Signature and avatar ASAP.

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this amazing campaign under your management. I have updated the signature. Current number of post is 533. I have drop a message in your pm too.

Code:
knowngunman
Accepted. Please update bio information and response with the total number of posts ASAP.

Thank you for this opportunity once again. All necessary information updated.
Current number of post including this one is 533.
Activity: 378
Merit: 182
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Code:
Promocodeudo

Thank you sir for this opportunity given to me, to work with you, am very grateful. All needful information has been updated accordingly.
Current post count including this one is 181
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
Code:
Agbamoni
Thank  you for this great opportunity to work with you sir.
Current post count including this one is 185
Merit: 197
Code:
Youngkhngdiddy
Thanks for accepting me into this Campaign, I've updated all the necessary informations, my total number of posts plus this is 230.
Activity: 574
Merit: 308
Code:
knowngunman

Thank you for this opportunity once again. All necessary information updated.
Current number of post including this one is 533.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Code:
BABY SHOES
Youngkhngdiddy
Agbamoni
knowngunman
Promocodeudo
Activity: 1596
Merit: 419
Cashback 15%
1st choice of Rank/Payroll: Sr. Member
Alternative choice (optional): Avatar+ personal text
Merit earned in the last 120 days: 7
Bech32 address: bc1qmg2pgu8wvjavcds673gp5y87z4elvnu6vq4547
Pages:
Jump to: