Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSE] SINBAD.IO [Mix Your BTC Quickly] Signature Campaign | Up-to $225/w - page 6. (Read 62178 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
This section is for BTC campaigns, besides we are promoting a BTC mix. Therefore, payment must be in BTC.
It doesn't shock me, if this network issue doesn't calm down in the next few hours, reduce 1-2$ to move forward.

Well, given the circumstances, it shouldn't be a problem to use an altcoin for payment temporarily. The current situation is horrible for all Bitcoin transactions.

Perhaps we should also ask what Sinbad's business is like and how high fees affect it. I would not be surprised if here too there is a significant drop in the use of mixers and users are waiting for a better time to mix coins. Whatever, it is not good for business.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
This section is for BTC campaigns, besides we are promoting a BTC mix. Therefore, payment must be in BTC.
It doesn't shock me, if this network issue doesn't calm down in the next few hours, reduce 1-2$ to move forward.

On the other hand, doing so is fueling this high-rate promotion scheme. So it ends up being a small dilemma that we are facing here.

EDIT: I think that at this moment, the problem is not even in the money reaching the campaign participants, but rather in reaching the manager to be able to pay.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
You can pay me in

LTC : M9MUJGKhva59yZZy3whYYHdqLwuzY5AUkk

Doge :  DCq786Ag9WoiC6z2PjxW1hASfYAKmqwJNM

In fact I would help you do payments if you want.

Ie do 1 send of btc to me and I can pay in ltc or doge.  to those that will take ltc or doge.

I have been posting that small value sends are far better suited for ltc and doge. Not btc.

Like it or not the 12x capacity of LTC+DOGE to send 12x the tx's as btc can send will cause this shit to happen time and time and time again.
Since we are promoting a mixer of Bitcoin, I feel its morally binding everything be done in Bitcoin. So I support the suggestion of @examplens that the fees be deducted from the participants. $0.5 to $1 is fine and enoght to cover the fees.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I would add the option that all participants participate in paying the fee, at least while the fees are high. There are 50 members in the campaign, deducting $1 from each to cover the fee is acceptable, and the total amount ($50) would certainly cover the costs.
Agreed, sharing transaction fee with Sinbad and all participants to get next block addition is the way to go!

Like they say, "A problem shared is a problem solved."

I am due $225 in BTC. I am willing to drop to $220

I still prefer a LTC/Doge solution.

But I could take a $5 hit

I am not sure if $1 each is enough and for the lessor members it is a bigger hit.

But I can deal with - $5 if it helps.

Also I can wait till this Thurs  or Fri which is thanksgiving to get paid 445 even 440 versus 450 due to me.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
I would add the option that all participants participate in paying the fee, at least while the fees are high. There are 50 members in the campaign, deducting $1 from each to cover the fee is acceptable, and the total amount ($50) would certainly cover the costs.
Agreed, sharing transaction fee with Sinbad and all participants to get next block addition is the way to go!

Like they say, "A problem shared is a problem solved."
legendary
You can pay me in

LTC : M9MUJGKhva59yZZy3whYYHdqLwuzY5AUkk

Doge :  DCq786Ag9WoiC6z2PjxW1hASfYAKmqwJNM

In fact I would help you do payments if you want.

Ie do 1 send of btc to me and I can pay in ltc or doge.  to those that will take ltc or doge.

I have been posting that small value sends are far better suited for ltc and doge. Not btc.

Like it or not the 12x capacity of LTC+DOGE to send 12x the tx's as btc can send will cause this shit to happen time and time and time again.

legendary

@Royse777
2 well 3 random thoughts

1) With fees being stupid high at the moment would doing the counts every week but only paying every other week be better. You (sinbad) pay less and we have less utxo to deal with when spending. The downside is people who rely on these funds might have an issue.

2) Same thought. More work for YOU but how about LN payments? Open a large channel and then just pay people. As I said a lot more work since you have to do them 1 by 1.

3) Getting back to #1 and fees. Altcoins if some people don't mind. Fees on LTC are just about 0

I see #s 2 & 3 creating more work for you, but saving others money.
I also know that others here do use alts / LN so it's a wash for them in terms of things like that but would save fees, and the stress that you see in some other campaigns of TXs sitting out there for a while.

-Dave

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
Gladitorcomeback has been promoted to Sr. Member payroll.

Post count for Week#54 has been completed but unfortunately we do not have enough fund to pay right now.
As you know Sinbad management informed me last week that they will be away for sometimes, I am expecting them to be available with me anytime this week. Usually when they are online they see my message and refill the wallet. Once the wallet is refilled, I will make the payments. Sorry for any unexpected delay.

Current balance: 0.08602322 BTC

Please check spreadsheet (W#54). If you have any issues, please leave a message in the Telegram group or in the thread below. I will check. Please refrain from sending me PMs or DMs regarding post counts, etc.

We will be paying 1715 posts out of 2123 posts this week. Thank you all, it's a great number.

@Royse777
2 well 3 random thoughts

1) With fees being stupid high at the moment would doing the counts every week but only paying every other week be better. You (sinbad) pay less and we have less utxo to deal with when spending. The downside is people who rely on these funds might have an issue.

2) Same thought. More work for YOU but how about LN payments? Open a large channel and then just pay people. As I said a lot more work since you have to do them 1 by 1.

3) Getting back to #1 and fees. Altcoins if some people don't mind. Fees on LTC are just about 0

I see #s 2 & 3 creating more work for you, but saving others money.
I also know that others here do use alts / LN so it's a wash for them in terms of things like that but would save fees, and the stress that you see in some other campaigns of TXs sitting out there for a while.

-Dave
Activity: 546
Merit: 418
We will be paying 1715 posts out of 2123 posts this week. Thank you all, it's a great number.

Well, it seems like @philipma1957 is always making 20 more posts than me every week.
Where are you posting, so I can see if I can follow you!?  Roll Eyes

Every week blasted nuclear boomb with @philipma1957... Wink
also, @philipma1957 is the another nice guy.
an active person gold man..

I try, but I am semi retired. I do the mining and bitcointalk so the time available for posting is much greater for me than most other people. I always like to post between bitcointalk and other websites I am very likely over 70,000 posts.

70,000 posts?🤔
You should be a writer with thousands of books to publish.
I admire the numbers you drop every week, one of these days you'll be hitting 1000 posts pee week.
legendary

Well, it seems like @philipma1957 is always making 20 more posts than me every week.

I try, but I am semi retired. I do the mining and bitcointalk so the time available for posting is much greater for me than most other people. I always like to post between bitcointalk and other websites I am very likely over 70,000 posts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Congratulations Gladitorcomeback for achieving your Hero member rank and has been promoted to the Hero member pay roll. More heights to you.
Just so you know Hero member payroll is Legendary/Hero

For Gladitorcomeback its Sr. Member payroll, like its written just a post above yours!

Gladitorcomeback welcome to the club Cool.

Looking at how the rates are structured and users have been picked, is it possible to standardise rates into five categories:

• Legendary payroll
  • Hero Member payroll
  • Sr. Member payroll
  • Full Member payroll

Could cause budget to jump up with Sr member payroll, guess we shall work with whats there...
Activity: 266
Merit: 276
Hello @Royse777 !
I would like to inform you that I have achieved Hero rank. If any slots open for Hero or Senior, I would appreciate it if you could include me

I have very good memory with you. I joined my first ever signature Biswap managed by you when I held the rank of Member . Now as Hero member I am still working under you and I look forward to maintain it for longer period.

Congratulations Gladitorcomeback for achieving your Hero member rank and has been promoted to the Senior member pay roll. More heights to you.

However I hope to see what our best manager will do. Perhaps since Gladitorcomeback has been moved to a higher rank. Someone else might be promoted to fill his space, am just hoping that I'll get a space as a full member on this campaign.

Cheers to all for another great week.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com

Post count for Week#54 has been completed but unfortunately we do not have enough fund to pay right now.
As you know Sinbad management informed me last week that they will be away for sometimes, I am expecting them to be available with me anytime this week. Usually when they are online they see my message and refill the wallet. Once the wallet is refilled, I will make the payments. Sorry for any unexpected delay.

Current balance: 0.08602322 BTC

Please check spreadsheet (W#54). If you have any issues, please leave a message in the Telegram group or in the thread below. I will check. Please refrain from sending me PMs or DMs regarding post counts, etc.

Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Hello @Royse777 !
I would like to inform you that I have achieved Hero rank. If any slots open for Hero or Senior, I would appreciate it if you could include me

I have very good memory with you. I joined my first ever signature Biswap managed by you when I held the rank of Member . Now as Hero member I am still working under you and I look forward to maintain it for longer period.
Activity: 308
Merit: 311
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

@philipma1957 is unbeatable.
Well, I've been trying to get over it, but he still manages to make more posts than me. This week there was a difference of almost 20 posts.

I'll have to take action! This way, it cannot continue.  Tongue

EDIT: Have a good week everyone.

hey I am smoking today this is my 36th post !

Spammer!   Tongue

Let the war begin!!!  Tongue

NOTE: Have a blast week everyone.
legendary
Please check spreadsheet (W#53). If you have any issues, please leave a message in the Telegram group or in the thread below. I will check. Please refrain from sending me PMs or DMs regarding post counts, etc.

We have paid for 1717 out of 2110 posts this week. Another best week?

Cheers,

Well, I've been trying to get over it, but he still manages to make more posts than me. This week there was a difference of almost 20 posts.

Spammer!   Tongue
legendary
Please check spreadsheet (W#53). If you have any issues, please leave a message in the Telegram group or in the thread below. I will check. Please refrain from sending me PMs or DMs regarding post counts, etc.

We have paid for 1717 out of 2110 posts this week. Another best week?

Cheers,

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834
Code:
UmerIdrees
Accepted. Please update avatar asap and response with the total number of posts. We are CFNP again.

Cheers,

Thanks for accepting me. Avatar and Personal text is updated.
My Current Post count is 5201.
Pages:
Jump to: