Pages:
Author

Topic: CLOSED - page 17. (Read 62608 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
SyncFab will give Manufacturers the Best Data to Stimulate Processes on Supply Chain

"SyncFab looks to replace the current layout of supply chains to one where companies can establish a direct, peer-to-peer contact with any of the parts necessary for their correct and most profitable functioning"

Another great article from TechBullion featuring the SyncFab project -  https://www.techbullion.com/syncfab-will-give-manufacturers-the-best-data-to-stimulate-processes-on-supply-chain/

Join the SyncFab Telegram channel for more updates and news!
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 10:08:11 PM
Hey everyone, with this counter ticking for the SyncFab ICO I've kindly dropped a link to the main page.

https://blockchain.syncfab.com/

Currently we've got about 2 D 14 ~~ Just so you know!
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 08:42:21 PM
Looks like good project! Joined to bounty  campaigns. Good luck!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

Since the token price is pegged in eth, not USD, as the market is going downwards, it becomes more favorable to join the ICO now.
I hope it will reach its hard cap in the end.

We are on track and steadily moving upward!
March 11, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
Hot Token Pre-Sale: SyncFab (MFG) is Tackling Manufacturing with Blockchain

"SyncFab will get rid of intermediaries and provide production tracking for all products sold on the platform. On top of that, the payments to producers will be guaranteed – thanks to smart contract technology."

Check out this article from theusacommerce.com featuring the SyncFab project -  https://www.theusacommerce.com/hot-token-pre-sale-syncfab-mfg-is-tackling-manufacturing-with-blockchain/

For more exiting updates and news - join the SyncFab community!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

Since the token price is pegged in eth, not USD, as the market is going downwards, it becomes more favorable to join the ICO now.
I hope it will reach its hard cap in the end.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
March 11, 2018, 05:19:35 AM
What rights does the token provide the investor?

You can invest your ETH, and get MFG tokens with lower price. Then you can sold it when price will raise. But it doesn't mean, then MFG token price will cann't down after token-sale.
but the chances for the price to tank below the ICO/token sale price is slim as this is a good project!

at this point we should be worried about how bitcoin is performing which could delay our lambo Wink

DAMN Scammers are really setting up camp  Angry

The Telegram channel has been really good at checking if there are any scam emails coming through.

https://t.me/syncfab

many scammers post messmage to the newcomers , cheat people to send eth to their personal address , be careful!
Agree, we need to be extra careful and am aware there is a scammers domain identical to the legit one lets be alert and avoid such
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

The Telegram channel has been really good at checking if there are any scam emails coming through.

many scammers post messmage to the newcomers , cheat people to send eth to their personal address , be careful!
March 10, 2018, 11:49:44 PM

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 10, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
I just received an email from "[email protected] via nkor.io" asking me to confirm my Ethereum Wallet using a "secured one-time link". The link takes me to a new page where I am then asked to confirm my Ethereum wallet. And it provides 3 options for accessing my wallet. When you click on one of the 3 options, you are then prompted to provide one of 3 items - 1.)Keystore/JSON file, 2.)Parity Phrase, 3.)Private Key. This page claims that it does not store Private Keys. But yet it's clearly asking you to provide your private key, parity phrase, or keystore/JSON file to them. If they are not storing private keys then why are they asking for them in the first place. I believe this is a scam email. I have forwarded the email to support.
Got the same mail but couldn't reach the site. I was wondering what the site could be about. One should know any site requesting for your private key via through your mail has high percentage of being a phishing mail. I think this should be well discussed on telegram
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
March 10, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
I love this project very much.
It is ambitious and with a strong team.
I am just curious why it is not building hype it deserves.

Marketing efforts are ongoing and there's lots of coverage in the mainstream press; we are very visible =)
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 04:06:02 AM
I love this project very much.
It is ambitious and with a strong team.
I am just curious why it is not building hype it deserves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
I just received an email from "[email protected] via nkor.io" asking me to confirm my Ethereum Wallet using a "secured one-time link". The link takes me to a new page where I am then asked to confirm my Ethereum wallet. And it provides 3 options for accessing my wallet. When you click on one of the 3 options, you are then prompted to provide one of 3 items - 1.)Keystore/JSON file, 2.)Parity Phrase, 3.)Private Key. This page claims that it does not store Private Keys. But yet it's clearly asking you to provide your private key, parity phrase, or keystore/JSON file to them. If they are not storing private keys then why are they asking for them in the first place. I believe this is a scam email. I have forwarded the email to support.

Hey everybody, thank you for informing us the phishing email that was sent out earlier. We are looking into who it was sent to and when these users registered for the crowdsale. Please be patient as we look into this. A couple weeks prior, a similar email was sent to some of our users using the guise of syncfab.tech. Please keep in mind that we only we only operate from the domain..."syncfab.com". We have sent an email newletter out 15 minutes prior to inform all our users of the phishing email. Please keep in mind that all your personal information are safe as we've taken precaution to separate all data. The KYC information are not stored with our database, as they're stored with our KYC partner's (identitymind.com) - they are one of the industry leaders and have many top financial companies as their customer. For now, we ask for your patience as we further dig into the matter. Also, please be vigilant and aware of all scams and please confirm any email or newsletter received through this Telegram channel, similar to how many of your community members are doing so today - THANK YOU. In the previous weeks, we have also created this blog post to educate our users on all the potential scams.

Please to protect yourself:

https://medium.com/syncfabmfg/protect-yourself-from-scammers-7c01a627a314

Again, thank you for bringing this up to our attention and we will continue to work vigilantly for your security.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
March 09, 2018, 11:55:53 AM
Hot Token Pre-Sale: SyncFab (MFG) is Tackling Manufacturing with Blockchain

"SyncFab will get rid of intermediaries and provide production tracking for all products sold on the platform. On top of that, the payments to producers will be guaranteed – thanks to smart contract technology."

Check out this article from theusacommerce.com featuring the SyncFab project -  https://www.theusacommerce.com/hot-token-pre-sale-syncfab-mfg-is-tackling-manufacturing-with-blockchain/

For more exiting updates and news - join the SyncFab community!
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
March 08, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

You can invest your ETH, and get MFG tokens with lower price. Then you can sold it when price will raise. But it doesn't mean, then MFG token price will cann't down after token-sale.
March 08, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
SyncFab ICO Team Interview: Blockchain + Manufacturing = Win

Here is a great video from Coin Crunch -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gWx4ln2nsE

In this video Coin Crunch and Jeremy (CEO of SyncFab) are having a conversation about the features and goals of SyncFab.

Enjoy!

Join SyncFab community for more exciting news and updates
March 08, 2018, 01:17:25 AM
Well on the plus side that means a smaller token pool which will mean more value per token! I'm excited to see the Q3 Smart contract set up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
March 07, 2018, 04:56:18 PM
Regulatory Strategy
The team behind the MFG is currently working with legal counsel to ensure that the MFG Token Distribution Event is fully compliant with all applicable federal and state securities laws.

-snip-
Good see the team is working on the legal aspect of the token but MFG being a utility token unlike a security token is this all neccessary or maybe its a contingent plan of the project Huh

One more issue the progress bar has not been moving for a couple of days getting a little worried are we not getting investors hooked to this project?
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

SyncFab envisions a vibrant ecosystem of purchasers, manufacturers, suppliers and logistics service providers actively buying, selling and ordering manufacturing-related                
services within the Smart Manufacturing Smart Contract Blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: