Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 11. (Read 126737 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 16, 2014, 10:20:02 PM
Nothing to hide now, dev and the FUDster are the same person.  Shocked

It was a great team effort fudding in Bittrex chat box and in this thread.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 16, 2014, 10:09:48 PM
So am I the only one that saw a post here at 11:02am that has since been deleted?  It was someone speaking as Bosman but they were signed in under the wrong account.

Bro i totally saw that as well. I was gonna post soemthing. It was like, in response to the are you abandoning us question and crypto-shark was like "No i'm not".. Pretty fucking sketchy.

All I know is that if Bosman is a scammer.. He's fucking terrible.. who drives their coin into the ground and doesn't even bother to save it? If you're gonna launch a coin, don't be so fucking absent. Oh well. THis is my last post to this stupid experiment. Bosman, if you are still around, just know that the community didn't fail you, you failed them.

Mothermole

Not only absent, he was fudding it back in this thread as well.  He drove the price down on August 9th as crypto_shark and then pops back in as bosman to pump it back up (or try anyway). 
August 16, 2014, 10:03:50 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 16, 2014, 09:58:35 PM
So am I the only one that saw a post here at 11:02am that has since been deleted?  It was someone speaking as Bosman but they were signed in under the wrong account.

Bro i totally saw that as well. I was gonna post soemthing. It was like, in response to the are you abandoning us question and crypto-shark was like "No i'm not".. Pretty fucking sketchy.

All I know is that if Bosman is a scammer.. He's fucking terrible.. who drives their coin into the ground and doesn't even bother to save it? If you're gonna launch a coin, don't be so fucking absent. Oh well. THis is my last post to this stupid experiment. Bosman, if you are still around, just know that the community didn't fail you, you failed them.

Mothermole
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 16, 2014, 09:20:38 PM
Crypto_Shark

Anyone notice that GPC and CLD android wallets are very similar?
August 16, 2014, 09:16:42 PM
Crypto_Shark
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 16, 2014, 09:06:16 PM
So am I the only one that saw a post here at 11:02am that has since been deleted?  It was someone speaking as Bosman but they were signed in under the wrong account.

Bosman and crytoshark (might get the spelling wrong) are the same people. Come clean Bosman.. I have a couple hundreds of thousands coins with you..
August 16, 2014, 07:33:02 PM
So am I the only one that saw a post here at 11:02am that has since been deleted?  It was someone speaking as Bosman but they were signed in under the wrong account.
Activity: 71
August 16, 2014, 06:29:11 PM
some idea to save group? i think now is time to bring some real developer (not just a promoter)for this or some one that have interest, to keep this project
August 16, 2014, 06:21:41 PM
Current Distribution

So you took 6% for development and did nothing?
6% premine. Sold and one dev is gone.
Typical...

PPL STOP PAYING THESE SCAMMING PIECES OF SHIT

+1 maybe this coin will be delisted form bittrex  if volume keeps under 1

now i want even pay for this coin be delisted from bittrex, that scam shit
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
August 16, 2014, 04:39:08 PM

Didn't this set off warning bells for ppl?
I feel for those who bought into this bc the pitch sounds great... Fair launch, fair community development, but what has happened is completely unfair given they put faith in your leadership, and you provided... NOTHING.
Investors: be sure to follow using the new laws which will hunt down scammers like this.

I'm not sure if you are aware of how this ICO thing was set up, but it wasn't a traditional ICO. A large number of coins were given away for free, the rest were small donations. And when I say small, I mean like crumbs... .02-.04 per person. He may have taken in like 3 btc total and he was upfront from the beginning that the funds were for him, for releasing and setting up the coin... donation meant donation.

He paid for the block explorer + mobile wallet himself. He has tried to set up developer hiring.

So... to me, I'm not exactly sure where the scam is. For those involved in the ICO, there is practically no possible way they lost any money on this.

Even with how the price is right now, noone can say they lost on this ICO. If I sell right now it would still be around with 200% profit. Some people are being crybabies because they just couldn't sell it at its peak, but oh well that's too bad.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 16, 2014, 02:51:46 PM

I feel for those who bought into this bc the pitch sounds great... Fair launch, fair community development, but what has happened is completely unfair given they put faith in your leadership, and you provided... NOTHING.
Investors: be sure to follow using the new laws which will hunt down scammers like this.

I'm not sure if you are aware of how this ICO thing was set up, but it wasn't a traditional ICO. A large number of coins were given away for free, the rest were small donations. And when I say small, I mean like crumbs... .02-.04 per person. He may have taken in like 3 btc total and he was upfront from the beginning that the funds were for him, for releasing and setting up the coin... donation meant donation.

He paid for the block explorer + mobile wallet himself. He has tried to set up developer hiring.

So... to me, I'm not exactly sure where the scam is. For those involved in the ICO, there is practically no possible way they lost any money on this.
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
August 16, 2014, 02:36:46 PM
Alright folks, I really couldn't stay online for long.. have to head to work. I will try and make updates during the day, however any share registration will take place tonight!

Remember, its not to late to donate and add to your current number of shares! Make sure to register before the deadline on Sunday to ensure you get on the train Cheesy !

Can I ask... what is the big rush?? You're obviously busy with work...how are you going to develop after Sunday and WHAT are you going to develop?
You're doing an ICO here calling it fair distribution. It's a pyramid the way I see it (early adopters paying for others to make profit).
I'm trying to see the value here but it's coming across as another ninja ICO "48 hour dev" coin.

Can you please fill me and anyone else in on plans further than 48 hours from now, and why the big rush?

True!  No rush persay,  I just want to ensure the distribution is as deep as possible before Sunday.

As far as future developments are concerned,  we as a community will have the resources to explore some great initiatives.  Do I want to speculate on those now?  No. I want to focus on a flawless launch and ensure the distribution keeps with the vision of GROUPCoin.

I refuse to make coming soon announcements that are premature and only designed to drive speculation.  I want to look at development opportunities objectively, with thought and planning BEFORE I introduce these promises to the community.  If this seems foreign to you,  I completely understand. That seems to be how the entire crypto space works at the moment. Lets change that practice as a group and build the coin on a solid foundation.

Bosman

Activity: 233
Merit: 102
August 16, 2014, 02:29:03 PM
Current Distribution

So you took 6% for development and did nothing?
6% premine. Sold and one dev is gone.
Typical...

PPL STOP PAYING THESE SCAMMING PIECES OF SHIT
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
August 16, 2014, 12:46:58 PM
yep, 67 sat in my particular case
August 16, 2014, 12:32:10 PM
:-\this topic is dead?
15 Days and nothing yet..........its just useless,

i have nothing agains bossman, but its useless buy this coin........even some sell walls are retrieved , and no one bought nothing,

i have 0.6 BTC to dump but we only have 0.3 total buy orders, the problem with this coin is  bossman dont  take  the coin like a priority the coin for him is more like a future project (for next year),  if some one really believes in GPC please put some buy order of 1 BTC for 150 i will dump and get out right now.

i believed in bossman too but now i see he  dont take his coin like his first priority i really want  get outm if some one believe in GPC yet put  1 BTC for 150 i will be happy in sell for you

Bosman has done fine, in my opinion.

The reason the price has fallen is a combination of many alt markets falling + initial price of the coin, in my opinion. It was basically free to people, or close to it. Even for those of us who donated, I think the price ended up being like 50-70 sats? Whenever that happens, people will take profit -- just the way it is.

But for a coin to recover after folks take profit, it needs further development. That's where it is now. So either Bosman needs to be a coder and develop, or someone needs to join up who can code and develop. If the coin just remains stagnant, it will go the way of other freebie coins, comm/itc and so on.

i just think people are losing interest in the coin because we dont have new features (like AERO did)  maybe relaunch will be good with more 10 milion
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
August 16, 2014, 12:00:28 PM

i have nothing agains bossman, but its useless buy this coin........even some sell walls are retrieved , and no one bought nothing,

i have 0.6 BTC to dump but we only have 0.3 total buy orders, the problem with this coin is  bossman dont  take  the coin like a priority the coin for him is more like a future project (for next year),  if some one really believes in GPC please put some buy order of 1 BTC for 150 i will dump and get out right now.

i believed in bossman too but now i see he  dont take his coin like his first priority i really want  get outm if some one believe in GPC yet put  1 BTC for 150 i will be happy in sell for you

Bosman has done fine, in my opinion.

The reason the price has fallen is a combination of many alt markets falling + initial price of the coin. It was basically free to people, or close to it. Even for those of us who donated, I think the price ended up being like 50-70 sats? Whenever that happens, people will take profit -- just the way it is.

But for a coin to recover after folks take profit, it needs further development. That's where it is now. So either Bosman needs to be a coder and develop, or someone needs to join up who can code and develop. If the coin just remains stagnant, it will go the way of other freebie coins, comm/itc and so on.
C2
Activity: 91
August 16, 2014, 11:59:29 AM
?? Do you have more than 5 mil to sell or something? Bittrex has 5 mil buy order, go for it  Cheesy
August 16, 2014, 11:54:08 AM

i have 0.6 BTC to dump but we only have 0.3 total buy orders, the problem with this coin is  bossman dont  take  the coin like a priority the coin for him is more like a future project (for next year),  if some one really believes in GPC please put some buy order of 1 BTC for 150 i will dump and get out right now.

i believed in bossman too but now i see he  dont take his coin like his first priority i really want  get outm if some one believe in GPC yet put  1 BTC for 150 i will be happy in sell for you
Pages:
Jump to: