Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 41. (Read 225485 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 23, 2018, 03:19:44 PM
Bounty participants marked with red color didn't follow the bounty campaign rules so they're not eligible to receive bounty. We highly appreciate all bounty participants and we will distribute ATL tokens as promised. Now the last ss is being checked and once the 2 weeks period is over, official distribution announcement will be made. Thank you for your support
lol you are the one who dont understand the rules you given.  Paid us the stakes we completed and dont cheat us for such a rules that you are the only one that understand . Did you ever check other bounty thread and rules ? thats the problem if you hired a manager that dont have experiece and new to this kind of work. If we dont post weekly its doesnt mean we are not elligible as long we follow the rules and finish the required post. . And then the week we dont post  deducted in our stakes not to disqualified us for not posting it weekly because thats  normal things  happen in any campaign here in this forum.

You're even on the list ... I'm not at all, and 2.5 months I wrote posts with their signatures! THE PROBLEM WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE MANAGER DOES NOT UPDATE THE CAMPAIGN IN THE SHEET !!! LOST CAMPAIGN !!! I have asked for updates several times.

LINK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22514616
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 03:12:14 PM
Bounty participants marked with red color didn't follow the bounty campaign rules so they're not eligible to receive bounty. We highly appreciate all bounty participants and we will distribute ATL tokens as promised. Now the last ss is being checked and once the 2 weeks period is over, official distribution announcement will be made. Thank you for your support
lol you are the one who dont understand the rules you given.  Paid us the stakes we completed and dont cheat us for such a rules that you are the only one that understand . Did you ever check other bounty thread and rules ? thats the problem if you hired a manager that dont have experiece and new to this kind of work. If we dont post weekly its doesnt mean we are not elligible as long we follow the rules and finish the required post. . And then the week we dont post  deducted in our stakes not to disqualified us for not posting it weekly because thats  normal things  happen in any campaign here in this forum.
completely agree with you
Activity: 350
January 23, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Good day for all
When news about bounty reward distribution?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
any changes on Bounty campaign token allocation or it will be same as mentioned on 1st post
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 23, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

Just 3 months until now, plus 2 more weeks from now and after that infinite amount of time to have "official distribution announcement" WOW man tanks a lot! This is a real example how to do business in fair and transparent way and deal with a people that worked for you  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
lol you are the one who dont understand the rules you given.  Paid us the stakes we completed and dont cheat us for such a rules that you are the only one that understand . Did you ever check other bounty thread and rules ? thats the problem if you hired a manager that dont have experiece and new to this kind of work. If we dont post weekly its doesnt mean we are not elligible as long we follow the rules and finish the required post. . And then the week we dont post  deducted in our stakes not to disqualified us for not posting it weekly because thats  normal things  happen in any campaign here in this forum.
Activity: 271
January 23, 2018, 04:25:46 AM
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
January 23, 2018, 04:20:56 AM
 all members must post at least 50 posts with ATLANT signature by the time the ATLANT ICO ends to be eligible for a reward.

This is weard i finish all my 50 post and posting it morethan 10 post weekly, i dont see any reason for not giving me stakes and giving red line  since we only need to make a 50 post to be elligible. fix this problem dont make a rules that you are the only one that understand.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 22, 2018, 11:15:02 PM
when distribution bounty dev
when announcement date about distribution bounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
Fraud, thanks to my work they had free advertising ... For the first time with something like that ...

Oh, I'm not the one for the first time. There are so many now. It's just not nice that you do not appreciate your job ...
Activity: 476
January 22, 2018, 04:55:58 PM
Hello. What about this company? When will they be paid? It ended almost 3 months ago? Did they collect the required amount of ICO?
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 22, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
Fraud, thanks to my work they had free advertising ... For the first time with something like that ...
January 22, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
Hello, is it possible to receive some news about the accrual of the award, how many tokens will be received depending on the number of steaks?
Activity: 378
January 22, 2018, 04:59:33 AM
from the beginning I really believe in this project, because so many devotees from bounty participants now the time for 1st ICO has been completed, and we are very pleased to have become a small part of this successful project #atlant_platform guys this is all about competition because even Atlant have competitors in the real estate cryptocurrency.

Atlant is making sure that they have to deliver their promises and that is why we must give our support as bounty hunters and investors. Fantastic to see that ATL is already listed on two exchanges EthDelta Tridax to begin trading in November. Please ignore all negative comments, post and PM. Many of bounty participant stakes has not been update but personally #I STILL BELIEVE IN ATLANT AND I HOPE TO SEE THE SUCCESS OF THE TEAM AND TO DO JUST FOR THE BOUNTY HUNTERS.
A throw back on one of my previous post. How committed I was as a Facebook bounty hunter and still active up till date but still got red on the Facebook spreadsheet. I hope ATLANT would look into well honest and committed bounty hunters. Thank you!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 22, 2018, 04:04:06 AM
Still leaving us in the dark for no reason... Can we please have an info about distribution date Huh Huh Huh

Well, all sincere promoters and participants of the bounty campaigns are waiting for the reward tokens in their wallets, i hope they will be sent within this month as all spreadsheets are ready and final now, no delays expected now.
Atlant team should post the news here about distribution date... Regards!
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 22, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
Still leaving us in the dark for no reason... Can we please have an info about distribution date Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
January 22, 2018, 12:04:21 AM
what is the situation now in here? seems still not counted well yet. I am surprised the counting took so long and a date has not decided yet
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
January 21, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
Hi manager, when is the distribution of tokens for the social media program?

Thanks
Activity: 430
January 21, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
Hey Frogman, why is account is not listed in the final spreadsheet for signature campaign? I followed your rules in this campaign. I've posted 10 every week. First spreadsheet, I can see my name, but this final spreadsheet, I didn't see my name? What's this? I did not participated in your campaign? So I've wasted almost 3 months while the ICO and another 3 months for waiting the final calculation. That's unfair. Can you please check it again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
January 21, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
See? There were ONLY 6 RULES for signature bounty from THE START, then they are adding 1 more rule without noticing their participants.

Too bad i've archived the page, http://archive.is/ORe3R

Fact 1: There was no any rules stated on OP if missed a single week means aren't eligible for bounty
Fact 2: They have added 1 rule (7th) without noticing participants

Yes, that rule was not clearly stated on the OP. However, a SC participant asked about this and someone from the devs clarify this.

what about the signature campaign? what is the 10 post per week if it is 50 post to qualify? what if the participants didn't make the 10 post per week and done the 50 post count does he have a stakes or disqualified? can someone clarify this?s

Thank you for your questions.

In order to be eligible for a reward you need to make at least 10 posts per week. You shouldn't miss a week once you enter the campaign

Otherwise you are not eligible for a reward and/or have to register once again

Minimal amount of total posts to be eligible for a reward is 50

Their campaign, their rules. They can add or remove any existing rules when they deemed it necessary. Notifying their participants about that is optional for them since it is the responsibility and obligation of the participant to always be updated by constantly visiting the bounty thread.

I am not against you or anyone and I do not approve this mess. My real life friends that were participants of this signature campaign was also affected. One gained only a small amount of stakes and the other one got his stakes washed out even though we participated for almost 3 months. Yes, 3 months of free advertising and 3 months got wasted.

I have discussed this with frogman and polina since August that they must update the spreadsheet weekly so that if anyone missed a week then they could register again immediately. Then they said that they will update it bi-weekly. However, none of those happened and we can see the devastating result now.
Pages:
Jump to: