Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 14. (Read 126737 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 13, 2014, 09:24:48 AM
@bosman please check your pm
i can offer you free hosting, domain registration and stuff for a gpc website ...
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
August 13, 2014, 08:47:25 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 13, 2014, 07:35:49 AM
We should pimp the price a little bit and start trading of this coin... with all good features it will be succesful just we cant all wait for price to drop to 50

I think the big problem is thy all the regular users have bought their share, set their sell orders and are waiting patiently for the price to rise. We seem to have hid a saturation point with amount of BTC we can buy with as a community. I guess what we need to do is maybe remove all our sell orders up to a target price, say 600 satoshis and build walls with any spare capital we have. This wil require enormous trust of group profits overs personal profits, will individual greed allow this? I hope so Smiley is this a good strategy?
August 13, 2014, 07:29:53 AM
So. I reckon we need a two prong strategy going forward. We firstly need to develop new features for the coin including services around the coin. Secondly I think we need a marketing blitz to put the coin in people's minds again, and to alert new users who have never heard of us. Development is easy enough I think. What we need is a huge focus on getting us onto cryptsy and mintpal. How would this be best achieved? Tweeting @bigvern and @mintpal in unison may be a good idea I think. To grow from here, we must outgrow bittrex and set ourselves higher goals. Thoughts?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 13, 2014, 07:23:52 AM
We should pimp the price a little bit and start trading of this coin... with all good features it will be succesful just we cant all wait for price to drop to 50
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 13, 2014, 06:21:30 AM
I like it ... nicely done
August 13, 2014, 12:27:20 AM
Hey guys, I got bored so I created a website for GROUPCoin. It's one of those fancy parallax scrolly ones too lol. I don't have a domain so I zipped it up so you can run it locally. Lol I promise I didn't put any viruses in it, feel free to scan the folder before opening it Tongue

https://mega.co.nz/#!754SgQzA!kCbjOEAFsDasnLjfXrcFF6KL5brxsygljFqUUFWLqC4

Anyway, what do you guys think, we are a democracy so let's democratize away!

Content wise, up to Bosman to voice his opinion of what goes where. I reckon have links to the wallets, twitter and IRC along too, but I didn't get time to set that up.

Oh yeah, and all of the images i've used are just mock-ups, I haven't checked anything to do with licensing, but that should be straight forward.

As far as extra features go, it'll be dead simple to put in a price ticker perhaps or maybe a poll feature for currently suggested development features?

Note that the fonts haven't been well thought out, colours probably contrast etc. All things that can be fixed up with some more time Smiley
C2
Activity: 91
August 12, 2014, 11:48:51 PM
What kind of losts you're talking about, PvPpro or whoever you are? Groupcoin is a free distributed coin. Do you know how to read, I feel sorry for you? Why don't you get some KEY and CLOAK cheap yourself. lol
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
August 12, 2014, 11:42:45 PM
Well, the news has made the price rise at least Wink

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk rise? really?to 410 to 447 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

be happy with this dead coin , i know the new feature was just some shit of mobile payment GL with dead coins you still can get some KEY and CLOAK cheap and recover from your losts on this shit! tomorrow 70 saotshi GPC  Grin

If your a smart investor you  have already recouped your investment and then some.  Nothing but gravy from here, even at 70 sats. 
Activity: 71
August 12, 2014, 11:31:59 PM
Well, the news has made the price rise at least Wink

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk rise? really?to 410 to 447 kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

be happy with this dead coin , i know the new feature was just some shit of mobile payment GL with dead coins you still can get some KEY and CLOAK cheap and recover from your losts on this shit! tomorrow 70 saotshi GPC  Grin
August 12, 2014, 11:02:05 PM
Alright folks, I'm signing off for the evening. Great work and thanks to all for your support. Lets work together on the next phase of development.

Bosman

I will try to test this app and provide updates.  My first update will be by midnight EDT(Eastern Daylight Saving time)...2.5 hours after this post.

edit: regular joe here

So Xon Designs makes a lot of wallets for a bunch of coins right?  Why do they need our email address to register a wallet?

This must have taken someone a whole of 15 minutes to make an android wallet for Groupcoin(aside from logo design which is beautifully simple btw).

Tell me I'm wrong.  

I like the security aspect of it.  No one can access should my phone be unlocked somehow and gets lost or stolen.

Ok, I can see what you are saying.  I am trying to compare it to Mycelium for bitcoin.  No strings attached and you would be a fool to keep any real amounts on there, and if you did have a real amount on there, you would be prepared to jack it right out of there if you lost your phone.

Yes I would only keep smaller amounts on the mobile wallet for tipping and the odd purchase if that ever becomes reality.  It would be nice to have a way to retrieve funds on mobile wallet should phone get lost.  Did I overlook this? 
Activity: 193
August 12, 2014, 10:55:37 PM
Alright folks, I'm signing off for the evening. Great work and thanks to all for your support. Lets work together on the next phase of development.

Bosman

I will try to test this app and provide updates.  My first update will be by midnight EDT(Eastern Daylight Saving time)...2.5 hours after this post.

So Xon Designs makes a lot of wallets for a bunch of coins right?  Why do they need our email address to register a wallet?

This must have taken someone a whole of 15 minutes to make an android wallet for Groupcoin(aside from logo design which is beautifully simple btw).

Tell me I'm wrong.  

I like the security aspect of it.  No one can access should my phone be unlocked somehow and gets lost or stolen.

Ok, I can see what you are saying.  I am trying to compare it to Mycelium for bitcoin.  No strings attached and you would be a fool to keep any real amounts on there, and if you did have a real amount on there, you would be prepared to jack it right out of there if you lost your phone.
August 12, 2014, 10:47:03 PM

Bosman

Tell me I'm wrong.  

Activity: 193
August 12, 2014, 10:43:11 PM

Bosman

Tell me I'm wrong.  
August 12, 2014, 10:39:10 PM
I would like to share a link for everyone to re-tweet.  I am also giving away some GPC out of my own pocket as well to help spread the love.  Would prefer to give it to newcomers so don't be greedy or please pay if forward with your own campaign. 

https://twitter.com/GotCrypto/status/499372977897873409

Anybody want to start a 50/50 draw for the delevoper fund?
August 12, 2014, 10:03:35 PM
Sent first transaction via mobile wallet and the world became a better place!  Wallet works fine.  Now if it had a way to buy GPC with Fiat through that wallet...
August 12, 2014, 09:46:24 PM
Great work Bosman!  Downloaded and GPC transfered.  Now to give away some GPC to twitter as a promo...Maybe we should all spread some twitter love! 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 09:39:37 PM
I supports this coin! DEV work hard.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 09:37:39 PM
Project X = Mobile Payments. GPC is now available on your Android device!

Mobile payment Shocked
C2
Activity: 91
August 12, 2014, 09:29:41 PM
Android wallet, we are on the right track  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: