Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.9 OR LESS ~ BPMC "BLUE FURY" 2.7 GH/s USB MINER! SSINC GB#9! - page 9. (Read 56130 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yes production has started today and we will begin shipping Thursday or Friday

Grin yay Grin
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Thanks for the update, how will shipping be allocated across the various group buys? Are you shipping the full quota to each gb co-ordinator, or just a certain percentage of it?

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
A refund is indeed very tempting especially when the coins used to secure the preorders are now worth a lot more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
If they don't ship this week I want a refund as well.  Angry

Thankfully though. I was just informed that production has started and shipping starts this week. I'll notify everyone as soon as I have tracking for the order.

Also, compensation is about to be announced.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Cookies!!! Gimme Cookies!!!
hello ssinc. Question for you....

Is this a guaranteed delivery of 1st week of October, and is there any chance that this group buy could get cancelled and all payments refunded??

The chance exists but is HIGHLY unlikely. BPMC will manufacturer all of the the orders on demand starting next week and begin delivery the following week (first week of October). If for any reason BPMC cannot deliver I will refund everyone's orders.

If these do not ship by Friday I would like to request a refund. 1st week of Oct turned into 2nd week, now we are into the 3rd week

Drillbit thumbs are shipping @ BTC.65
And the nanofurys ship soon @ BTC.58

Add me to the refund list please. Seriously, if not shipped this coming week, we should get refunds.
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
i want to sell 12 of these that i have reserved in this group buy (i have 30 paid for).

pm me best offer.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Me too

I will have to join the refund group if there is not some action here this week.  Sorry, its just business.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I will have to join the refund group if there is not some action here this week.  Sorry, its just business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Oh god no coupons please... lol they didn't turn out well for Friedcat

Worked ok for me at btcguild. But I hope not either. I don't want to spend more right now.

I hope I don't hurt your feeling by telling you.. You got fucked over by btcguild. The prices were way higher then you could get from canary or SSB. BTCGuild made it seem like you were getting a great bargain by this huge release of "Coupons" When the reality was you could buy them cheaper all day long on these very forums.

Yes and no. I agree I would not buy them there now. But I still saved some BTC. Not as much as elsewhere but it did work. But back to topic I would rather get something other than a coupon from Beastymac.
Actually, it's a sound Yes.  They have been always cheaper from me or SSB.  btcguild was able to maximize the pricing because of it's target audience (I won't go into an exact explanation other than most newbie miners start at btcguild, you can figure out the rest) and from a capitalist point of view, btcguild did very well for it's owners, I can't fault them for being able to maximize their profits.  after all, the re-sellers are shovel and picks vendors...

Did you get a chance to watch "GOLD FEVER" mini series on the Discovery channel the last few weeks? If not its a MUST SEE
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

Worked ok for me at btcguild. But I hope not either. I don't want to spend more right now.

I hope I don't hurt your feeling by telling you.. You got fucked over by btcguild. The prices were way higher then you could get from canary or SSB. BTCGuild made it seem like you were getting a great bargain by this huge release of "Coupons" When the reality was you could buy them cheaper all day long on these very forums.

Yes and no. I agree I would not buy them there now. But I still saved some BTC. Not as much as elsewhere but it did work. But back to topic I would rather get something other than a coupon from Beastymac.
Actually, it's a sound Yes.  They have been always cheaper from me or SSB.  btcguild was able to maximize the pricing because of it's target audience (I won't go into an exact explanation other than most newbie miners start at btcguild, you can figure out the rest) and from a capitalist point of view, btcguild did very well for it's owners, I can't fault them for being able to maximize their profits.  after all, the re-sellers are shovel and picks vendors...
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Is this a guaranteed delivery of 1st week of October, and is there any chance that this group buy could get cancelled and all payments refunded??

The chance exists but is HIGHLY unlikely. BPMC will manufacturer all of the the orders on demand starting next week and begin delivery the following week (first week of October). If for any reason BPMC cannot deliver I will refund everyone's orders.

If these do not ship by Friday I would like to request a refund. 1st week of Oct turned into 2nd week, now we are into the 3rd week

As much as I regret not getting them, I have to agree with bitterdog. And I think starting the 22nd we are actually into the 4th week of Oct. I REALLY hope these ship by Friday, I have my RPi all setup and just waiting for some Furies.  Strangely enough I also just got my tracking number for my BFL order. Never thought I was going to see that thing anytime soon.

Come On, Beastly!! Show us the Furies! Smiley

Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
Activity: 712
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Will you ROI with a usb like this? Or would you need to buy in bulk so you can get that nice discount
legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

Pages:
Jump to: