Pages:
Author

Topic: ** CLOSED ** - page 12. (Read 35322 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 08, 2017, 12:02:04 AM
I think there are a lot of project like this one (Iconomi).
But... do you need Swedish translate?
Activity: 84
July 07, 2017, 11:54:23 PM
Has Daniel Harrison managed any hedge fund before getting into the cryptocurrency industry? And if yes, 1) for how many years? and 2) what was the average yearly performance?
Will this Monkey Capital hedge fund be mostly into trading or mostly into investing, or an equal mixture of both?
Are ethereum owners not welcomed to participate in the ICO?
Will funds collected be invested into blockchain-related companies, or non-blockchain-related companies, or both? If both, what will be the ratio in rough estimation?

From the whitepaper...

3.2 WHY IS THIS SIGNIFICANT FOR MNY TOKEN HOLDERS?   
For MNY token holders what this amounts to is the following:
A token investment which pays out another 50% of its own value in free tokens in upcoming ICOs alone
A token which is progressively repurchased off the market almost from Day 1 due to the proximity of the KEY ICO in late August   
A Waves-traded Token which will benefit from the liquidity of the ERC20 traded-marketplace
A long-term store of value that will ultimately either be repurchased at fair market value or above fair market value but which is unlikely to be repurchased   below fair market value
A token which by virtue of its own income-enhanced structure and as a result of the other tokens issued on the back of its holding status at the point of forthcoming ICOS, returns far in excess of its face value or purchase value very quickly, paid in both ETH and BTC lots
In terms of Waves token holders, this is also a brilliant strategy since by virtue of the alternate listings across the digital asset spectrum it will deliver long-term liquidity back to WDX

This sounds like some pyramid scheme.
The cash inflow of token holders are dependent on subsequent ICOs as buyback, i.e. collecting 2nd and 3rd group of people's money to pay back the 1st group of people, instead of return from providing any utility value to the economy.

5.0 PROJECTED FINANCIALS   
Monkey Capital will have two core sources of earnings:   
the issuance and sale of digital tokens backed by assets and dividends and
the trading of assets with hard-to-define values into portfolios belonging to the SPVs which underwrite the token issuances

"hard-to-define values" as in high-risk penny stocks?

I have managed a hedge fund, and the story of it is in the Chapter of a bestselling finance book which I shared openly in Slack (not a very flattering story but still, everyone made money). In fact I manage a private investment fund these days. That is what I do. The ICO is about investing, not trading. This is not a trading vehicle principally. About 30% of funds go into Blockchain related companies, about 30% go into traditional companies and about 30% go into new industry companies.

As to your point about granting old token holders new tokens, I agree with you: it does sound like a ponzi scheme. I actually thought about this when I put the model together in fact. But simply, it is not; it's more like a rights issue on a share, where only those participating get returns in the form of an option to buy into the next round at some preferred rate. But I am with you that marketing it in this way may be somewhat dubious. Further, I don't think these headline points make that very clear and I will be sure to emphasise that in the next version of the WP. I can see your point here though; honestly, I think I would likely point out the same thing in your position too.

Come into Slack and help us; we want more smart, sharp people like you on our team. These are great critiques, I love 'em. Thanks! (We are not affiliated with any Wall Street or other institution either. Honestly, come drop by Slack and meet me - I am about as antidisestablismentarian as they come!)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
July 07, 2017, 07:51:48 PM
If you need Chinese translation, PM me Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 07:28:00 PM
you should take a part of bounty project to achieve your goal earlier. do you plan for bounty...? hopefully we will get a new announcement for bounty.
Thanks

There will be a bounty campaign starting in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned!
Great. I will stay tuned. I always try to join the venture capital icons. The hedge fund is interesting. Does this pay dividends?
Activity: 12
July 07, 2017, 06:43:35 PM
I agree it does look like a pyramid scheme. I also dont like all the ties to globalist organizations, its why I never invested in ripple. I dont like how cryptocurrencies are being co-opted by the big banks and wallstreet.
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
July 07, 2017, 01:34:47 PM
From the whitepaper...

3.2 WHY IS THIS SIGNIFICANT FOR MNY TOKEN HOLDERS?   
For MNY token holders what this amounts to is the following:
A token investment which pays out another 50% of its own value in free tokens in upcoming ICOs alone
A token which is progressively repurchased off the market almost from Day 1 due to the proximity of the KEY ICO in late August   
A Waves-traded Token which will benefit from the liquidity of the ERC20 traded-marketplace
A long-term store of value that will ultimately either be repurchased at fair market value or above fair market value but which is unlikely to be repurchased   below fair market value
A token which by virtue of its own income-enhanced structure and as a result of the other tokens issued on the back of its holding status at the point of forthcoming ICOS, returns far in excess of its face value or purchase value very quickly, paid in both ETH and BTC lots
In terms of Waves token holders, this is also a brilliant strategy since by virtue of the alternate listings across the digital asset spectrum it will deliver long-term liquidity back to WDX

This sounds like some pyramid scheme.
The cash inflow of token holders are dependent on subsequent ICOs as buyback, i.e. collecting 2nd and 3rd group of people's money to pay back the 1st group of people, instead of return from providing any utility value to the economy.

5.0 PROJECTED FINANCIALS   
Monkey Capital will have two core sources of earnings:   
the issuance and sale of digital tokens backed by assets and dividends and
the trading of assets with hard-to-define values into portfolios belonging to the SPVs which underwrite the token issuances

"hard-to-define values" as in high-risk penny stocks?
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
July 07, 2017, 11:59:23 AM
Has Daniel Harrison managed any hedge fund before getting into the cryptocurrency industry? And if yes, 1) for how many years? and 2) what was the average yearly performance?
Will this Monkey Capital hedge fund be mostly into trading or mostly into investing, or an equal mixture of both?
Are ethereum owners not welcomed to participate in the ICO?
Will funds collected be invested into blockchain-related companies, or non-blockchain-related companies, or both? If both, what will be the ratio in rough estimation?
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
July 07, 2017, 05:45:04 AM
For those buying COEVAL tokens in Waves, be careful with the fake ones.

The correct one is: COEVAL - 7iuKMcC6TKnwipSMZFRTQNh5kwpEU2F8h8wB569qhekf
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
July 07, 2017, 03:16:57 AM
you should take a part of bounty project to achieve your goal earlier. do you plan for bounty...? hopefully we will get a new announcement for bounty.
Thanks

There will be a bounty campaign starting in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 728
July 06, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
Thanks
Activity: 12
July 06, 2017, 09:08:05 PM
So what do people think the price per coin will eventually be?
And what is the price per coin right now.
July 06, 2017, 05:26:07 PM
That's super. Come into the Slack and hit me up.
Activity: 54
July 06, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
Hi Admin,
Any social media bounty campaign?
When the campaign goes up I'd be happy to help out where I can.
July 06, 2017, 11:21:28 AM
Yes. We have someone on this.
Activity: 770
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
July 06, 2017, 11:00:35 AM
Hi Admin,
Any social media bounty campaign?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
http://INVESTNCRYPTO.COM
Activity: 52
July 05, 2017, 12:54:32 PM
dmhco - love this guy.  I'll join slack, hope to learn more about the team there.  Still have uneasy feeling, but maybe its just gas.
July 05, 2017, 12:34:11 PM
I am the one who set it up. Come into Slack if you wanna chat; I am there most of the time at the moment. Lol
Activity: 700
July 05, 2017, 12:30:08 PM
Activity: 55
July 05, 2017, 12:25:23 PM
this is my first look at all of this MLNKEY CAPITAL but it sounds great , going to invest and see what happens
Pages:
Jump to: