Pages:
Author

Topic: ** CLOSED ** - page 10. (Read 35322 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 14, 2017, 11:48:24 PM
Can do Ukrainian translation
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 11:45:26 PM
Interesting ICO. Financial company gaining funds through ICO.  Will try to update more about this.

ICOs are gaining too much volume these days. Financial technology aren't much yet in crypto so we will be expecting Monkey Capital to be a big one. I suggest the team to get some inspiring words or some sort of promotion from Sasha the CEO of Waves.

Don't like much Waves platform, there is more better platform for token. Not sure why OP selected Waves.

Waves allows to create tokens just by a single click.
Not sure how they will distribute dividends...
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
July 13, 2017, 03:06:17 AM
Monkey Capital is a huge project and really amazing because the team this projects very good.
We can see from bounty twitter campaign they, they payments 0.02 BTC per week the tallest.
hope success monkey capital and everyone who to participate in here satisfied with your service.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 13, 2017, 04:42:12 AM
Interesting ICO. Financial company gaining funds through ICO.  Will try to update more about this.

ICOs are gaining too much volume these days. Financial technology aren't much yet in crypto so we will be expecting Monkey Capital to be a big one. I suggest the team to get some inspiring words or some sort of promotion from Sasha the CEO of Waves.

Don't like much Waves platform, there is more better platform for token. Not sure why OP selected Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2017, 02:22:28 AM
What are the advantages of using waves over ETH platform.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 12, 2017, 03:44:54 PM

Activity: 434
July 11, 2017, 05:33:36 PM
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
July 11, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

What would you like to call it then? An award? A certification? A validation? A verification? An accreditation? Something else perhaps?

How much were you paid to give this a platinum thingy?

It's also not a 'thingy'.

As I said before, it's a paid marketing slot. It's not that difficult, really.

How much we charge to our customers is none of your business. If you really want to know, I suggest you create a project yourself, assemble a fantastic team, convince them to follow your vision, create all the marketing material including a website, logo, banners, create a white paper with innovative ideas, get it translated into several languages, create slack channels, forum announcements, Twitter account, Reddit account, and then once you have all that you can submit your project to Coinschedule, we will review it and if we are very impressed we might contact you and offer a paid marketing slot. Then you will know.

Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
July 11, 2017, 02:03:59 PM
1) Coin schedule are listing Monkey Capital as the first ever Platinum Level ICO. Has any real appraisal taken place or is this a paid for marketing package/gimmick? Be honest...

Gold and Platinum are paid marketing slots.

We do what would be considered 'lightweight due diligence' in every ICO we list (i.e. we check project team Linkedin profiles, we read the white paper to get an overview of what the project is about and check that it has been created to a high standard. We ask questions to the team via e-mail sometimes with a few iterations). For the platinum, because it's a more prominent slot, we also did a few Skype calls with Daniel to make sure he looked like the pictures of him you can find online (he does).

That's what we have done, but note that Coinschedule is an informational website for marketing purposes, we simply list ICOs that are submitted to the website (if they pass our lightweight due diligence) and we make money by offering paid slots to ICO projects. Seeing a project listed there should not be considered investment advice of any sort. You need to perform your own due diligence and decide which projects to join.

Looking at a LinkedIn profile and reading the whitepaper would not be considered due diligence of any description. How much were you paid to give this a platinum rating?

There's no such thing as platinum 'rating'.

What would you like to call it then? An award? A certification? A validation? A verification? An accreditation? Something else perhaps?

How much were you paid to give this a platinum thingy?
www.coinschedule.com
July 11, 2017, 12:42:58 PM
So it is not as the main indicator that the future developers coin it will not be a scam?

We have discussed the project with the Monkey Capital team extensively, including in video calls, we are closely monitoring the development of the project in slack, video calls, phone calls, emails, forums and we will continue to perform due diligence throughout the project, contacting the people involved, double-checking information and claims, etc.

If we find anything that leads us to believe that there are reasons to be concerned, we will let you know. I encourage everyone to do the same though, join their slack and you can speak directly with Daniel (CEO) and also with the rest of the team.
www.coinschedule.com
July 11, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
1) Coin schedule are listing Monkey Capital as the first ever Platinum Level ICO. Has any real appraisal taken place or is this a paid for marketing package/gimmick? Be honest...

We do what would be considered 'lightweight due diligence' in every ICO we list (i.e. we check project team Linkedin profiles, we read the white paper to get an overview of what the project is about and check that it has been created to a high standard. We ask questions to the team via e-mail sometimes with a few iterations). For the platinum, because it's a more prominent slot, we also did a few Skype calls with Daniel to make sure he looked like the pictures of him you can find online (he does).

That's what we have done, but note that Coinschedule is an informational website for marketing purposes, we simply list ICOs that are submitted to the website (if they pass our lightweight due diligence) and we make money by offering paid slots to ICO projects. Seeing a project listed there should not be considered investment advice of any sort. You need to perform your own due diligence and decide which projects to join.

Looking at a LinkedIn profile and reading the whitepaper would not be considered due diligence of any description. How much were you paid to give this a platinum rating?

There's no such thing as platinum 'rating'.
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
July 11, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
July 10, 2017, 10:43:39 PM

So it is not as the main indicator that the future developers coin it will not be a scam?
Because I think the developers are paying for gold and platinum slots, and coinschedule installing a badge will make the layman think it is a good and trustworthy project. But they do not know that it is a pay slot like an advert.
Activity: 1050
July 10, 2017, 09:52:29 PM
Sorry I'm just a beginner and i have little questions. with Total coins reaching 1,000,000,000 what's not so much ? What makes this coin different with other coins? What is the price of ico per token ?
Activity: 340
July 10, 2017, 07:54:34 PM
with 1.000.000.000 total supply what the price per token?
i will keep an eye here to know newest update from this project
SZX
Activity: 390
Merit: 253
July 10, 2017, 07:09:27 PM
Chairman & CEO DANIEL M. HARRISON check https://www.twitteraudit.com/dmhco Fake!  Kiss
www.coinschedule.com
July 10, 2017, 04:44:30 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
July 10, 2017, 07:29:06 AM
Shame I need to boost my ratings on here before I can take part in Bounties.

Project looks excellent, if somewhat confusing in places.

Being active is the key to make you rank up. Smiley Best of luck!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
July 09, 2017, 05:33:45 PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 09, 2017, 10:25:22 AM
Well this is Awkward...  Roll Eyes

Any savvy CEO should have performed due diligence on their CTO. Given the current climate of rampant ICO scams, having this kind of FUD looming so early could well sink the ship. True or not - perception is all that matters at this stage of the game (ie when you're asking for everyone to trust you with their money)

But - Lets move on for now. Doesn't look like we will be able to get to the bottom of this before the ICO.

I am considering investing in your ICO but have some other questions...

1) Coin schedule are listing Monkey Capital as the first ever Platinum Level ICO. Has any real appraisal taken place or is this a paid for marketing package/gimmick? Be honest... And, if there was an assessment what were the criteria?

2) This kind of financial product is confusing for a novice investor ( Heck - I used to work as an underwriter and I'm still confused by the WP) I know its covered in your WP but please break it down for those of us who don't understand how a hedge fund operates. From buying 1000 MNY - what is the ROI process, in layman terms.

3) Why use the blockchain? It seems like business as usual kind of operation?
Pages:
Jump to: