Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 10. (Read 192092 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
I can not wait for the thug coins to go through the cryptocurrency routine internationally. In this platform the excess can be change in the field of the transaction by using thug coins. I see that this will be a big impact on the coming end that this platform has been implemented soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 01:29:22 AM
The admins are super helpful and through the numerous events you can earn more token quickly. Thug to the moon!
      I am very much excited to see this THUG COIN in some big exchanges.
Activity: 92
March 30, 2018, 09:06:00 PM
I really like THUG love to hold it until were going to the moon.. Team specially Devs are very nice for being such a nice and great performance. They distributed their airdrop token on time.. Very appreciate your work guys.. i will support you till the end.. #THUG #THUGsLIFE
Activity: 18
March 30, 2018, 08:58:56 PM
I really like this project because it is so generous to its supporters. Among other airdrop, thug coin is consistently giving giveaways. And I received  tokens many times. What is really amazing is that more and more surprising opportunities are coming!  Thank you thug!! 
Activity: 68
March 30, 2018, 07:46:31 PM
thank you,
thug the solid team dev wish you all to the hug success soon
and i will support all the thug ptoject and the road map.
this is good at solid project
please support out community.
Activity: 53
March 30, 2018, 05:06:06 PM
Good luck with THUG COIN development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much excited to see this THUG COIN in some big exchanges.
Activity: 4
March 30, 2018, 02:51:58 PM
Thug is awesome already got my Airdrop coin hope I get for bounty.. this is an awesome program
Activity: 6
March 30, 2018, 09:16:09 AM
Am so much in love with this token #Thugcoin.
 This is pretty awesome! I really really love this project. Ive been supporting this team from the First part. And till the end!.. love you guys!
brand new
Activity: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
That means thug coin can change other currencies for example for the other crypto that had no potential but by the breakthrough technology using of thug coins will be valueble again by spreading it around the world. I see that it can greatly help in the crypto trends around the world. It may be a good idea to learn how to deal with this trend. I see that this project will be fine in the future.
Activity: 53
March 30, 2018, 06:03:24 AM
it's good to be a part of THUGCOIN, it was so fun on their telegram group, currently i have 22,117 THUG and more to come as i'm going to continue joining each airdrop and bounty, hoping to see this coin to become one of the top token in the future, good luck to the team Smiley
Activity: 266
March 30, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
Thug Coin many responded positively, a good start to Bigboss because many already believe the success of Thug Coin.
Very amazing trip Thug Coin.
Activity: 47
March 30, 2018, 12:30:34 AM
THUG COIN very nice project has great potential to rock the Cryptocurrency world. Do not hesitate to take active and full part of this Remarkable PROJECT. As for me I am 100% in with this project because I believe the team is working so hard to ensure the maximum success of this coin. So, don't waste any more time sign up now! Thug Life, Thug Coin! Go to moon ''''',,,,,
Activity: 104
March 29, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
#THUG COIN has great potential to rock the Cryptocurrency world. Do not hesitate to take active and full part of this Remarkable PROJECT. As for me I am 100% in with this project because I believe the team is working so hard to ensure the maximum success of this coin. So, don't waste any more time sign up now! Thug Life, Thug Coin!
Activity: 68
March 29, 2018, 11:15:54 AM
I love the fact that THUG Coin passionately believe in connecting thugs, just like me and gangs via the blockchain, success to team and project. You are making it easy way to achieving wealth. I'm in with THUG
Love these token
Activity: 82
March 29, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
#thugcoin with more anticipating theories I came to a conclusion that this project deserve to be among the best, am not a gainsayer but am an ethusasist who see the brighter side in every project..
Good luck.
Activity: 189
March 29, 2018, 03:53:30 AM
ThugCoin is a great project with massive potentials. It is a project that has all the values a project needs to survive. The community is great. The Telegram group is active and proper attention given to members on daily basis. The social media handles are always up to date and everything is going on smoothly. I want to implore the Developers Team to make sure that this project follows it's roadmap and WhitePaper to latter so that we all can he proud we participated. I replied THUGCOIN
Activity: 14
March 29, 2018, 02:27:57 AM
this is best of the token in 2018 THUG LIFE xD
Activity: 22
March 29, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
Funny enough from in conception till this point. This community has grown beyond what was anticipated. Strong community service have here. We all got that thug inside am vouching for this coin and the moon is our starting point. Go Thugs.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 01:32:44 AM
thanks for the developer of this project. This is a nice and new concept that i know many investor will attract and be part of this cool project .
i want to be part of this project and you can count on me to promote this project in my different social media account .
great project cant wait to see what can this can be in the future.   
Activity: 126
March 29, 2018, 01:05:03 AM
Am Loving the THUG community! Its so good to be part of this lovely platform.... Thug life for life.
I joined the telegram group when they were lots of users and in less than a 1 month boom lot of bad asses...I thought I won't get airdrop...but am proud I got it thank you very much thug community
Got all my friends in THUG, we are family now
Pages:
Jump to: