Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9! - page 11. (Read 56130 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
IMO I'd rather wait an extra week than have issues with the units. We all know this isn't going to turn into something like BFL, these guys are doing what they can to get us the best deal for our BTC.

I'm patiently awaiting these to arrive at my doorstep.  Grin Can't wait to get these up and running!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!
OK great that we will be compensated by beastly and by OP.

But a clarity in terms at this point would be appreciated.

Beastly said 250 would ship next week. So, does the mean 250 will ship to us or total ship to all the gb world wide?

If the 250 is shipped to us, how will the send order be determined?

Both you and Beastly have expressed compensation, the terms for the compensation should be laid out so, there is some accountability IMO.

I'm not blaming anybody in the process, but from what I have seen, there should be less over promising and under delivering in this marketplace.

TY for the quick replies and timely dispersal of information.
Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
Please add another 1 more unit to my order of 9.  Sending you an additional .87 BTC to cover the additional cost at 10-19 : 0.87 each.

I'll email the transaction ID.

Confirmed! I've added it to you order! Thanks Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Please add 1 more unit to my order of 9.  Sending you an additional .87 BTC to cover the additional cost at 10-19 : 0.87 each.

I'll email the transaction ID.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
OUCH!
 I have 40 coming - didn't presell any till I have a tracking number from SSINC
I do the same. No need to put my customers through my anxiety and the missed timelines of the GB leaders. You get more for in hand sales anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
Now I wonder when Gandalf will knock on my door and drop off "my precious"....  Tongue ...or 6 of them
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
We are working on some kind of way to compensate people for the delays.

You have any Scandinavian women dressed in fur Bikinis? Id settle for Australian ones If I had to

sadly all they have in New Zealand is hobbits Sad

That is not accurate.  They have a lot of sheep too...and they're very furry.
Hash for Cash!
Oh dear lord.. NO HOBBITS!

Welcome to the HOBBIT GROUP BUY! Tongue
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Oh dear lord.. NO HOBBITS!
Hash for Cash!

You have any Scandinavian women dressed in fur Bikinis? Id settle for Australian ones If I had to

sadly all they have in New Zealand is hobbits Sad

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Be anti-fur and skip the Bikinis

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
SSinc has refunded me my asked amount.

thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
I'd cancel my order if you can get your money back. If not, it's cool.
Hash for Cash!
ssinc did you prepay bitfury?

Bitfury? No. Beastlymac? Yes.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
ssinc did you prepay bitfury?
Hash for Cash!
Thanks for the update Beastlymac.

Anyone who doesn't receive a tracking number from me next week as promised will be compensated for the delay.  

10/10/2013 : Confirmation received that BPMC will be producing around 400 units a day and orders will start shipping next week Smiley

Current Shipping Estimate: Between 1st and 2nd Week of October 2013

These dates are not jiving with what Beastlymac is saying now. They will at BEST only ship 300 units out next week.  Undecided
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3333699

Yeah I have 24 of these on order.. total of 20.4 btc    It looks like I will get them too late to do me any good.

I had to return 6 ebay presales sales  today.

I rather just  get a  17 btc refund.  and take a 3.4 btc loss.

So very disappointing maybe they will come before NOV 1.  

SSINC

I am not directing this at you as I know you are in the middle.

Just the suppliers of  our gear sooo very typical.  

But if you want to refund me 17 btc and keep 3.4 btc  as a fee send me a pm.

How many did you order?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

10/10/2013 : Confirmation received that BPMC will be producing around 400 units a day and orders will start shipping next week Smiley

Current Shipping Estimate: Between 1st and 2nd Week of October 2013

These dates are not jiving with what Beastlymac is saying now. They will at BEST only ship 300 units out next week.  Undecided
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3333699

Just the suppliers of  our gear sooo very typical.  

We are doing our best to get these out the door. We should be producing the 250 tomorrow and will have them shipped out Wednesday or Thursday. Once the batch of pcbs come in (the delayed ones we are waiting for) we should have them all produced in 4 days max. We have done testing with the fab etc so they know exactly what is needed to be done. Right now we are just waiting on the pcbs we tried to source them from other places that are not linked to China but can't find enough of they are incredibly over priced. We are working our hardest to get these to you on time but the holidays are causing delays. We have been transparent with this issue and announced it almost a week ago now.

Sorry for the issues.
Pages:
Jump to: