Pages:
Author

Topic: ** CLOSED ** - page 5. (Read 35322 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
July 27, 2017, 04:25:51 PM
Dang there is alot of FUD going on here. Geeze calm down and let them work. Will be interesting to see what these guys are able to do. Considering these guys have made more money than probably all of us on this thread, I would tend to think they could continue on that streak.

I'll be giving them some $$$ when the ICO starts. Not investing anything im not willing to lose
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 03:39:23 PM
Haha, you took that 1 BTC to join Slack idea serious? There's nothing like that coming any time soon. It was mentioned as an idea, that could potentially be materialized when Monkey Capital tokens have so much value, that it would need to limit the amount of people to have access to the direct leadership through a Slack channel, hence introducing a fee for joining. Otherwise there would be a million people and many trolls in the channel, making the whole tool useless. Ill minded trolls especially when it's free to join. So a fee could lock those people out. And when people earn a lot with the tokens a fee for joining is totally justifyable, as it's easily covered by the profits. So, this is only a vision for a successful future.
Edit: Or not a vision for the far future... looks like the channel is closed and one needs an invite now. Still doesn't cost anything to join. I guess it's an understandable move to keep trolls out. So who should blame MC.

So far I have seen a lot of positive things going on in the Slack channel. Many documents and background information is available. The only sad part is, that almost nothing of that information makes it to the bitcointalk forum - a strong indicator, that the leadership of Monkey Capital has challenges to deal with the huge user base of the crypto movement and concentrates on the finance guys of Wall Street and alike. This neglection might be a big mistake, especially of course in the eyes of most of the users here, as it is very different to almost every other ICO, who rely on average Joe to invest their few bucks. Well, future will tell how much of a mistake it was to partially neglect this channel here.

It's actually close to impossible to estimate the success this ICO will have. Average Joes like us have too little insight into the world of Wall Street and if they would jump on the Monkey waggon. The potential however is gigantic. And when an additional good number of average Joes also sees the potential, well then, sky is the limit. It doesn't stop at COEVAL and MNY either, that's just a beginning. Other companies already lign up to join the investment ecosystem MC is creating here. That's why I'm happily holding my COEVALs for now. Fingers crossed and no risk, no fun. That's my 2 tokens for today.

P.S. what nobody here noticed, as it again was only discussed in Slack, I wanna say a thank you to MC. They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.

How to fully control your community:

1 - be "megalomaniac" of some sorts
2 - give them cheap imaginary coin, hype it, mumbo-jumbo, they will set value for it themselves x1000%
3 - close public channel, give privilege to stay in closed "secretly" group, with entry fee of 1btc. True believers gets in free
4 - set an atmosphere of constant danger from (trolls)
5 - find them something to fight with - those bad trolls disturbing channel
6 - airdrop them with extra coins which they gave value themselves because of hype.
7 - tell them that they will earn millions soon.

probably to be continued.

American Psycho - hello there.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 02:45:05 PM
Haha, you took that 1 BTC to join Slack idea serious? There's nothing like that coming any time soon. It was mentioned as an idea, that could potentially be materialized when Monkey Capital tokens have so much value, that it would need to limit the amount of people to have access to the direct leadership through a Slack channel, hence introducing a fee for joining. Otherwise there would be a million people and many trolls in the channel, making the whole tool useless. Ill minded trolls especially when it's free to join. So a fee could lock those people out. And when people earn a lot with the tokens a fee for joining is totally justifyable, as it's easily covered by the profits. So, this is only a vision for a successful future.
Edit: Or not a vision for the far future... looks like the channel is closed and one needs an invite now. Still doesn't cost anything to join. I guess it's an understandable move to keep trolls out. So who should blame MC.

So far I have seen a lot of positive things going on in the Slack channel. Many documents and background information is available. The only sad part is, that almost nothing of that information makes it to the bitcointalk forum - a strong indicator, that the leadership of Monkey Capital has challenges to deal with the huge user base of the crypto movement and concentrates on the finance guys of Wall Street and alike. This neglection might be a big mistake, especially of course in the eyes of most of the users here, as it is very different to almost every other ICO, who rely on average Joe to invest their few bucks. Well, future will tell how much of a mistake it was to partially neglect this channel here.

It's actually close to impossible to estimate the success this ICO will have. Average Joes like us have too little insight into the world of Wall Street and if they would jump on the Monkey waggon. The potential however is gigantic. And when an additional good number of average Joes also sees the potential, well then, sky is the limit. It doesn't stop at COEVAL and MNY either, that's just a beginning. Other companies already lign up to join the investment ecosystem MC is creating here. That's why I'm happily holding my COEVALs for now. Fingers crossed and no risk, no fun. That's my 2 tokens for today.

P.S. what nobody here noticed, as it again was only discussed in Slack, I wanna say a thank you to MC. They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.
Activity: 700
July 27, 2017, 02:22:08 PM
Great project with great possibilities
Activity: 3
July 27, 2017, 12:46:44 PM
Thanks for the information and insight. There appears to be a few red flags regarding this project, but also a lot of people trolling the project as well so for a casual observer its hard to know what to believe.

Absolutely. I can't necessarily fault someone for getting mad about not being able to overcome trolling diplomatically, and I've known plenty of personalities that don't mesh well with others but they're more than capable at doing what they say they're going to do.

I don't know enough about hedge funds (or crypto for that matter) to know if someone could be playing a shell game between accounts while shorting the whole thing.  Like I said before, I still hold some Coeval and hold out hope for the project to be a success. Its got some smart folks backing it, so I'd hate to say something that deters others from investing in what might be a good project (especially at the current price). But I also know that I would have liked some of this info prior to investing as well just for peace of mind for what I was getting into.

It may be bit too much for me....

And also, they hid one of those onecoin scam guys behind a curtain (Marcelo, was it?), looks like hes still with them but not pictured.

Bad feeling in a gut.

I really think that one of the reasons we haven't been provided as much info to assuage those kinds of doubts truly is his target investor, which would be the whales and other funds. But that still doesn't do much to inspire the rest of us to sink any (or any more) of our funds into what otherwise seems a really neat project. 
July 27, 2017, 12:08:16 PM
also has done some pretty  impulsive looking stuff.

Ive seen that.

- idea of not disclosing amount raised in ico
- closing slack and asking 1btc for invite
- asking if goverment hacking is illegal.

It may be bit too much for me....

And also, they hid one of those onecoin scam guys behind a curtain (Marcelo, was it?), looks like hes still with them but not pictured.

Bad feeling in a gut.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
July 27, 2017, 11:34:22 AM
As of this morning, Dmhco (Daniel)closed the slack to new members and stated that he will charge one bitcoin for access to the slack channel for anyone wanting to join. From what it looks like, he has a very difficult time dealing with people trolling him, and probably some issue with people in general doubting his project. He's been fairly responsive to members on slack, but has already issued a formal apology to the Waves community for the unwarranted negative  comments he made toward them earlier.

From what it reads like, he is looking to attracting big time investors to his project- there hasn't been a big push to crowdfund with nickels and dimes. The big holders appear to still have their Coeval, so the recent dumping doesn't appear to have come from there by and large. The  lack of communication with the larger altcoin community (or downright insulting remarks toward them)  and the push to bring in the big private investors, its certainly a setup unlike others I've paid into. Maybe I just don't get the mentality of those associated with big financials, but when you throw in the demeanor and actions of the leadership, the loose association to a cofounder working with folks from  one coin, the precipitous drop in funds leading up to their next ICO,  it just makes the whole thing smell fishy. I've kept a little in Coeval in case the leadership can live up to their hype, but do so with some very cautious optimism.

Thanks for the information and insight. There appears to be a few red flags regarding this project, but also a lot of people trolling the project as well so for a casual observer its hard to know what to believe.
July 27, 2017, 10:00:33 AM
I suppose most new coins coming to market have some potential for that. I honestly don't see the founder doing it himself... he seems genuinely committed to the project, but also has done some pretty  impulsive looking stuff. Also,  he's looking to attract a bunch of whales to his project, and they could swallow a bunch of the little investors for all we're worth though. On the flip side, if he can pull off what he says he can, it'd be amazing.
July 27, 2017, 09:32:11 AM
So you are simply saying, running away with your money is possible...

Well. I have same gut rumbles about that...
July 27, 2017, 08:58:56 AM
As of this morning, Dmhco (Daniel)closed the slack to new members and stated that he will charge one bitcoin for access to the slack channel for anyone wanting to join. From what it looks like, he has a very difficult time dealing with people trolling him, and probably some issue with people in general doubting his project. He's been fairly responsive to members on slack, but has already issued a formal apology to the Waves community for the unwarranted negative  comments he made toward them earlier.

From what it reads like, he is looking to attracting big time investors to his project- there hasn't been a big push to crowdfund with nickels and dimes. The big holders appear to still have their Coeval, so the recent dumping doesn't appear to have come from there by and large. The  lack of communication with the larger altcoin community (or downright insulting remarks toward them)  and the push to bring in the big private investors, its certainly a setup unlike others I've paid into. Maybe I just don't get the mentality of those associated with big financials, but when you throw in the demeanor and actions of the leadership, the loose association to a cofounder working with folks from  one coin, the precipitous drop in funds leading up to their next ICO,  it just makes the whole thing smell fishy. I've kept a little in Coeval in case the leadership can live up to their hype, but do so with some very cautious optimism.
Activity: 34
July 27, 2017, 01:04:15 AM
Is the Onecoin scam developer still with the team? His picture was removed, but there is no announcement. Meaning, they can include him again after the ICO after they collect your precious money. Since he is a co-founder, I doubt he would abandon the project...right?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
July 26, 2017, 06:09:51 PM
holy shiet!! why i buy coeval for $1100???
For $ 1100 Huh
Can I have a couple of questions?
When did you buy it?
What was the purpose of the purchase?
Do you expect a token price increase?
Thank you!
Why so surprized? COEVAL was over $1,400 few days ago. And way below $400 now - the price I got it for before. So, not happy at all about the negative news about Monkey Capital, that caused this selloff. Dammit! The project itself suggests COEVAL could be worth $10,000 or whatever after the ICO or long term. Hence @reffi thought it was a good idea to buy it for $1,100 - and few days ago it WAS. But NOW with all the FUD and not so smart actions of Monkey Capital... well... makes me worry. Get this project back on track here...

Idea is very interesting. Not many projects have such original and perspective plans.. but yeah, something around the project is not working like should be.
I'm watching this thread carefully and i hope soon we will see some smart moves and actions. For now i see only promises and little mistakes.. It can happen to every new project, so ltes give them a bit more time to arrange everything like it should be..
Fingers crossed!
Activity: 11
July 26, 2017, 01:48:08 PM
For $ 1100 Huh
When did you buy it?
Thank you!
Why so surprized? COEVAL was over $1,400 few days ago. And way below $400 now - the price I got it for before. So, not happy at all about the negative news about Monkey Capital, that caused this selloff. Dammit! The project itself suggests COEVAL could be worth $10,000 or whatever after the ICO or long term. Hence @reffi thought it was a good idea to buy it for $1,100 - and few days ago it WAS. But NOW with all the FUD and not so smart actions of Monkey Capital... well... makes me worry. Get this project back on track here...
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
July 26, 2017, 01:00:12 PM
For $ 1100 Huh
When did you buy it?
Thank you!
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 10:26:25 AM
Is it just me or does this smell like a ponzi? What the post is saying that new ICOs will give value to MNY or am I reading this wrong?

om9
Activity: 252
July 26, 2017, 01:05:33 AM
this is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
July 25, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

OMG - I was watching this the other day and it was like 1400+ USD
What happened?  Huh Huh Huh

Do not worry, it's just temporary problems. Dev team is a real professional!
In a moment they will come back with a solution and the situation will be clear!
Activity: 264
July 25, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

OMG - I was watching this the other day and it was like 1400+ USD
What happened?  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: