Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 38. (Read 225485 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
February 02, 2018, 08:16:57 AM
Well, devs, where is already promised in the Telegram the announcement on payment of rewards today? A lot of people are waiting for this moment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 02, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
So we are getting out tokens tomorrow  Grin Grin Grin What a great news...

No. Can't you read instructions? We're only getting information about the distribution tomorrow.
I have actually lost count of how long we have been waiting for the actual distribution, am guessing this could go on until the end of this month(February) unless they prove me wrong and distribute before that time
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 02, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
So we are getting out tokens tomorrow  Grin Grin Grin What a great news...

No. Can't you read instructions? We're only getting information about the distribution tomorrow.
...And can you read a little bit of irony, my good man... After half year of waiting to be paid for done job  Grin

Someday ATL will be worth +$10 per token. Shocked You gonna dump at $0.50. Cheesy Have some patience? Roll Eyes
That will surely happen as the team are doing everything to grow this project, weak hands does not realize that it's not a good time to sell now
as the market is currently experiencing a dump, everything will be corrected and that requires us to hold in order to see the green days that we are waiting.
If you have witness when the market are at green, Atlant pump close to $3 and that was just in a short period of time.

I am not sure why you guys concluded that someone is going to sell for this price? Just waiting for payment to have what I earned in my wallet...
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
February 02, 2018, 12:45:12 AM
I think atlant will not do diatribusi for bounty given the allocation is so big and the price in the market that is pretty good. we see the future development if there is follow-up from dev ATLANT
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
February 01, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

...And can you read a little bit of irony, my good man... After half year of waiting to be paid for done job  Grin

Someday ATL will be worth +$10 per token. Shocked You gonna dump at $0.50. Cheesy Have some patience? Roll Eyes
That will surely happen as the team are doing everything to grow this project, weak hands does not realize that it's not a good time to sell now
as the market is currently experiencing a dump, everything will be corrected and that requires us to hold in order to see the green days that we are waiting.
If you have witness when the market are at green, Atlant pump close to $3 and that was just in a short period of time.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

February 01, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

...And can you read a little bit of irony, my good man... After half year of waiting to be paid for done job  Grin
February 01, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

February 01, 2018, 05:46:43 PM
Activity: 554
February 01, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
hello dear , frogman

please check again my work .
February 01, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
According to the updates ATL team will post the distribution information 2 weeks after the signature campaign spreadsheet which is tomorrow! You should read the thread before complaining here.  Tongue
(now, if we didn't get any update after tomorrow then something is wrong!)
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Yes, all bounty campaign participants have been waiting to hear the distribution of their tokens from what they have done. This project has been successful thanks to all the prize hunters, it's time they await the good news from ATLANT team to do the distribution as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
February 01, 2018, 09:19:48 AM
Hello! I participated in the bounty under number 527, my name is yjhvfkmyj. Currently the address of my wallet under a false name - ATLANT Token Sale (N 522). Discrepancy.

Done. Thank you for your report.
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
There is still no news about the distribution, we continue to gain patience
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 05:37:39 AM
Unnecessary delaying of distribution

poor bounty management...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
January 31, 2018, 08:33:20 PM
just come here to check if there is any news. seems to be the same as before.. Frogman doesn't publish anything yet..
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
January 31, 2018, 04:11:43 PM
How long is the distribution of tokens for all bounty campaign participants? It's been a long wait for the thing to look forward to, it's very boring for other bounty hunters. When does that come true for all of us who participate in bounty?
Activity: 1
January 31, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
Wishing you a lot of success
Pages:
Jump to: