Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 29. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Episode 38, which I took out of marcotheminer's hands at his request (read a few posts above), is complete! I have to be honest - this was the dullest thing to transcribe in the world.  Tongue I've actually quite enjoyed doing the other ones, but I don't feel like I learned anything from this episode, and it just seemed to last forever. It was especially annoying to transcribe because Josh Rossi can't seem complete a sentence without segueing into YET ANOTHER completely unrelated topic!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187604432/LTB-E38

As discussed in the posts above, Marco and I agreed that since he gave me a 25% completed transcript, he should receive 0.04 BTC of the bounty, and I should receive 0.11. I hope that's OK with you.

My address - 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh
Marco's -
12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I still have episode 57 partially done and will see if I can finish that today since nobody has claimed it in the 48 hour period.
W-M
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In Crypto we Trust.
Are there any episodes free, and up for registering right now? I would love to transcribe one or two. It seems that E17 and E44 are past their 2-week registration period.

~W-M
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
That's completely fine. If you post in the thread saying you've given me the reservation and how much we've agreed on, I'll post asking qwk to give you .04 of the bounty for that episode. Smiley Sound fair?

I have given KieranJones1 reservation for EP 38. We've agreed on 0.04BTC for what i've done so far (as stated above).

qwk, I can send you the transcript, and then you can send the 0.04BTC to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq

Then you can send the transcript to KieranJones1!

Thanks
Can confirm that we made this arrangement.

Marco, I'm happy for Qwk to just give you the 0.04 directly from my share once I submit the finished episode, if you want to PM it to me, since he's not gonna be here for a while yet.

Ok, I am pm'ing it to KieranJones1 now.
That's completely fine. If you post in the thread saying you've given me the reservation and how much we've agreed on, I'll post asking qwk to give you .04 of the bounty for that episode. Smiley Sound fair?

I have given KieranJones1 reservation for EP 38. We've agreed on 0.04BTC for what i've done so far (as stated above).

qwk, I can send you the transcript, and then you can send the 0.04BTC to 12hYBWiPqfwdveGzpbRdGxeqnoMcNvGNSq

Thanks
Can confirm that we made this arrangement.

Marco, I'm happy for Qwk to just give you the 0.04 directly from my share once I submit the finished episode, if you want to PM it to me, since he's not gonna be here for a while yet.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thanks
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hi Marco, I've sent you a message. Please reply asap so I can start transcribing! Smiley

Replied!
Hi Marco, I've sent you a message. Please reply asap so I can start transcribing! Smiley
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Hi all, Ive done around 25% of EP. 38.

If anyone wants it (just for a small price) please message me

I just wont have the time to finish it I think Undecided
Qwk says I'll get paid just have to wait for Kluge... thanks.  Please let me know if my work needs a redo Smiley
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
What does paused/on hold mean?
I'm waiting for input from qwk before I do anything with them.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
That's really kind of you! If it was up to me, I wouldn't pay either of them, atleast not after all those back and forth posts.
What does paused/on hold mean?
You can check his post on pg10 to see Kluge's current proofreading queue. Apparently he's done yours Smiley
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Yes, 42's finished. 33, 40, and 10 are on hold. Starting from 59 and working toward getting caught up again.

In 59, responding to how the Silicon Valley MeetUp is set up, Scott Robinson says, "Well, the typical format is we invite speakers both locally and abroad. We've had people from Hashfast, Coinbase... We had Eddy from SeedCoin, who's throwing the Bitcoin Conference [at the] end of this week, Travis from CoinMarket, Jaron from CoinSetter. We had Guy the Glass Pig Eye."

That's what the transcriptionist wrote. I've listened to it five times now, and I agree with it, though maybe "Eye" is "guy." Unfortunately, Google is not helping find any connections between Bitcoin and the glass pig eye (or glass pig guy). Maybe it's more like "glaspig guy"? Glasgow guy? Plastic eye? "Gassed pig" guy?

Idunno about this Guy guy, but he sounds a bit insane.
Wow, seems like it was a good idea to call that 48h cooloff, you're getting submission after submission! I'm sorry if I'm part of the reason you had to do it, though.

Just checking in to turn in episode 4's transcript:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/187413699/Let-s-Talk-Bitcoin-episode-04-The-Horrible-Warnings-transcription

As always, payment to 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh please.

Will those reservations be up for grabs as soon as 48 hours have passed since your post, or should we wait for your confirmation?

Thanks!

edit (I assume it's OK to edit this post, since I didn't make a reservation Wink )
Just in case you hadn't noticed, your list still marks E42 as reserved, but not completed, by me. There's no rush for you to pay, but I think Kluge has proofread it, so you might want to update that once the thread unfreezes!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Qwk, I really feel for you man!
Activity: 131
Sorry I mean Episode 51 - Moneys We Believe In Smiley
Activity: 131

Update : More than half way through Episode 03 - Moneys We Believe In Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Ah okay, no problem... maybe I will continue it then.
Pages:
Jump to: