Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 8. (Read 15021 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 20, 2011, 11:25:40 PM
1)  You sold him a single code you didn't have
2) When he calls you, you assure him it'd be later that evening
3) Later that evening rolls around, and you still don't have the code
4) You have the nerve to tell him "This isn't how business is conducted"

What was your store stocked with previously?  You don't have any inventory left...?

Edit: Wait, you're threatening to SUE an upset customer!?!

Man, I wanna send all my business you're way  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 20, 2011, 11:16:13 PM
Ok to straighten a few things up so everyone's not confused.

cablepair IM's me out of the blue all frantic as fuck and asks if I can get him a godaddy card and asks how much. I tell him and he says he wants a $10 card instead. Me taking the oportunity to improve myself around here, accept and tell him I can get him the gift code so he can get his site back online. I stroll on over to spendbitcoins and get a godaddy code. They say it can take up to 12 hours and so I'm thinking everything's going smooth till I get an actual phone call from him while I was at work asking where the code was. When I explained that I should have the code by tonight, he says fine.
When I get home my inbox is full of him asking me where the code is as well as the forum inbox, to to mention posting his "computer business" and says that if I don't cough up the code tonight(which I can't do as I'm sure Jeremy's probly getting annoyed with all my IMs) he's going to show up at my work tomorow and demand it. I'm sorry, firstly this is not how business is conducted. Secondly, I don't have his coins because they went to paying for the code. Thirdly, I can site him for stalking, hacking and any other means of finding out where I work, where I live, my work schedule, and demanding for either one.

Once I get the code from spendbitcoins, I'm sending it to him. That was the deal. Spendbitcoins is holding up the line sort of speak.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
September 20, 2011, 11:05:55 PM
Im not going either way here, but leaning towards Logansryche....but again I could be wrong.

The evidence you provided only says that you bought a card from him...it didnt say on the condition that it be "sent out tonight"....jeez, Ebay's legal contract is usually some 30 days until completion.

Now it looks like he bought the site from somewhere else and its taking longer than super fast service....but unless I see that time constraint as a condition of the purchase, Im not blaming logansryche here.

The other part you could be tried for obsession. Going after him at work? Thats just wrong...and it could be illegal....d/k. But I suppose you want to say that your time for all this is worth $10...I mean theres a cost of doing business and there's a cost of purchasing too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 20, 2011, 10:59:52 PM
Hey OP.  If you're going to include a picture of him, at least include a nicer one.  Posting that picture the way you did is just inconsiderate.  Try this one instead:

If you look at his blog, you can find a picture of when they first met.

Touching really.

September 20, 2011, 10:58:06 PM
Hey OP.  If you're going to include a picture of him, at least include a nicer one.  Posting that picture the way you did is just inconsiderate.  Try this one instead:
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
September 20, 2011, 10:57:49 PM
So please..

Get off your high horse. lighten up.

Maybe instead of pointing out trivial follies of others, you could be useful to the community.

That's not likely to happen.  A brief scan of RandyFolds' post history reveals a surfeit of profanity and not much else.  You'd be well advised to use the Ignore button on him too.  

Ya, Ooops..

I just did that..

He trolls for the love of the game he says..
Some hobby of his..
Activity: 726
September 20, 2011, 10:55:47 PM
So please..

Maybe instead of pointing out trivial follies of others, you could be useful to the community.

That's not likely to happen.  A brief scan of RandyFolds' post history reveals a surfeit of profanity and not much else.  You'd be well advised to use the Ignore button on him too.  
Merit: 1
September 20, 2011, 10:55:18 PM
OH! I think godaddy gift cards will be one of the items I add tomorrow on www.CheaperInBitcoins.com!

The black bear blanket isn't selling well?
Activity: 448
September 20, 2011, 10:52:19 PM
I fixed it for you, I hope me responding to you, the spelling police, fills the loneliness you have.

I type quickly to convey thoughts and ideas.

Spelling mistakes are of little concern to me when typing with brevity.

I have a strong command of the english language when I choose to take the time to spell it out to the spelling police.

So please..

A PR rep should be more careful how they speak and type. Their judgement reflects upon the entities they represent.
September 20, 2011, 10:48:17 PM
This guy is turning out to be one of the most entertaining people on these forums.

His site was hilariously pathetic, but it doesn't stop there! Not only did he not have prices in BTC, not only did he charge more for cards than they were actually worth, not only did he spend a whole half an hour making his site, not only did he blame the Bitcoin community for him being pathetic, the whole time he was merely acting as trying to be an intermediary between the buyer and retailer!

Frito: What's the minus of thirty and twenty?
Joe: Uh, it's eighty. It's eighty billion dollars. That's a mighty big minus isn't it?
Frito: Yeah. I like money.
September 20, 2011, 10:42:15 PM
I fixed it for you, I hope me responding to you, the spelling police, fills the loneliness you have.

I type quickly to convey thoughts and ideas.

Spelling mistakes are of little concern to me when typing with brevity.

I have a strong command of the english language when I choose to take the time to spell it out to the spelling police.

So please..

September 20, 2011, 10:37:18 PM
Hey man, he's gotta keep his girlfriend fed and pay for his rental car somehow.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1003
I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man
September 20, 2011, 10:33:43 PM
OH! I think godaddy gift cards will be one of the items I add tomorrow on www.CheaperInBitcoins.com!
September 20, 2011, 10:30:36 PM
Hello and welcome to the IBB, faggots.

Can I have a job?
September 20, 2011, 10:29:17 PM
Hahaha..

Your lovely for pointing that out.. Did that make you feel good ?

grow up.

You're lovely for pointing out your views.

I don't think I would want my PR rep calling people tards. And I definitely would want them competent in high school grammar.

That's just me, though. I am sure your CEO wants you to call people archaic and offensive terms while exhibiting a poor grasp of the english language all the time.
September 20, 2011, 10:22:02 PM
Hahaha..

You're lovely for pointing that out.. Did that make you feel good ?

Grow up.
September 20, 2011, 10:16:42 PM
Did you call the Bitcoin Police? Or are just going to post a thread in the Bitcoin forum and hope someone helps you out? Man up pussy.

Here's the phone # for the Bitcoin Police http://www.efwhyeye.com/?p=318

Go away Buttcoin..

you're a useless 'tard..  

Love this ignore button!

If you love that ignore button, use it instead of responding to the people you are 'ignoring', tard.
Activity: 372
September 20, 2011, 10:01:27 PM
He's the same guy who was down and out and everyone offered him sympathy...

wtf.
September 20, 2011, 09:53:18 PM
Did you call the Bitcoin Police? Or are just going to post a thread in the Bitcoin forum and hope someone helps you out? Man up pussy.

Go away Buttcoin..

you're a useless 'tard..  

Love this ignore button!
Merit: 1
September 20, 2011, 09:34:30 PM

Pages:
Jump to: