Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 10. (Read 126705 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 17, 2014, 12:44:46 PM
Completely agree, the market being what it is right now (garbage), It's the time to recruit a commited team. As i said i'm willing to pay for their work (and hopefully others will too)

But the hard part seems to find these people. Bosman had no answer until now so maybe other can check if they know people willing to help.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
August 17, 2014, 12:30:19 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 17, 2014, 12:19:06 PM

I have actually reinvested those funds back into the project, meaning I have used my own money to support this coin. Finally, I reinvested 3 BTC back into GPC only to have the value wiped by the fud.

Think about the following up above, if you want to see my Bittrex transactions I'd be happy to share them.

Sorry to those who feel wronged, but you technically weren't, not by me.

Something I am sure others have noticed was that someone was buying up coins/moving up the price. I assumed it was you... as almost immediately after launch there was buy pressure. There was some danger in doing it that way, as it also set the coin up for an immediate decline.

As for the reasons for the price drop, I wouldn't place blame squarely on fud. I'm of the opinion it's due to the pricing model + mindset of most in crypto nowadays. They want quick profits, pump/dump... and will only hold if they believe they can get a bigger payout by doing so. It's not so much about the coin, dev, features or any of that. It's the payout, and ideally they want it quick. When a coin sells for 50-70 sats and can then be resold for 700-1200... people will sell of course.

So to me, it's bittrex + quick pump that sort of did the price in. Most of the fairly distributed coins went the slow route ... meaning they start off on dinky exchanges (allcrypt, etc), struggle along at 5-10 sat sells, clearing out weak hands... then move up the exchange ranks. Nowadays it's all sped up. 1-2 days after release a coin goes to bittrex, pump occurs... and that's sort of it. If you want to see a coin not fall apart after that point, the coin needs something unique feature-wise and further development.

August 17, 2014, 12:17:15 PM
I'll soon open a thread for the creation and choosing of a new logo. 10K GPC will be given away for it (that i will pay)

Please start gathering all your friends with photoshop and coin logo creation skills.   Cool
Activity: 462
August 17, 2014, 11:57:13 AM
August 17, 2014, 11:46:21 AM
Willing to help with the twitter account, if i'm granted access i'll use it for giveaways in order to get this going.

Will sign my tweet with WOA so you know who i am.
August 17, 2014, 11:27:04 AM
Also please bosman can you revive the twitter account? And start looking for competent people here, honestly, nobody uses reddit.

I would also like to know where the 6k GPC from the community fund are now? Have they been spent for something?
C2
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 17, 2014, 10:36:01 AM
Bosman, I just sent you an email yesterday regarding promote and market Groupcoin to [email protected]. You didn't receive it?

I have it! Send me an implementation stratgey.

you will have it by tomorrow.
August 17, 2014, 10:32:10 AM
Well i have absolutely no skill in any domain, but i'm willing to give 10% of my stacks (320k) for any developement. Can be Logo, Deving, Promotion or whatever. What we need is people able to produce nice stuff, and the people not able to produce anything to give away a bit of their stacks to pay them for their effort.

But we need more promotion, real deving, features implementation and more community engagement, be it financial or by producing features.

I there really no one with photoshop skills willing to make a logo? Someone with coding skill willing to implement new features? It's weird, hopefully someone knows skilled people, i'm sorry i dont.
C2
August 17, 2014, 09:54:14 AM
Bosman, I just sent you an email yesterday regarding promote and market Groupcoin to [email protected]. You didn't receive it?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
August 17, 2014, 08:12:39 AM
doesn't make sense for him to fud his coin and then pump it  Huh

either way, I made my investment back and it's all profit for me  Grin

Great for you, i'm 2000% loss on that one ... and all in, so i'm off alts now.

ouch  Sad

bosman was just talk, bad you've followed him  Sad
August 17, 2014, 07:16:49 AM

Great for you, i'm 2000% loss on that one ... and all in, so i'm off alts now.
August 17, 2014, 01:51:57 AM
I just recently had someone straight out copy posts from my history and reposting them in the same threads.  He tried to make me look like I had clones.  He said he didn't mean too, but that makes no sense either.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 17, 2014, 01:03:35 AM
I guess you guys don't see my screenshot.  Try this http://imgur.com/yOZ3Qrd

There's still a slim chance that Crypto_Shark wants to us to react this way by pretending to be Bosman. .(which is pretty low imo). I guess we'll find out soon enough in the coming days
Activity: 193
August 17, 2014, 12:45:57 AM
I guess you guys don't see my screenshot.  Try this http://imgur.com/yOZ3Qrd
C2
August 17, 2014, 12:36:14 AM
So am I the only one that saw a post here at 11:02am that has since been deleted?  It was someone speaking as Bosman but they were signed in under the wrong account.

are you referring the btk post time or your time? your post was at 11:33pm and you saw a post at 11:02am which 12 hour apart, it confuse me.
August 17, 2014, 12:07:45 AM
I may be considered new to the whole alt coin thing (about 6 months) but what I have yet to figure out is why people bother with fudding. I mean seriously, two things to consider;

A. If you don't own any of a particular coin, why in the hell bother with your personal time to spend it complaining about a coin you don't own.

B. If you do own a particular coin, that means that you have a vested and financial interest in that coin, why in the world would you bad mouth it. Wouldn't it be in your best interest for that investment to succeed. If you have lost faith in the coin, get out, cut your loses (in this case, take your profits) and go somewhere else with your hard earned money.

Ether way, fudding a board does absolutely nothing for you.

People fud because they want the price to go down thus buy in at cheaper price. With regards to Bosman vs Crytoshark, this is a legitimate concern as I did see it too. Although I couldn't recall if it was spelled with the underscore or not. Regardless Bosman needs to clear this.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 16, 2014, 11:39:24 PM
I may be considered new to the whole alt coin thing (about 6 months) but what I have yet to figure out is why people bother with fudding. I mean seriously, two things to consider;

A. If you don't own any of a particular coin, why in the hell bother with your personal time to spend it complaining about a coin you don't own.

B. If you do own a particular coin, that means that you have a vested and financial interest in that coin, why in the world would you bad mouth it. Wouldn't it be in your best interest for that investment to succeed. If you have lost faith in the coin, get out, cut your loses (in this case, take your profits) and go somewhere else with your hard earned money.

Ether way, fudding a board does absolutely nothing for you.
August 16, 2014, 11:13:33 PM

August 16, 2014, 10:33:00 PM
Nothing to hide now, dev and the FUDster are the same person.  Shocked

It was a great team effort fudding in Bittrex chat box and in this thread.

Give him a chance before jumping to conclusion. .
Pages:
Jump to: