Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 6. (Read 192092 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 06:21:18 AM
Thug coin is best future coin maybe it's new bitcoin in futur Anyway ...i like this projekt ...and if i had some ethereums i would buy immediately.
I'm at the moment angry about the it's project very good. I hope some earning for all Thug coin community. Thug coin roadmap is very important for all of us. Thug coin already listed some exchange I hope infuture they look big exchanges. Best of luck all Thugcoin member.
Activity: 111
April 14, 2018, 05:00:50 PM
loving this project!!
team is great, they always respond to every message and  query. team always held new airdrops for the community and most importantly keep their promise. in a very short span telegram community reached  73k members. this is happening because of the team and admins efforts, there  is no ico just airdrop and the team working for community 24/7 . this is called a great project with  a great team.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 14, 2018, 11:35:34 AM
Thugcoin is good project to invest and i really believe in this project also the people decides to participate in this project because of the team behind are very professional responsive and very good to their member and the thug community are very huge and the project has a big potential in the market more success to this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 14, 2018, 02:28:08 AM
I think this project has some real star ⭐️ potential. There are a few coins that push the limits of what the blockchain can be used for, Ive seen ones for insurance, mobile payments, encrypted cellphones with built in wallets, music platforms,scientific data collection and match making coins. It makes sense that every part of our lives would be inundated with some type of currency. If information is currency every part of life holds an inherent value. For those of us who in some way identify with THUGCOIN be it from a past or present experience it also holds a value to us as a community. This is the concept of decentralization of currency at its best work! It is a market because we the consumer validate that there is one!
many people began to understand and decided to participate, if at first glance it can assume negative
i think the team has done well to make that assumption disappear, now they can be calm for that
Activity: 53
April 14, 2018, 01:30:19 AM
I think this project has some real star ⭐️ potential. There are a few coins that push the limits of what the blockchain can be used for, Ive seen ones for insurance, mobile payments, encrypted cellphones with built in wallets, music platforms,scientific data collection and match making coins. It makes sense that every part of our lives would be inundated with some type of currency. If information is currency every part of life holds an inherent value. For those of us who in some way identify with THUGCOIN be it from a past or present experience it also holds a value to us as a community. This is the concept of decentralization of currency at its best work! It is a market because we the consumer validate that there is one!
brand new
Activity: 0
April 13, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
Nice all the people behind this project is very professional and very educated im sure where this project going to the universe. Good luck!
brand new
April 12, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
This is promising coin. I trust and invested in !!!
Activity: 43
April 12, 2018, 04:58:27 AM
Nice coin and it's growing by every second , u r doing well guys keep it up. My best wishes with u
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
Nice all the people behind this project is very professional and very educated im sure where this project going to the universe. Good luck!
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
April 11, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
BTW, is there any one received airdrop from the thug bot telegram? My friend received it, I didn't

Thanks for your message. The distribution of the Telegram Airdrop bot is still ongoing. Please read our pinned message in our Telegram channel. It clearly states that the tokens will be distributed within 4 weeks after the airdrop closing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 01:19:28 PM
BTW, is there any one received airdrop from the thug bot telegram? My friend received it, I didn't
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
April 11, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
This project is going to the moon.  No doubt about it.

Hold tight everyone!

Not only has this team started from almost nothing and risen to become one of the premier alt-coins on telegram, their community is still growing, giving you a sense that this is just the beginning.

Thug coin will be bigger than anyone can imagine right now.  The time to stock up is yesterday while the coin is brand new and still sitting on the ground floor.

With so many choices of coins and tokens to invest in these days, the sense of doubt is pervasive.  I’m here to remind you to overcome your trepidation and jump in with what you can afford. 

You will not be disappointed and if anything in a couple of years you will wish you had bought more.
brand new
April 11, 2018, 06:47:37 AM
I really believe in this project so i joined every event possible to earn more thugcoin. i just recently filled my entry to thug trading event on etherdelta.. more power fellow THUGS! Hold Thug for long term....Hold Hold Hold
Activity: 18
April 11, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
Does anyone know how much 1 thug costs?
Activity: 101
April 11, 2018, 02:31:47 AM
I'm very happy to be part of THUG community,the admins are responsive and helpful, i participated in the airdrop events and collected the coins. Iam sure this project will be a huge success and iam going to hold them for long term prospective.
Activity: 70
April 10, 2018, 09:47:26 PM
Im really excited about this project..tg has a very active admins..properly and appropriate received my airdrop.hoping for the success of everyone and see you in different exchanger soon.More Power!!! #Thug Coin
Activity: 3
April 10, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
I really believe in this project so i joined every event possible to earn more thugcoin. i just recently filled my entry to thug trading event on etherdelta.. more power fellow THUGS! Hold Thug for long term....Hold Hold Hold
Activity: 7
Merit: 74
April 09, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

THUG COIN IS NOW LISTED ON DDEX EXCHANGE

https://ddex.io/trade/THUG-ETH

Activity: 364
April 09, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
I personally feel great about the project teams, I'm glad to be part of ThUG coin community. thanks for the developer of this project. This is a nice and new concept that i know many investor will attract and be part of this cool project .
i want to be part of this project and you can count on me to promote this project in my different social media account .
brand new
April 09, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
i really believe in this project so i joined every event possible to earn more thugcoin. i just recently filled my entry to thug trading event on etherdelta.. more power fellow THUGS!
Pages:
Jump to: