Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ANTMINER S1 by BITMAIN in Los Angeles, Ca USA-- NEW PRICE! - page 4. (Read 5975 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Collected the shipment today at post office. Opened the box at work. Everything looks in order. Thank you sbfree.
glad to see the antminer is in your hands....and thank you for the trust point.

Any other takers out there??
Activity: 280
Collected the shipment today at post office. Opened the box at work. Everything looks in order. Thank you sbfree.
Do you accept paypal?
PM me in regards to Paypal. thanks.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Do you accept paypal?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Dude, your ant is right on the money. Your hashrate is hovering around 180 and your hw errors are only.19%(point nineteen percent).  That's excellent. Also, your fortress power supply is fine. It is a single rail and the 12v is rated at 546.

I stand corrected. Cheers to its stability.
http://i60.tinypic.com/2crom03.png
Are your units all sold, ones that were comming tomorrow?

I currently have 3, and with tomorrows 5 that will make it 8 available. thanks, sbfree
Activity: 48
Are your units all sold, ones that were comming tomorrow?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
here's an update on the miner after running 8+ hours. it's not receiving as many errors as slowroll's but not quite as good as phillips

Dude, your ant is right on the money. Your hashrate is hovering around 180 and your hw errors are only.19%(point nineteen percent).  That's excellent. Also, your fortress power supply is fine. It is a single rail and the 12v is rated at 546.

Using 375 watts puts you at 68%. Also excellent. Having only one 6-8 pin line is perfectly fine to hook up to the 2 blades.

Want to see an overclocked ant with terrible hw errors...

PSU is a Rosewill fortress 650.  5.5% hw errors with zero faulty chips(no Xs). Hovers around 195-199Gh/s reported by the pool. Compared to my other overclocked antminers, the excepted share diff is only 3-4% less.  Not bad at all.
Package is in route. Thanks sbfree.
I was contacted to escrow please follow instructions on my thread if its still needed.

Sorry, just sent you a PM. I paid directly to sbfree.
Boris, I have now changed the PAY DATE from pending to 3/16/14. Thanks. I will PM you once it is shipped out. sbfree
Activity: 10
here's an update on the miner after running 8+ hours. it's not receiving as many errors as slowroll's but not quite as good as phillips
http://i62.tinypic.com/2vazaj8.png
I was contacted to escrow please follow instructions on my thread if its still needed.

Sorry, just sent you a PM. I paid directly to sbfree.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Activity: 6
So I checked and Im drawing 375 at the wall. I powered it down and put a molex to 6 pin adapter on one of the other cables  and still pulling 375 at the wall so I tried a 6 pin from the other psu powering the scrypt rig and its still pulling 375 and after 20 minutes hw errors are still progressing at the same rate as b4 any other ideas. Thanks for the help btw. I ended up leaving it with 2nd 6pin molex adapter on the platinum psu. Do you know what exactly the hw errors affect as the earning don't seem to be taking a hit is it a sign of potential hw failure completely if I don't get it under control?
PMd sbfree and Maidak (for escrow). Sbfree, once Maidak confirms he can do it, please PM me the amount. I will provide my own label.

Will post how this goes.
Boris, not to put pressure, but i got a guy who is hurting for this unit. Maidak has not contacted me at all. Please advise. Thanks. sbfree

Yeah, I have enough warm and fuzzy to pull the trigger Smiley Stand by.
PMd sbfree and Maidak (for escrow). Sbfree, once Maidak confirms he can do it, please PM me the amount. I will provide my own label.

Will post how this goes.
Boris, not to put pressure, but i got a guy who is hurting for this unit. Maidak has not contacted me at all. Please advise. Thanks. sbfree
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
This is the psu I setup http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182082
its dedicated soley to the s1, using the formula calc above I get 0.47 atm. Its odd cause everything else seems normal and its doesn't seem to be effecting earning currently around 0.022 per day. Just not sure why the rate seems so high compared with other stock units. The psu has a single cable with 2 6 pin connectors that plug into the s1 and I have a jumper in place on the 24 pin connector, nothing else wires into the psu. It plugs into a surge protector then into a watt meter that also powers a scrypt miner and a switch pulling just over 1100 watts at the wall. I did have it plugged directly in the wall by itself the day b4 when I took the error pic and errors are the same the way it is setup now.

the one 1 pcie cable is not rated for 360 watts.

it rates for less  300 watts 24/7/365 .

that may be the problem.   do me a favor and run just the antminer with the same setup and measure just the power it takes.

I have all plat psu's and I pull about 355 for 1 unit and about 720 for 2 units.

my guess is your meter will be higher the 355 more like 380 watts due to the underated pcie cable.  this means the wires are having trouble with the high load.

or worse crazy low like 320 watts  which means the gear is underpowered.

if the meter reads between 350- 365 .

I am wrong. that the psu is the problem.  

but still correct that the cable is not rated for 360 watts 24/7/365 days. 

Will post how this goes.
Boris, I am on stand by. Your unit is reserved. thanks.

Will post how this goes.
If I pay today, can you ship tomorrow march 17? I will provide my own shipping label.
borisAlt, I had one on reserve last nite for lajz99, but no replies since, so it is still available. PM, and I will reply w/ needed info. Thanks. sbfree
Pages:
Jump to: