Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 46. (Read 225505 times)

Activity: 864
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
well done dev ,keep moving ,many people waitting for you bounty a long long time.
I hope you be patient a lot of bounty participants who wait a long time not just you, we just wait on the 19th of January spreadsheet signature opened maybe after that there is a distribution process .

I hope like everyone else that after last spreadsheet distribution will start. But I think we will see a new announcement that they will pay every two weeks just like spreadsheets release. Mark my words.

Atlant won't give the distribution date from day one.

Why?

Most likely such a scenario is possible. Let's hope that this does not happen. I am also alarmed by the fact that the rates are fixed, but there is no calculation of the total number of tokens. It will be funny if they start counting the tokens for two more weeks for each spreadsheet Cool But I still hope for the best.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
January 16, 2018, 05:31:02 PM
well done dev ,keep moving ,many people waitting for you bounty a long long time.
I hope you be patient a lot of bounty participants who wait a long time not just you, we just wait on the 19th of January spreadsheet signature opened maybe after that there is a distribution process .

I hope like everyone else that after last spreadsheet distribution will start. But I think we will see a new announcement that they will pay every two weeks just like spreadsheets release. Mark my words.

Atlant won't give the distribution date from day one.

Why?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 16, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
Still no clear date for distribution... Hope team will share it with us soon...

Exactly i think it is high time that we should know about the date of distribution along with the last spreadsheet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 16, 2018, 03:08:16 PM
Still no clear date for distribution... Hope team will share it with us soon...
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 16, 2018, 10:56:39 AM
We're hoping that on January 19 we will be able to see the spreadsheet for the signature campaign that we're waiting for.

And we are hoping that the distribution will not take too long like what you are doing with the spreadsheet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
January 15, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
There is some problem with my bounty calculation of twitter
few weeks stakes not showing in spreadsheet
whom to contact regarding this?

please PM me
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 10:13:39 AM
There is some problem with my bounty calculation of twitter
few weeks stakes not showing in spreadsheet
whom to contact regarding this?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
January 15, 2018, 08:54:21 AM
Who understand something? We all waiting for January 19 to see the final spreadsheets for social media campaign? and if it so what will be next? when distribution?

good question , i hope can distribution as quickly as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
January 14, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
Who understand something? We all waiting for January 19 to see the final spreadsheets for social media campaign? and if it so what will be next? when distribution?
this bounty distribution are gonna take too much time then i was expected
i though one is a huge time for bounty tokens distribution but ATLANT bounty distribution breaks all record
i think it is not a good impect on the projec
imagine bounty distribution take that much time when the atlant product will be ready for the world ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
@Frogman I PMed you please checked your Inbox. Please answer my question regarding the Facebook spreadsheet.
Activity: 322
January 14, 2018, 05:30:17 AM
We're hoping that on January 19 we will be able to see the spreadsheet for the signature campaign that we're waiting for.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
January 14, 2018, 02:31:37 AM
Thx, good work Frogman !

All my best for these hard days Wink

Hold your ATL for long guyz, once around 50 usd you be super glad rite !
Activity: 107
January 13, 2018, 08:27:39 PM
Hello manager,  I need to change my ERC20 wallet I used during the bounty campaigns.
Reason is that my wallet has been hacked.

This is my email address - [email protected] as used in my detail

Regards
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
January 13, 2018, 04:08:40 PM
I hope that it will be possible to correctly calculate our work. The spreadsheet was not updated during the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
January 13, 2018, 09:43:01 AM
Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

As mentioned previously, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks, so that participants will be able to see the final counts, and also confirm their ETH addresses.  

The first three spreadsheets which we posted were for the Facebook, Twitter, Blog campaigns, and we are now posting the Translation and Community management campaign spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DzSEAwkQpuBc55S4_sOcAb8Mp5SrEdYnXAowhSs63Gs/edit?usp=sharing

Then, two weeks from now (Jan. 19, 2018), we will post the spreadsheet for the Signature campaign.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frogman-381115

Regards,

ATLANT Team

I completed Vietnamese translation for this project before and I want to provide my ETH wallet which is the same as PM that I sent you before my old Bitcointalk account was hacked. Please help me to add it on spreadsheet

My ETH wallet : 0x829dbcefc68aa16fb8da5532601bd9a7f26975ff

I also sticked this wallet on translated thread : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17459

Thank you for your report.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
Activity: 275
January 13, 2018, 08:20:39 AM
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:51:52 PM
Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

As mentioned previously, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks, so that participants will be able to see the final counts, and also confirm their ETH addresses.  

The first three spreadsheets which we posted were for the Facebook, Twitter, Blog campaigns, and we are now posting the Translation and Community management campaign spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DzSEAwkQpuBc55S4_sOcAb8Mp5SrEdYnXAowhSs63Gs/edit?usp=sharing

Then, two weeks from now (Jan. 19, 2018), we will post the spreadsheet for the Signature campaign.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frogman-381115

Regards,

ATLANT Team

I completed Vietnamese translation for this project before and I want to provide my ETH wallet which is the same as PM that I sent you before my old Bitcointalk account was hacked. Please help me to add it on spreadsheet

My ETH wallet : 0x829dbcefc68aa16fb8da5532601bd9a7f26975ff

I also sticked this wallet on translated thread : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17459
Activity: 364
January 12, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
The growth of coin crazy. For the first time I see such growth, Now this coin can not be accurately sold as there is a potential for further growth. Now it really looks like Atlant  Cool

a worthy price for our hard work hopefully the distribution can be as soon as possible

its 2.33 usd now. and yet bounties are not given.
Pages:
Jump to: