Pages:
Author

Topic: Closed - page 63. (Read 225521 times)

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
November 29, 2017, 12:10:38 AM
Until now they have not given any significant response or response to all participants, I really hope they can pay all prizes to all the participants who have contributed to this project ...
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 12:03:14 AM
When exactly we get paid?

People from the Facebook campaign will be paid now or they have to wait until all spreadsheets will be released?

Please explain.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 28, 2017, 02:41:24 PM
When exactly we get paid?

People from the Facebook campaign will be paid now or they have to wait until all spreadsheets will be released?

Please explain.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 11:28:45 AM
Anyone have the team pictures here ? Please post team pictures.. every one in this team. We need to take down those scammer. People hurt because of them. They lose their hard work money and stolen by julian and his team. Also anyone from rusia who have their address..this is 7 million dollar scam
You are right. It is sad to see that more and more bounty managers in recent times violate their own rules and trying to deceive us

Saw frogman has negative trust already made by lauda. Hope this project wont turned out to be scam, or else ll our efforts will be useless..

i was did almost all campaigns like signature and social media and blogs. too much did work for atlant project. i was thought this project will change our life and now i am so sad hearing bad news. i hope we get our bounty work reward. now day by day my hopes going to hopeless.

Is this mean that we must no longer exowct something out of this project?  *sigh*

Uts just so disappointing knowing that manager or the team no longer update after they have gotten all what they need for the participants.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 10:13:17 AM
i can access spreadsheet for social media campaign but unfortunately i can't access for signature campaign spreadsheet, what happens with this spreadsheet??

Now you can check Facebook campaign spreadsheet
some of the participants have less patients about this big ICO. they do not know that this huge campaign is hard to manage and lately they give you negative trust for that.

i am also mad because the spreadsheet for signature campaign has not been listed along the long weeks that you get. but what can i do? i just need to be patient. and you must do your job to update us about what is happening in giving the bounty so that their is no problem with both of us.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
November 28, 2017, 06:45:17 AM
i can access spreadsheet for social media campaign but unfortunately i can't access for signature campaign spreadsheet, what happens with this spreadsheet??

And when do you open the spreadsheet with participants in the bounty of media (articles)?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
November 27, 2017, 02:09:23 PM
Damn you guys haven't learn that patience is the key, they will pay bounty tokens! You just have to wait, there's no reason to do a FUD campaign here you guys are hurting the price of your own tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
November 27, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

what about the signature campaign sir frogman ? you said you will public the spreadsheet after 3 weeks of calculations of our rewards
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
November 27, 2017, 09:32:05 AM

Activity: 280
November 27, 2017, 08:28:47 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
November 27, 2017, 12:45:44 AM
Dear Bounty participants.

You have not changed any term because you have never defined any term, and when you have to try it you have not fulfilled it (like 3 weeks).

Enjoy our campaign Dear Bounty participants, and never go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25182419
Don't do negative marketing , because if when we receive coins there price will be lower because of negative marketing and it will be our loss. So patience is the best key. I am also waiting for my coins.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
November 26, 2017, 10:04:41 PM

We haven't changed any terms, and are consistent with what we stated before.

Bounty rewards will be paid after all spreadsheets will be checked by all bounty participants.
here
Please be patient.

Frogman stop fooling us we already rendered the services that you want then pay our rewards, already passed 3 weeks and still no updated spreadsheets oh cmon dude be professional.   
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
November 26, 2017, 05:18:54 PM

You have not changed any term because you have never defined any term, and when you have to try it you have not fulfilled it (like 3 weeks).

Enjoy our campaign Dear Bounty participants, and never go to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25182419
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 26, 2017, 01:35:28 PM
i think we just need a mention from you .
we already confuse sir , dont make it scam sir.
and now market already chaos .
i just wait your promise sir
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 26, 2017, 01:29:47 PM
I think you have to be patient , if you know about decent project bounty have been paid after 1 years!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

We haven't changed any terms, and are consistent with what we stated before.

Bounty rewards will be paid after all spreadsheets will be checked by all bounty participants.

Please be patient.
Activity: 554
November 26, 2017, 11:42:01 AM
when all bounty distribused , do not always make an appointment sir
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 26, 2017, 10:28:12 AM
I wore this projects signature for more than 3 months, written a blog promoting the project but in reply im still asked to keep waiting even after waiting for one month after ico closed... who can we claim or blame now!!?Huh  Undecided
Activity: 378
November 26, 2017, 10:16:36 AM
Guys it is painful but let's Wait and give him the time he required. Project likes this is always hard to keep to promises but they are working for good. Buy that time maybe ATL might have increased in value and the benefit is ours.
Activity: 406
November 26, 2017, 09:45:03 AM
Tell me this bounty can already be considered a Scam? Or there is hope for some rewards?
Pages:
Jump to: