Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 61. (Read 225521 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 06:54:06 PM
Hi people, who knows when exactly will the payments for the bounty of this project?
A lot of time has already passed, it is enough to count everything and make payment. What is the problem?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 02:58:50 PM
still everyone waiting for good announcement from DEV.. i think everyone not satisfied with last announcement spreadsheet check and open only. Dev should give them good news for supporters. everyone did good work and make atlant project successful ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 12:52:59 PM
they will pay when they pay. i doubt that asking everyday about bounty will speed up the pay process. so lean back, do your stuff and when the payments arrived, then it arrived. i dont care anymore
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2017, 12:45:56 PM
Has anyone tried to contact the project team at the telegram? Is there at least some sort of certainty, or they just disappeared?
they are pretty active on Telegram
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
December 02, 2017, 11:06:47 AM
this kind of campaign will not be bump anymore even the campaign manager here are delaying the bounty spreadsheets, that is not fair you know almost all participants here waited for the end of the campaign and now you are delaying camps.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
December 02, 2017, 10:11:32 AM
Has anyone tried to contact the project team at the telegram? Is there at least some sort of certainty, or they just disappeared?
I hope communication improves soon because this period of uncertainty does not help the project
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 02, 2017, 09:56:05 AM
when distribution bounty mr frogman
not announcement date about distribution bounty
bounty participant need date about distribution bounty, because after 1 month, is nothing stake from spreadsheet bounty campaign, and spreadsheet still lock
May be developers are going to merge our tokens on the exchange while they are in price to a little later to get it cheaper and pay us
Activity: 901
December 01, 2017, 07:34:07 PM
bounty participant need date about distribution bounty, because after 1 month, is nothing stake from spreadsheet bounty campaign, and spreadsheet still lock
Why not ask your local translator about this? He was very sure if all atlant participants would get paid in the end although i doubt it.
Activity: 644
December 01, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 03:14:13 PM
Frogman is out there he will come out with good news all we need is patient
December 01, 2017, 03:12:47 PM
do not expect more from this project.
let him work with their nonsense.
because what I know they just complicate that should be an easy job.
Just relax you shouldn't give up. We should be positive about this project
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
December 01, 2017, 02:16:20 PM
do not expect more from this project.
let him work with their nonsense.
because what I know they just complicate that should be an easy job.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
December 01, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
December 01, 2017, 08:50:09 AM
Smiley Relax guyz, it takes a lot of time and energy to distribute bounties, Atlant has been generous too.

They should have done the tallying weeks ago. Signs of an undermanned staff.  Undecided
Yes! Is too clear that they might be busy working or maybe need sometimes to figure out somethings. By the way @busted reply to my pm
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
December 01, 2017, 08:37:00 AM
When exactly we get paid?

People from the Facebook campaign will be paid now or they have to wait until all spreadsheets will be released?

Please explain.

Token distribution will start after all bounty spreadsheets will be checked.

The first time I see such a hat.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
December 01, 2017, 07:23:29 AM
Smiley Relax guyz, it takes a lot of time and energy to distribute bounties, Atlant has been generous too.

They should have done the tallying weeks ago. Signs of an undermanned staff.  Undecided
There is no problem with computing the bounty, they can hire as many as they want as it's a very simply job.
Atlant raised a good amount during the ICO so paying salary is not a problem, I guess this is their technique to delay the bounty so people will not dump
while they are developing the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
December 01, 2017, 07:16:27 AM
When exactly we get paid?

People from the Facebook campaign will be paid now or they have to wait until all spreadsheets will be released?

Please explain.

Token distribution will start after all bounty spreadsheets will be checked.
At least you give a definite date so that all participants can know and they will definitely wait for distribution to do ...

they say they distribute token 2 weeks of each campaign so 5 campaign is a total of 10 weeks. its very long time.
and the dev didn't say when they will distribute the first bounty.

They did not saying its distribution time. Its just open spreadsheet every two week one campaign. This campaign is over. After every campaign announce for stake maybe we will see distribution every 2 week for every campaing it will makes 20 weeks for all.. nice scam by them. Seriously i am very angry for this campaign. If i follow spectre i could get more then $2500 for 5 week i spent on this campaign
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
November 30, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 30, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
what happen sir ? can anyone explain ?
this manager has run from his job?
i think i has do this job as well .
please be mine sir . its so long
Pages:
Jump to: