Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 9. (Read 15021 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's all about the game, and how you play it
September 20, 2011, 09:26:00 PM
First guess, he's buying the card from spend bitcoins The transaction is taking forever (18h when I bought a Godaddy card from there) and he has no idea how to handle having neither bitcoin nor gift code when there's a customer complaint.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
September 20, 2011, 09:20:28 PM
Here is his side of the conversation. Sorry I do not have my side as it is not saved my default. But you get the idea of what happened here.

logansryche

logansryche
View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)

Re: i need to buy a godaddy gift card right now
« Sent to: cablepair on: September 20, 2011, 06:15:16 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
I can do that for $11 usd, or 1.836 btc.

-Matt
Report To Admin
logansryche

logansryche

« Sent to: cablepair on: September 20, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »
1Mp9ZW4d5Pk4Qs7VhqeHeGNdQ7yitJXb3U
Report To Admin
logansryche

logansryche

« Sent to: cablepair on: September 20, 2011, 06:23:20 PM »
I know what you mean actually.
I'm waiting for the coins to confirm, and when they do I'll send the code.

-Matt
Report To Admin
logansryche

logansryche

« Sent to: cablepair on: Today at 12:09:00 AM »
Quote from: cablepair on Today at 12:05:42 AM
please. If you do not have that card tonight. Just send me the coins tonight. I am sorry if I was wrong about you but I hope you can understand I felt like you were trying to rip me off. I really do not want this to get any uglier so lets handle this like gentlemen and do the right thing. Thank you. I will expect coins or card tonight.

well that's going to be a problem, see.. I don't have $10 cards so I ordered a code through a site that said I'd have the code by this evening and I don't. I 'd refund you the coins but I don't have them anymore. All I can ask is to sit tight and let this site process. Rest assured though I'm trying every way to get ahold of the owner of the site to work this out.
Report To Admin
logansryche

logansryche

« Sent to: cablepair on: Today at 12:46:44 AM »
Good luck, and if you do come on to Wal-Mart grounds I will have you arrested for stalking and intimidation. Ya know, if I knew you were in such a damn hurry, I wouldnt've accepted the deal. Yeesh.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
September 20, 2011, 09:18:35 PM
I have seen multiple threads where this guy is trying to sell his domain and gift cards and such, he is a scammer straight up.

His name is Matthew Vacanti and here is his picture

He works at the Walmart Tire and Lube Express in East Syracuse NY tel: (315) 434-9873

heres what happened.

I PM'd him and said that I need a Godaddy gift card for $10, he gives me the amount and the a BTC address, he says that as soon as he receives the coins he will send me the card. I told him I needed this card right away. He said he would send it as soon as the coins confirm and then of course he disappeared.

Well unlucky for this scammer we live locally to eachother (like 30 mins away) I found his blog and found out who he is and where he works.

So I called his work and spoke to him, he told me some bullshit about how he didnt really have the gift card but he was buying it from some other site
and that site was taking too long. He said he would either send me the card or the coins when he gets back from work.

Then when he gets home he says he cannot get ahold of the person who he supposedly is buying this giftcard from and that he for some reason does not have my coins anymore.

This does not sound very good from a person who was operating a Bitcoin Site that Sold Gift Cards (thebitcardstore.com)

So now he says if I go to his work tomarrow to ask him for my money he is going to have me arrested.

I told him that is fine, if he cannot get the gift card or the coins tonight I will simply stop by his work tomarrow and he can give me cash and this ugly situation will be behind us.

He replies by saying that if I come to his work he will have me arrested.

It appears that he is refusing to send my coins back. I will keep this thread updated as to what happens after I stop by his work tomorrow.
edit: after much pressure from myself and the bitcoin community he paid me back my coins. If your interested in a story of betrayal, walmart, furries, and possibly multiple personalities than please go ahead and read this thread. If such things do not interest you maybe you should move on.
Pages:
Jump to: