Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 65. (Read 225521 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 175
November 25, 2017, 07:21:09 AM
Dear Bounty participants.
We haven't changed any terms, and are consistent with what we stated before.

U stated finish counting stake is 3 weeks now you change it to 2 week every campaign. At the ico you also changed the rules from only 50 poat while campaign to 10 poat every week. Now you got red truat and i will help lauda investigating ur related account and all atlant member account.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2017, 06:39:40 AM
Dear Bounty participants.
We haven't changed any terms, and are consistent with what we stated before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
November 25, 2017, 05:59:36 AM

Nicely done. Scamer like frogman did not deserve here in this forum. The campaign is 2 and half month. They collected 7 million dollar. And now they want exit scam and took all of token for them. So he can manipulate the market. Julian will be in florida i hope some one cacth that guy there. Or anybody knows this frogman ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 25, 2017, 03:56:51 AM
They probably calculated that they are giving too many tokens to bounty participants...

so they will...

F us any pay us just % of sold tokens...

or...

Paying us in phases through next few months so all bounty tokens don't hit the market at the same time...

Not fair and transparent way of doing business in any way Undecided
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 03:17:14 AM
 it seems to me that the devs is idle...

but I think tnat when you get the tokens , you will buy it asap.

So, if I were devs , i would not like to distrbute it...
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
November 25, 2017, 02:54:47 AM
Guys, they opened spreadsheet on facebook despite it was almost counted three weeks ago, but did not counted tokens, do you know what it means? I think it means that they doesn't know what the final allocation of the tokens for the bounty campaign will be.
Activity: 210
November 25, 2017, 01:01:54 AM
Dear Bounty Campaign Participants,

Within a few weeks you will be able to see the final counts, and also be able to check your ETH addresses.  

In order to thoroughly process each of your messages, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks.

First, we will post the spreadsheet for the Facebook Campaign.

Then, two weeks later, we will post the spreadsheet for the Twitter campaign.

Every two weeks after that, we will post subsequent spreadsheets for other campaigns, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given opportunity to review them.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

this is absolutely ridiculous , why would it needs like 2 months to calculate all bounties , i personally think that 3 week is more than enough but no !! ... be careful guys something fishy is happening right here .. let see how it goes
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
November 25, 2017, 12:36:07 AM
This scammer must be reported. They wiĺ never distributed the bounty. Never !!!!
Activity: 252
November 24, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Within a few weeks you will be able to see the final counts, and also be able to check your ETH addresses.  

In order to thoroughly process each of your messages, we will post one campaign spreadsheet every two weeks.

Every two weeks after that, we will post subsequent spreadsheets for other campaigns, until all bounty campaign spreadsheets with stakes have been posted, and participants given opportunity to review them.

For all comments and suggestions related to the calculation of stakes, please PM Frogman

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Why would it take 2 weeks in each spreadsheet?I have saw many bounties as big as this and even way bigger than this ico/bounty and theyre fast as lightning in counting stakes and didnt take about 2 months Cheesy
this is much better. giving time for them to calculate the stakes will lessen the chance of problem.

i hope that their will be no issue in counting stakes because the time you have is too much and many of campaign participants is waiting for this.

thank you that there is some updates because some of the them thinks that this ICO is scam.
Activity: 420
November 24, 2017, 09:00:57 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

Why would it take 2 weeks in each spreadsheet?I have saw many bounties as big as this and even way bigger than this ico/bounty and theyre fast as lightning in counting stakes and didnt take about 2 months Cheesy
I agree some bounty takes almost a week only but atlant makes 3weeks to count the spreadsheet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 07:52:12 PM

Thank You,

ATLANT Team

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 24, 2017, 07:44:28 PM
Weak up guys we have to do something. I knew from the beginning of this campaign that something smells bad. Spreadsheets were not updated. I have checked signature campaign spreadsheet in the first week and last day available online and there was nothing updated in half of accounts. They should now just pay all participants full stake from the day they registered. But I think we will get nothing. They are playing time games with us. I tried to contact bounty manager "Alex" nick from Telegram for 7 weeks. I have sent few PM's and never get an answer. Why don't they ask the community for help in counting bounty? There will be plenty of people willing to help. I think this turn into bounty scam at some point they don't pay or not pay all participants full stakes. I hope I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
November 24, 2017, 07:44:16 PM
What is the hurry just wait bounty hunters or what? You guys want to sell your tokens asap for eth? Im glad they are going to let us wait more, hopefully once eth and btc stops rising in price and start a downtrend. Is kinda irresponsable for you guys to join a bounty campaign that you dont even like or believe in it just to sell for profits, shame on you guys.

If I have complied with my part of the deal, he has not done it. The irresponsible ones are they for wasting people's time.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 07:12:04 PM
I'm sorry, I did not understand - so, are they opened spreadsheet? or we must wait another 2 weeks for facebook compaign?
Activity: 756
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 24, 2017, 07:10:28 PM
What is the hurry just wait bounty hunters or what? You guys want to sell your tokens asap for eth? Im glad they are going to let us wait more, hopefully once eth and btc stops rising in price and start a downtrend. Is kinda irresponsable for you guys to join a bounty campaign that you dont even like or believe in it just to sell for profits, shame on you guys.
Merit: 242
November 24, 2017, 06:41:06 PM
I can wait to receive tokens for many month, but the most anticipating thing for my is to see the spreadsheets and to know what i can expect for.
Merit: 161
November 24, 2017, 06:26:18 PM
In a few hours I will open an accusation thread against Frogman.
Go on bro I will support you he must be tagged for this its not included in the rules that bounty payments will be delayed like this.  

I will support you too

you should do it against atlant. frogman one of them. then red trust.
Activity: 588
November 24, 2017, 06:24:38 PM
only calculation stake need 3 week
only open spreadsheet need 10 week, maybe distribution coin need 2 year
is crazy
Activity: 179
November 24, 2017, 06:17:52 PM
In a few hours I will open an accusation thread against Frogman.
Go on bro I will support you he must be tagged for this its not included in the rules that bounty payments will be delayed like this. 

I will support you too
Pages:
Jump to: