Pages:
Author

Topic: Close this thread - page 3. (Read 13463 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
April 26, 2015, 04:41:36 PM
1 of the accounts that i bought went disabled, but got a change when i contacted him Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
April 26, 2015, 02:45:33 PM
After several days, stock refilled, check my blog for news/promotions and giveaways !
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
April 24, 2015, 07:26:35 AM
Bored ? Buy one account then enjoy.

He is a SCAMMER .. I tried to warn you guys!!

Check my scam thread in this forum
April 23, 2015, 03:33:08 PM
Bored ? Buy one account then enjoy.
Activity: 77
April 22, 2015, 02:40:52 AM
All legals account , not hacked , not cracked.
Not shared, just for you only.

I buyed one account. Account is shared + it's cracked. From me no vouch and I will like refund.

He is a SCAMMER .. I tried to warn you guys!!

Check my scam thread in this forum
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 22, 2015, 02:23:25 AM

I buyed one account. Account is shared + it's cracked. From me no vouch and I will like refund.

bullshit, you can change mail/data/password.... go away Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 21, 2015, 04:41:55 AM

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
April 21, 2015, 03:41:55 AM
Can I use this for my own account (i.e. I provide the accounts details and you upgrade it)?
Activity: 78
April 21, 2015, 01:15:48 AM
I tend to notice funny stuff, and what I found out to be funny in this topic is the fact that the seller has negative trust but his topic here still says vouched. Also, with all these complaints including mine, seller doesn't respond to, but as soon as someone says their account still works after one month (even though the name of this topic has the word "LIFETIME"), seller replies straight away. Funny.

Totimoshi OP has contacted me regarding my issue and I don't think its fair to say that he doesn't reply to concerns raised by members. As long as the OP follows up with concerns by users I think its fair to say the level of after market service. Not everyone is vocal in their experiences.
April 21, 2015, 12:49:50 AM
I tend to notice funny stuff, and what I found out to be funny in this topic is the fact that the seller has negative trust but his topic here still says vouched. Also, with all these complaints including mine, seller doesn't respond to, but as soon as someone says their account still works after one month (even though the name of this topic has the word "LIFETIME"), seller replies straight away. Funny.

When someone complain i sent him a PM asking what i should do for him, and offer a replacement, so it's not necessary to quote.
Activity: 14
April 21, 2015, 12:45:00 AM
Activity: 78
April 20, 2015, 10:07:34 PM
Damn3d - interested in purchasing; so how does this 2 for 3 go? Can I do it from auto buy?

Also, can I change password on account or not? Change username/email etc? Never used spotify but have a friend who is crazy about this service.

Purchased thru auto buy link of Damn3d on April 10th and the 2 accounts that were provided were not accessible. PM'd him and this was rectified shortly; accounts inaccessible due to consecutive username and same passwords being generated.

April 12th noticed that there was "offline devices" last accessed the day before on one of the accounts from a Android Device. As I do not have any Droids that was a concern that I was sharing the accounts. A second account showed that there was also usage by another user with activity as of April 20th; I never changed the initial password on the account just to see what would happen. Offline Devices currently are is iPhone Device which I do have but have never used to logged into this account. Prior to midnight last night, I removed all Offline Devices on the account and this morning after checking there was another Device attached to the account once again which was not mine.

I have ceased using these Spotify accounts and will take it as a lesson learned.

*** Note - All times are in GMT +8 Time Zone - Asia Pacific
April 20, 2015, 01:33:28 PM
Just wanna follow up update on my spotify its been a month now and my spotify still running without issue with my own email and password

Cheers again mate for this.
Thanks for the vouch friend,

Still selling.
Activity: 25
April 19, 2015, 09:48:54 PM
Just wanna follow up update on my spotify its been a month now and my spotify still running without issue with my own email and password

Cheers again mate for this.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
April 19, 2015, 07:02:58 PM
sorry to say that even thogh sellar does replace them quick accts keep get shut off.  for me not worth the hassle to give to family and keep having to repalce. useing free spotyfy just as easy and less hassel. Sad   sellar is good .... but accts to much problem.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
April 19, 2015, 12:11:02 PM
Why would the accounts even stop working to begin with?
Activity: 10
April 18, 2015, 01:09:49 PM
My Spotify went down 2 days ago. I have contacted OP and have received a response that I would receive a new code in a few hours. It's been 23 hours since time of his response. Will update this when it has been corrected.

EDIT: New account received very shortly after post was made. Thank you.
Activity: 4
April 18, 2015, 09:36:04 AM
I have bought one account but I can't login. I sent the seller a pm.
I'll keep you posted.

I contacted him and he provided me with a working account.
Activity: 4
April 18, 2015, 08:03:59 AM
I have bought one account but I can't login. I sent the seller a pm.
I'll keep you posted.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
April 18, 2015, 05:56:28 AM
the only negative trust is for your transaction, but left from another user!
wow! this is like some phantastic idea!

i have buy more than 20 accounts never a problem.
shut up don't waste time of other people.
Pages:
Jump to: