Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 5. (Read 192093 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 42
April 19, 2018, 02:04:58 AM
it's really a wonderful project. i am very much happy to join thug coin community and the experience is so far so good. the team are so active in their official telegram group. my best wishes for this project
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
first of all a big thank you to BiG BOSS and the whole THUG team, for the new members, I want to tell you that, THUG is an innovative project, and without equal. those who still exist to join, no longer exist, join this great community, THUG always keeps its promises ... thank you once again and long live THUG Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 10
April 18, 2018, 03:03:25 PM
I I enjoy so much to be At Thug Group. They are funny and awesome nice people working in THUG. The White Paper was just What I was waiting for :-) The THUG Group is really doing their best and I have ranked the THUG the best Telegram Group. Thanks THUGS.
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
April 18, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
Thanks for your support everyone! We will have plenty more airdrops for you guys! Stay tuned!
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
THUG to the MOOOOOOOON what else to say  Cool
Activity: 28
April 18, 2018, 10:37:15 AM
We Are All Cummunity Very excited about thug coin project,
When Am Join the telegram group when they are 20k users and in less than a 1 month we are almost at 70k. They have many admins , they helps us community perfectly i like it very much, We are hope very soon Thug Go to Moon GOD blessed you thugs
Got all my friends in THUG.
Activity: 24
April 17, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
Great Thug Coin, its really amazing even the supply 14 but the Dev did great thing listing at yobit  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 20
April 17, 2018, 03:16:17 PM
I have been following this project for a while now. I have gone to the website to read and familiarize myself with the team and the project as a whole.

At first, when I started following the project, I was confused about what they wanted to achieve. Mostly because, when I heard THUG, I thought well, it has a negative connotation. But I was wrong!

The THUG coin project demonstrates the immense potential of the Blockchain - using it to bring the simplest ideas to life. Secondly, THUG coin project shows the most important idea of all - How to connect different people on the blockchain irrespective their beliefs and differences.

In my mind, THUG coin shows that you can take any word or idea and use it to build a brand and market it to success. The potential of the project is huge because it gives us a sense of belonging within the THUG ecosystem. It is about people and anyone that signs up becomes part of this family. Good luck to us all because we are the project!
Activity: 189
April 17, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
I love #Thugcoin and i always joined on every airdrop of this coin and lucky cause i always got coins from this amazing project and the idea is very cool thats why i support and love thugcoin. Thugcoin to the moon 🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
April 16, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

GREAT NEWS! #THUG is now officially listed on @YobitExchange!

Trade THUG-BTC here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/THUG/BTC

Activity: 46
April 16, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
THUG COIN community is very strong.i like this coin.i buy thug coin from yobit exchange. per coin 2 satoshi and sell half hour later 3 satoshi. love thug coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 16, 2018, 01:21:17 PM
Glad to see community growing strong like this. This is one of good project in this year.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
April 16, 2018, 12:39:17 PM
Thugcoin is good project to invest and i really believe in this project also the people decides to participate in this project because of the team behind are very professional responsive and very good to their member and the thug community are very huge and the project has a big potential in the market more success to this project.

Reading through the thread it looks like they really keep close contact with their community. That's good as it is a big success contributor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:36:16 PM
Great project! I wish you Good Luck! And I proud to be your member! All of us are waiting amazing future!
Let's go ahead together and we will reaching all our aims and all our dreams become reality.
Cryptoindustry will created for us true prosperity!
Thug Coin (THUG) is listed Yobit exchange

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/985916009746976769

https://yobit.net/en/trade/THUG/BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 43
April 15, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
Great project! I wish you Good Luck! And I proud to be your member! All of us are waiting amazing future!
Let's go ahead together and we will reaching all our aims and all our dreams become reality.
Cryptoindustry will created for us true prosperity!
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
I never thought that a THUG word could be this amazing. I actually don't believe this at first because it is THUG, but i guess i was wrong so i started supporting this one of a kind project. With its generous mission i know i wont regret this.
Activity: 6
April 15, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
I have been following this project for a while now. I have gone to the website to read and familiarize myself with the team and the project as a whole.

At first, when I started following the project, I was confused about what they wanted to achieve. Mostly because, when I heard THUG, I thought well, it has a negative connotation. But I was wrong!

The THUG coin project demonstrates the immense potential of the Blockchain - using it to bring the simplest ideas to life. Secondly, THUG coin project shows the most important idea of all - How to connect different people on the blockchain irrespective their beliefs and differences.

In my mind, THUG coin shows that you can take any word or idea and use it to build a brand and market it to success. The potential of the project is huge because it gives us a sense of belonging within the THUG ecosystem. It is about people and anyone that signs up becomes part of this family. Good luck to us all because we are the project!

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
many are curious about the clarity of this project, hopefully this project is really not to support crime, interesting but frightening idea.
Activity: 150
April 15, 2018, 09:10:42 AM
This project is one of my favorite! very accommodating team with their brilliant ideas. and this project is very legitimate. i hope this THUG COIN project will go succeed to the moon!
brand new
Activity: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Loving this coin and its community! The team are doing an amazing job, always there to answer any questions, i especially love the telegram group and twitter. I bought my THUG coins on fork delta at a great price. I am looking forward to the future in this coin, especially with the release of the whitepaper today! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: