Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ANTMINER S1 by BITMAIN in Los Angeles, Ca USA-- NEW PRICE! - page 5. (Read 5974 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
If I pay today, can you ship tomorrow march 17? I will provide my own shipping label.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is the psu I setup http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182082
its dedicated soley to the s1, using the formula calc above I get 0.47 atm. Its odd cause everything else seems normal and its doesn't seem to be effecting earning currently around 0.022 per day. Just not sure why the rate seems so high compared with other stock units. The psu has a single cable with 2 6 pin connectors that plug into the s1 and I have a jumper in place on the 24 pin connector, nothing else wires into the psu. It plugs into a surge protector then into a watt meter that also powers a scrypt miner and a switch pulling just over 1100 watts at the wall. I did have it plugged directly in the wall by itself the day b4 when I took the error pic and errors are the same the way it is setup now.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Ok so my s1 arrived yesterday and was super easy to setup had it out of the box and taking care of business in less than 30 minutes. I will upload some pics when i get a chance.I have a question about HW errors its seems to be getting quite a few no overclocking and don't plan on it, already has the latest firmware, seem the be the most common solution I found searching around a bit. Any ideas?

slowroll951,

I believe this is the correct formula for calculating your error rate. Please let me know how it goes. thanks. sbfree

HW / (diffA + diffR + HW) * 100

your error rate is really bad my guess is your psu sucks.     please name the psu and show the exact wire setup to us.

Activity: 336
Ok so my s1 arrived yesterday and was super easy to setup had it out of the box and taking care of business in less than 30 minutes. I will upload some pics when i get a chance.I have a question about HW errors its seems to be getting quite a few no overclocking and don't plan on it, already has the latest firmware, seem the be the most common solution I found searching around a bit. Any ideas?

slowroll951,

I believe this is the correct formula for calculating your error rate. Please let me know how it goes. thanks. sbfree

HW / (diffA + diffR + HW) * 100
lajz99, I sent you a PM and text as well. Need to know if you are still interested. I have a guy coming from San Diego who is looking for unit #4, told him it was reserved. He will be here shortly so it is urgent you let me know if you want the item today. thanks. sbfree
Here is a pic of it up and running next to one of my scrypt rigs. I added a 550 watt 80 platinum psu into the bottom crate for the s1.

http://i.imgur.com/nRwgpNl.jpg
ringtail, thank you. Can you post another updated pic. of the miner status after 8 hours of running so we can compare to slowroll's antminer for HW errors. I will be back on the forum later tonite. Thanks. sbfree
Activity: 10
Ordered one of these S1's late on the 12th, it went out for shipment on the 13th and I received it on the 14th. So far its working well. Vouch for sb, very quick shipping at a good price. Attached are some pics. Grin
http://i58.tinypic.com/2nun5o6.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/125ot5f.png

http://i.imgur.com/Tr9GwKE.jpg
Despite the fact that the wife is probably going to kill me for buying more mining hardware I went ahead and picked one of these up today.  I will give an update when it arrives.
Slowroll, thanks for taking the plunge. Pics when you get the item would be nice, ESPECIALLY of the shipping label showing maybe destination but editing out personal info. That would be nice if possible, thanks again slowroll951

cheers and enjoy,
sbfree
Despite the fact that the wife is probably going to kill me for buying more mining hardware I went ahead and picked one of these up today.  I will give an update when it arrives.
I don't even understand. You have such a competitive advantage over BitMain, yet you choose not to take advantage. You lean on this dumb false claim instead of advertising: "Ships from US - within 24 hours, often same day!"  "Receive unit within 1-4 days rather than 3-6!"

Your supplier is making you money buddy, they are honest. That's the only reason I'm posting here. I've done a LOT of business with the other players in this market and nobody is like BitMain, with the possible exception for AsicMiner.
I have now updated my post since my last 2 orders from BITMAIN have been delivered in 5 days flat, from order paid to mining.
And hopefully they continue this trend. Pics to be updated soon.

pics of yesterdays arrival.
I don't even understand. You have such a competitive advantage over BitMain, yet you choose not to take advantage. You lean on this dumb false claim instead of advertising: "Ships from US - within 24 hours, often same day!"  "Receive unit within 1-4 days rather than 3-6!"

Your supplier is making you money buddy, they are honest. That's the only reason I'm posting here. I've done a LOT of business with the other players in this market and nobody is like BitMain, with the possible exception for AsicMiner.
paintshoppro, so far it seems that BITMAIN will be delivering my next order tomorrow and the order will come in at 5 days delivery time from order date IF it does make it to my location tomorrow.

FOR ME, this will be only the 2nd time that I receive my Ants within 5 days of ordering. And like I have said before, BITMAIN has drastically improved their product from when they first started shipping these as has their customer service/support and NOW their delivery times have improved to. And if so, I will then adjust my statement from 7-10 to 5-6 days.

So far, I have had little interest, other than 10 units I just sold. 5 units left and 4 arriving tomorrow. I will upload pics tomorrow of new boxes received hopefully. Stay tuned.
I don't even understand. You have such a competitive advantage over BitMain, yet you choose not to take advantage. You lean on this dumb false claim instead of advertising: "Ships from US - within 24 hours, often same day!"  "Receive unit within 1-4 days rather than 3-6!"

paintshop, I have put an asterisk next to the 7-10 days for now and will edit accordingly. Cheers. Cool
I am in Downtown LA, available 24/7. You can literally throw a rock at city hall and it will bounce and hit LAPD headquarters from where I am. PM me for more info. thanks.

ps. I don't suggest you throw anything at city hall nor the LAPD, btw. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Where in LA are you located? I would like to pick up 2(for now) locally.
Paintshoppro, I did state escrow accepted, and those that are local are more than welcome to come see for themselves. I will adjust my listing accordingly. If others are having similar experiences as you are, there will be no need for me or anyone such as myself. If others are having similar issues as myself, and I imagine others are/have, then just maybe I can help. As you can see by the pictures that I have posted in imgur, I have ordered quite a few myself, so I think I have the right to speak of my experiences.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I don't even understand. You have such a competitive advantage over BitMain, yet you choose not to take advantage. You lean on this dumb false claim instead of advertising: "Ships from US - within 24 hours, often same day!"  "Receive unit within 1-4 days rather than 3-6!"

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Rather than fix a false claim against an honest company, you have chosen to double down and defend your false claims. Even your anecdote about the March 7th doesn't hold up to 7-10 days, not be 2 days on the short side.

If, instead, you chose to fix the error and be not only honest with your customers, but also honest with your supplier, we would not be having this conversation.

This is a major red flag.

I am warning all customers to use escrow

Here are my orders from the factory. You can guess which ones had an ice storm. I am including in-stock orders only and those orders not placed during chinese new years.  Looks like 4 - 6 is a fair claim if you are not going by business days.

Order Date, Delivery Date
1. 1/16 - 1/20
2. 1/20 - 1/24
3. 1/24 - 1/29
4. 1/11 - 2/17
5. 2/28 - 3/4
6. 3/1 - 3/5
7. 3/3 - 3/7
8. 3/5 - 3/11
9. 3/6 - 3/12 (same plane)
IF they arrive tomorrow then I will change it to 5 days. IF they arrive the following day, then I will change it to 6 days. I ADMIT that Bitmain is shipping faster than they ever have, but FOR ME, there has been some lag time from that stated by BITMAIN, and mining today is better than mining tomorrow. Can we leave it at that?
Pages:
Jump to: