Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 6. (Read 15021 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 21, 2011, 03:17:39 AM
True, baseball cards had their shot from the 1800s till 1985
1985? So the day little Logan decided he was finished with baseball cards was the day baseball cards died?

Talk about being wrapped up in yourself...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 21, 2011, 01:36:38 AM
How about borrowing BTC 2 from IBB, refund your customer, then payback your loan when you get the refund from SpendBitcoins?

Talk to their PR guy if you want to be belittled a little bit in 8th grade grammar. Hell, who am I kidding...even eighth graders know the difference between your and you're.
Activity: 350
September 21, 2011, 01:35:44 AM
That's a bit redundant, no? It would take as much as time to try and get a refund as to try and get the card.
With everyone's outlook on me, I'm not too keen on borrowing anything from anyone.
I'm just here if that makes sense.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 21, 2011, 01:28:52 AM
How about borrowing BTC 2 from IBB, refund your customer, then payback your loan when you get the refund from SpendBitcoins?
September 21, 2011, 01:13:07 AM
and the vicious circle continues!
Merit: 500
September 21, 2011, 01:12:24 AM
If for some reason spendbitcoins doesn't get me the code, then I'll have to wait till I get paid and give cablepair back his $10. I'm already spamming spendbitcoins' IM to get a response; so far, none.
If you don't send the code now, cablepair cannot deliver it to his buyer SpendBitcoins to refill their stock.
Don't be surprised if you order takes forever to process Wink
September 21, 2011, 12:47:32 AM
if you say so
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 21, 2011, 12:46:12 AM
lol i'm not

Trying to put the blame on someone else's "assumptions" when they're the result of deliberately misleading statements you made is an excuse, scammer.
Merit: 502
September 21, 2011, 12:44:37 AM
I believe those photos should be removed till permanently confirmed a scammer, but IMO, it seems like logan will pay it back as soon as can as he stated.

September 21, 2011, 12:40:56 AM
lol i'm not
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 21, 2011, 12:35:52 AM
... and you assumed wrong. You assumed I had bought a bunch of cards cheap, but you figured it out.

No, in your other thread, you flat-out claimed that you bought your gift cards in huge lots for cheap from a wholesaler. [link]  That's why when you revealed this wasn't true in the other "I quit" thread, you felt it necessary to say, "Yes I just admitted that I don't actually keep a stock of cards here." [link]

You got caught bullshittin.  Quit making excuses.
September 21, 2011, 12:34:14 AM
lol indeed.
September 21, 2011, 12:33:40 AM
Lol. I had every right to lock my thread, sayeth the government that runs the internet.
There was no point in starting the second thread(and with a poll), and its point quickly shifted from me, to furries to pinkie talking about God lol. Last I read it was something to do with the Catholic Church or some nonsense. I had no part in it's creation, just the sharing of popcorn and soda.

That was kind of my point...things would have run their course regardless. People finished their you-troll and moved on to fur-troll and god-troll. Soon it'll be Keynsian economics-troll and Atlas will roll in with philosophy-troll. It's just the way bitcointalk rolls, homie.
September 21, 2011, 12:29:24 AM
Look I'm all about the plight of the poor and everything, but when you find yourself in the position of owing someone half the cost of a can of Coke and you have to ask your customers to wait for your Wal-Mart paycheck if they want their $10 back, maybe operating a business is ill-advised at this point in time.

Well there is more then one reason why BitCard isn't around anymore, bills is one of em.
I mainly even thought up BitCard so I could try and reintroduce stuff that was popular in my childhood.
True, baseball cards had their shot from the 1800s till 1985, but still. It was from my childhood and I wanted to share.
Pokemon became a huge craze fast and so did Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic and wanted to share them as well.
I'm actually thinking about going back to scrapping. It's the only thing I physically have alot of.
Was going to open a store about alot of people thought it was a bad idea so I didn't. Only thing left out of BitCard is the domain, and that's good till December. I'd hate to see it go to waste.
September 21, 2011, 12:24:50 AM
Lol. I had every right to lock my thread, sayeth the government that runs the internet.
There was no point in starting the second thread(and with a poll), and its point quickly shifted from me, to furries to pinkie talking about God lol. Last I read it was something to do with the Catholic Church or some nonsense. I had no part in it's creation, just the sharing of popcorn and soda.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 21, 2011, 12:23:55 AM
Who, the dude from IBB? Paid him back like the other day o.O
then I'll have to wait till I get paid and give cablepair back his $10.

Look I'm all about the plight of the poor and everything, but when you find yourself in the position of owing someone half the cost of a can of Coke and you have to ask your customers to wait for your Wal-Mart paycheck if they want their $10 back, maybe operating a business is ill-advised at this point in time.
September 21, 2011, 12:20:59 AM

I think judge nighteyes Wink is going to find against both sides. NEXT CASE! ahem.....

Quick! Find a baby to chop in half!

With things getting all biblical in logansryche's other thread, it's more fitting.

Lol, and I didn't even start that one.

Judge Folds finds you guilty of incitement of the second thread by locking the first before people were done mocking you. Your sentence is dressing up like a rat and letting Rassah have his way with you in whatever costume he chooses to degrade himself in. So sayeth the judge...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 21, 2011, 12:20:04 AM
It's never too late to apologise. Any parent knows that.

Who's parent's say that? Caylee Anthony's parents?

what? too soon?
September 21, 2011, 12:16:29 AM

I think judge nighteyes Wink is going to find against both sides. NEXT CASE! ahem.....

Quick! Find a baby to chop in half!

With things getting all biblical in logansryche's other thread, it's more fitting.

Lol, and I didn't even start that one.
September 21, 2011, 12:15:59 AM
That makes it sounds like you knew what you were getting into, but just wanted any sale more. Like you said, there was a desperation to be accepted by someone else that clouded your choices.
I did know what I was getting into and was 99.9999999999999% positive I'd have the code in my email no longer then an hour. Well, one hour's obviously turned into 13 hours.

Quote from: nighteyes
Too late! BTW, what if you dont get the code? Is that cablepair's fault now? What scenario is there that it is your fault(at least partial fault)?
It's never too late to apologise. Any parent knows that. If for some reason spendbitcoins doesn't get me the code, then I'll have to wait till I get paid and give cablepair back his $10. I'm already spamming spendbitcoins' IM to get a response; so far, none.

I didnt know there was going to be a pity party anythime soon. OK, look....what happened to you in the past has nothing to do with this community. Whats coming is silence if you continue to try and seek attention....thats creepy. Learn how to conduct business and get on with it.
I wasn't expecting one o.O

Uh....
Pages:
Jump to: