Pages:
Author

Topic: ** CLOSED ** - page 4. (Read 35322 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 02:13:23 PM
Activity: 238
July 29, 2017, 12:51:45 PM
Just had a closer look and the fact sheet:

My thoughts:

- MNY holders pay 100% of the funds capital
- for paying 100% they just receive JUST 10% of the revenues after audit fees
- for paying 100% they just receive 50% of the ICO tokens

Why should token buyer pay 100% of the capital but just receive less than 10% of the revenues?

Also what I don't find, what will the sell prices at Waves DEX be? Or asked differently, how will I know how many MNY I finally get for my investment, e.g. of 1 BTC? 1 ETH? 1K WAVES?

thx
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 12:39:48 PM
If the MNY ICO raises $100M, the value of each MNY will be $0.10 (based on 1B MNY in circulation).

That means each COEVAL purchased would have $1k worth of MNY (10,000 MNY x $0.10) plus whatever value COEVAL will retain after the ICO. However, suppose the MNY ICO only raises $25M. Now you'll only have $250 worth of value in the MNY + the COEVALS. COEVAL's currently going for around $500-600.

Another issue is MNY has to be purchased on Waves. I like Waves as a platform but you're not going to get the big splash that other ICO's get forcing people to use Waves which is a pain to get started on (you can't even buy Waves on Waves and you need 0.003 waves to make a transaction). And there are some unanswered questions on when COEVAL holders will receive their MNY and when they can sell the MNY.

Anyone seriously interested in purchasing MNY would likely buy COEVAL instead, so the market for MNY likely has a soft ceiling based on the selling price of COEVAL. The speculation chatter is saying "$1 billion hedge fund" but this seems like a lot more risk and the more likely scenario is $25-100m raised in the MNY ICO?

MNY will be up after ico ?
July 29, 2017, 12:35:39 PM
If the MNY ICO raises $100M, the value of each MNY will be $0.10 (based on 1B MNY in circulation).

That means each COEVAL purchased would have $1k worth of MNY (10,000 MNY x $0.10) plus whatever value COEVAL will retain after the ICO. However, suppose the MNY ICO only raises $25M. Now you'll only have $250 worth of value in the MNY + the COEVALS. COEVAL's currently going for around $500-600.

Another issue is MNY has to be purchased on Waves. I like Waves as a platform but you're not going to get the big splash that other ICO's get forcing people to use Waves which is a pain to get started on (you can't even buy Waves on Waves and you need 0.003 waves to make a transaction). And there are some unanswered questions on when COEVAL holders will receive their MNY and when they can sell the MNY.

Anyone seriously interested in purchasing MNY would likely buy COEVAL instead, so the market for MNY likely has a soft ceiling based on the selling price of COEVAL. The speculation chatter is saying "$1 billion hedge fund" but this seems like a lot more risk and the more likely scenario is $25-100m raised in the MNY ICO?

Thanks for clarifying. But what is Coeval for then? Just a future on the MNY price currently? Is there any use after MC ICO?
Activity: 60
July 29, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

July 29, 2017, 10:18:23 AM
So does every Coeval holder get MNY on the 8th? Or do you have to hold a certain amount?

1COE=10.000MNY airdrop. ater ico
Not sure, what about dividends paind into mny from its "children". I think new whitepaper will be shortly avail

Interesting, I remember reading somewhere on the site earlier that mny would be distributed to any wallet holding Coeval, so I assumed it would fraction the 10,000 MNY to how much was being held in the wallet, but I cant find it anymore.

Another note, when I first bought Coeval, it was 15,000 MNY per Coeval, why has it decreased to 10,000?

Just curious, as it seems weird to change amounts after people had already purchased the coin.

Was it really like that? I read 10K everywhere. If it was decreased after selling this would be quite bad regarding trust in Coeval and Monkey Capital.

Currently I still try to figure out how anyone buying Coeval can calculate its value? As there is no information what the value of the 10K MNY will be, anything you can tell me?

thx in advance
July 29, 2017, 10:14:42 AM
So does every Coeval holder get MNY on the 8th? Or do you have to hold a certain amount?

Not sure, what about dividends paind into mny from its "children". I think new whitepaper will be shortly avail

Interesting, I remember reading somewhere on the site earlier that mny would be distributed to any wallet holding Coeval, so I assumed it would fraction the 10,000 MNY to how much was being held in the wallet, but I cant find it anymore.

Another note, when I first bought Coeval, it was 15,000 MNY per Coeval, why has it decreased to 10,000?

Just curious, as it seems weird to change amounts after people had already purchased the coin.

No idea why. But looking how this coin went from 10$ to 500$ in less than 2 weeks ($1400 for some time), it may actually be huge.
Remember one thing - it not ends on MNY airdrop - there will be more tokens from more icos.

see their blog. https://medium.com/@monkeycapital

it actually may be huge and very "under radar".
It is not "grab & drop" ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

July 29, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 29, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
July 29, 2017, 06:43:10 AM
Interview with Daniel Mark Harrison and Joshua Hawley

Daniel Mark Harrison founder and CEO of Monkey Capital returns to GoldSeek Radio in another brilliant interview. Daniel is joined by COO Joshua Hawley. http://www.radio.goldseek.com/nuggets/DMHandJosh.mp3

hmmmm interesting....

CoEval (COE)
$516.05 (16.05%)
0.19132800 BTC (19.04%)
188.36 WAVES (9.73%)

not so bad for a coin which is traded for like 3 weeks....
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
July 29, 2017, 03:36:56 AM
Interview with Daniel Mark Harrison and Joshua Hawley

Daniel Mark Harrison founder and CEO of Monkey Capital returns to GoldSeek Radio in another brilliant interview. Daniel is joined by COO Joshua Hawley. http://www.radio.goldseek.com/nuggets/DMHandJosh.mp3
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

It seems to be an interesting and independent project, a complete wallet, especially on social media marketing, I'm very curious about it, and of course on bounty, hopefully can run well until the launch
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
July 28, 2017, 11:51:04 PM
I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 28, 2017, 02:41:17 PM
Marcelo Garcia Casil will focus on just Monkey Capital?
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
July 28, 2017, 07:56:05 AM
@ColorlessK

Excellent!
Thank you for sharing this letter!
If this is the case, then the project will succeed!
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 05:45:25 AM
Many changes have occurred recently, it's hard to follow everything. But how the developers change the rules personally I really do not like.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
July 27, 2017, 09:11:32 PM
They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.
200 each or spread across 549 addresses (0.36 each)?

1 coe for each address.

Also, this is a letter that Daniel wrote regarding a question, I'll just leave this here.

"Daniel... I’ve been doing mad reinforcement on slack, and I belie you got what it takes to raise the ICO money and execute the business model as promised.My investment Is in you and this venture.

Yet since yesterday... the market cap grew by 37 coe with 84 new wallet addresses in play.volume is important, but there are about 6 to 10 wallet addresses selling down the price, and at this rate... how exactly do you think we are going to get to btc parity in 13 days?Especially with the amount of coe that the early holders are dumping as fast as they can and driving the price down very fast.

I didn’t want to ask you this in open forum.. cause I don’t want to freak anyone out... but it appears to me that we will be closer to .01 btc/coebefore we are at 1btc/coe in 13 days - Slack Member"

"Hi Slack Member,

Know that I really respect you. This is the only reason I am answering this as I would never ever answer any e mail about the token price. This is the only one I will ever answer and you may share it with whoever you wish for this reason (especially if you believe it will help with me not hearing about this subject in Slack; thanks. You may share your letter and this response in General Channel if you feel it will help; maybe so.)

First of all, I designed this token so that it had a limited number of units; I monitored it's price and selectively destroyed half the units. The other half of the active units (about 24k of them) never ever ever move wallets at all. None of this is an accident. I know where 90% of tokens are and what they are doing (not with me or controlled by me). I carefully set the whole supply-demand ratio in play and "recklessly" threw them to the masses, and then the whales, jealous bit by jealous bit, greedy token by greedy token. In reality, there's probably about 24k tokens that will ever see the light of the market at any one time -at least for years to com

It is designed like this for several reasons:
1. Human beings like massive numbers and when they see a big number getting even bigger, they feel a need to jump in
2. Human beings are jealous and thus hate it when someone else gets in on something else they didn't. So it needs to be something that at the start many many people can jump on and get frightened out of their mind by and jump out of with rapidity -this process of interchanging ownership is what creates volume and thus permanence in the market
3. Human beings often claim to understand things they do not; build something that shoots up and down very quickly and it has a sense of mystery and even spiritual value to it

So far, 1-3 have been effects that have been achieved as desired.

Of course the token will rise to 1 BTC; if it takes it 3 days to free-fall 80% and 1 day to spike 500%;why would it not grow 1000% in 9 days? I am amazed you ask, really.

But here is the main point: who gives a shit. The question of token design was one I have completely put out of my mind; it is after all doing its job. It is attracting greedy whales who want to be a part of the next big spike and freaking out undesirable short-term skittish investors and creating a lot of fuss and free marketing for Monkey Capital. Perfect -working just as intended!

Now -my focus is not on what it is doing (like I say it is working like it's meant to). My focus is on one thing only: BUILDING VALUE into the token (and other tokens). So far to do this I have:

1. Hired Josh Hawley, a massively capable and talented COO,to run ops which were growing way too heavy
2. Engaged legal council to put the token under Reg D so we are compliant with SEC legislation
3. Entered into the first ICO takeover backed by dividends in SEPTEMBER (NOT far)
4. Set up events for China investors and media in NY and Silicon Valley over the summer
5. Entered into discussions to partner with / consolidate 2 other companies in the industry thus adding more revenue channels
6. Got us on one other great exchange (tomorrow), and got recommendations from the highest possible people for Bittrex, Shapeshifter and Changely acceptance
7. Got another ICO to accept COEVAL as currency (if Shapeshifter or Changely works out)
8. Got a fantastic CFO with 20+ years of experience
9. Begun to formulate a consolidated HQ office location (SG) plan with respect to work and hiring work pass of employees etc
10. Managed to put into active employment more than 25+ members of our Slack on cumulative costs at my personal expense of $50k+ a month.

It is safe to say I know how this works. We are going to be ubiquitous in the token world. So what, you ask, if I am wrong

Fuck it, hold and you will still be mega a rich a few months later. Millions of dollars, hundreds of man hours of talent don't go into something and justend up as vapor.They end up like Google. That's what you are holding.

Sincerest Regards,
Daniel"
Activity: 60
July 27, 2017, 07:16:10 PM
They organized an airdrop of 200 COEVAL to every wave wallet that was holding COEVAL prior July 25th or something like that. The funds come from the personal wallet of the CEO, to say thank you to early adopters. They will be distributed tomorrow to 549 addresses. The Excel sheet with all addresses is available for download in the Slack channel - and my address is in there, jayy.
200 each or spread across 549 addresses (0.36 each)?
Activity: 32
July 27, 2017, 07:11:58 PM
The FUD boys are the trolls ... you only need to see how they appear from nowhere to here, spreading FUD because they are not be able to do in slack now, they are the same.
Pages:
Jump to: