Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9! - page 13. (Read 56130 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hash for Cash!
I just received word that I have 100 more units allocated to this group buy!  Cheesy

Please allocate 1 more for me ... I need to free up BTC and will send shortly

Reserved! Smiley
Activity: 473
I just received word that I have 100 more units allocated to this group buy!  Cheesy

Please allocate 1 more for me ... I need to free up BTC and will send shortly

Hash for Cash!

I have 24 on order. put me down for 6 more . price would be .85 for 20 plus  so 5.1 btc . I need to clear coins for this. I will know in the morning.

Reserved! Thanks for your order(s) Smiley
I will see my coin status later and let you know.

Not a problem! Already down to 91 units Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

I have 24 on order. put me down for 6 more . price would be .85 for 20 plus  so 5.1 btc . I need to clear coins for this. I will know in the morning.

I will see my coin status later and let you know.
Hash for Cash!

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

Hash for Cash!
I just received word that I have 100 more units allocated to this group buy!  Cheesy
Hash for Cash!
a little hashing pr0n for everyone  Cool

Hash for Cash!
when do you expect the next group buy to start with what type of delivery time frame?

As soon as Beastlymac announces a second run of Blue Fury units I'll immediately start a group buy for it. Anyone that misses out that is on the wait list will get priority on the second batch as well.

Glad I got in when I did Smiley Looking forward to getting these things hooked up and mining!

You and me both!  Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Glad I got in when I did Smiley Looking forward to getting these things hooked up and mining!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!
when do you expect the next group buy to start with what type of delivery time frame?
Hash for Cash!
7 pre-order units just became available. PM me if you are interested as these will go quickly! Shocked

damn you, stop trying to take my BTC away from me...

haha sorry tk1337 Kiss

BTW These are definitely sold out! I'll put everyone who was interested on a waitlist so if anymore become available they will be the first offered units.

PM me if you would like to be on the wait-list and mention how many units you are interested in and I'll add you to it.  Grin
Activity: 266
7 pre-order units just became available. PM me if you are interested as these will go quickly! Shocked

damn you, stop trying to take my BTC away from me...
Hash for Cash!
Hash for Cash!
I have 14 pre-order units that just became available! Smiley

These are shipping next week so act fast!  Shocked

Please add another 3 units to my order of 6.  Sending you an additional 2.64 BTC

I'll email the transaction ID.

Confirmed! Thanks for your order(s)!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Please add another 3 units to my order of 6.  Sending you an additional 2.64 BTC

I'll email the transaction ID.
Activity: 68
Just a guy

DAMN IT! I hate waiting on Dwolla to get my money. Supposed to clear tomorrow, and by that time these will be gone!  Cry

I'm working with Beastlymac now to get a few more pre-orders in my name because of the delay. I'll make an announcement if more become available Smiley

Thanks buddy! Let me know I definitely want one to play with this go around
Hash for Cash!

DAMN IT! I hate waiting on Dwolla to get my money. Supposed to clear tomorrow, and by that time these will be gone!  Cry

I'm working with Beastlymac now to get a few more pre-orders in my name because of the delay. I'll make an announcement if more become available Smiley

Add 2 more to my order of 6, waiting on confirmations, then I'm sending over 1.76BTC

Email sent over to you with Transaction ID.

Confirmed! Thank you for your order(s) Smiley

Activity: 266

Add 2 more to my order of 6, waiting on confirmations, then I'm sending over 1.76BTC

Email sent over to you with Transaction ID.
Activity: 68
Just a guy

Pages:
Jump to: