Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ANTMINER S1 by BITMAIN in Los Angeles, Ca USA-- NEW PRICE! - page 6. (Read 5974 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Can you please address the fact that March 12th is 5 days after March 7th, when you placed your order, and its relationship to your 7 - 10 day claim?

I had 8 units on the same plane out of China. I know they will be out for delivery tomorrow.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If March 7th order is delivered tomorrow, that is 5 days and 3 business days. Where are you getting 7 to 10? Shouldn't it be 3 to 5?

I understand you are trying to create a niche for yourself, but a little bit of honesty doesn't hurt.
I never said business days. And I don't stop mining because it's Saturday or Sunday, do you. And when you say HONESTY, you mean like this

"Shipping out within 48 hours after full payment

BITMAIN always ships fast"

Again, facts are facts.

Shipping date on last order was 68hrs with no delivery date scheduled yet, I can post a pic if you like.
If March 7th order is delivered tomorrow, that is 5 days and 3 business days. Where are you getting 7 to 10? Shouldn't it be 3 to 5?

I understand you are trying to create a niche for yourself, but a little bit of honesty doesn't hurt.
I've ordered 48 S1's from BitMain. Only twice has an order taken 4 business days to get to me and that is due to 1) Ice Storm and 2) Plane Malfunction, both UPS issues.

It is very common for it to take 3 business days, and it is often the case that UPS will fly the shipment from China to Kentucky on Sunday and even on holidays. Once it departs china, it is 24 to 48 hours to my doorstep.

In other words, I do not think that BitMain has earned the "be mining in 7 to 10 days" tag in your post.

I'll remove this post if your post gets fixed. There are a lot of dishonest companies. I think it is worth sticking up for one of the few honest ones.
sorry paintshop, but facts are facts.....please see my imgur pics....you will see that I too have placed many orders with BITMAIN, and yes they so far have been one of the FEW suppliers to really pull through. They do have some slight kinks to work out but all in all they are great.
All I am trying to do here is speed thing up a bit for everyone. My premium is not set in stone as this thread is still tentative.
So if you look at my order page you will see that my last 2 orders were placed March 5 and March 7. The March 5 order got here yesteday March 10 (5 days to mining time) and the March 7 order is not here and is STILL NOT scheduled for delivery. I can provide proof for this too if need be.

So for me, 3 days is fantasy and reality is more like 5 days or longer. So no need to retract your statement, as I see no need to retract mine.

Any takers?? I have one interested party thinking of coming over later tonite for 7 units....I will keep you posted.

Another pic has been added to imgur also Note the Green 'D' sticker. All boxes in Last shipment had them. They didn't have them before. Any ideas?
I've ordered 48 S1's from BitMain. Only twice has an order taken 4 business days to get to me and that is due to 1) Ice Storm and 2) Plane Malfunction, both UPS issues.

It is very common for it to take 3 business days, and it is often the case that UPS will fly the shipment from China to Kentucky on Sunday and even on holidays. Once it departs china, it is 24 to 48 hours to my doorstep.

In other words, I do not think that BitMain has earned the "be mining in 7 to 10 days" tag in your post.

I'll remove this post if your post gets fixed. There are a lot of dishonest companies. I think it is worth sticking up for one of the few honest ones.
reserved in case thread takes off! Grin

CURRENT PRICE PER ANTMINER S1 FROM THE USA = 0.9377 BTC    +  USPS SHIPPING (usually between $20 - $60+
                                                                                                                             depending onshipping priority or express and with or                                                                           w/out insur.)  

Antminer S1  UNITS in STOCK    06--   Bitmain currently shows out of Stock    

-- SHIP METHOD    PAY DATE       SHIPPED DATE    RECEIVED DATE  

slowroll951                 PRIORITY             3/13/14           3/13/14                3/14/14

guitarphil                    EXPRESS              3/13/14           3/13/14                3/14/14

borisalt                   Own ship.           03/16/14         03/17/14              03/19/14-NOTICE LEFT.
                               label by borisalt
                                                   03/20/14 - p/up at USPS

bearclaw                In Person           3/22/14             3/22/14                3/22/14

johno123                   PRIORITY             3/25/14             3/26/14                3/28/14

borisalt                      Own Label            3/30/14             3/31/14               4/02/14-NOTICE LEFT
                                                                                                                              4/04/14

Sir William                 PRIORITY             4/01/14             4/01/14                4/03/14

Rishodi                      PRIORITY              4/02/14             4/03/14                 4/05/14- Notice Left
                                                                                                                               4/07/14

johno123                   EXPRESS              4/03/14             4/03/14                4/04/14

dsheaffer                   PRIORITY             4/03/14             4/04/14                4/07/14

jtkanpp2                    EXPRESS              4/03/14             4/04/14                4/05/14

jamesc760               IN PERSON            4/07/14             4/07/14                4/07/14

mackstuart   2/10   Own Labels         4/07/14             4/07/14                4/11/14

mackstuart   8/10  Own Labels          PENDING           PENDING                PENDING

bearclaw                   In Person             4/13/14            4/13/14                4/13/14

jtkanpp2                   PRIORITY              4/12/14            PENDING               delivered

borisalt                    Own Label             4/13/14            PENDING                delivered

Hello everyone. I am gauging interest in possible Antminer S1 GROUP BUY here on the forum. I am constantly buying from Bitmain so I have them in stock here in Los Angeles, CA. Bitmain is asking .999 a unit. So of course I can never compete against BITMAIN. But I do have them here and now. I would ask 1.0989 BTC (OR LESS) NEW PRICE 0.9377  plus your choice of USPS SHIPPING. Shipping currently costs about $86 USPS EXPRESS 1 or 2 BUSINESS DAYS to the East Coast or Less if you send me a label or use a slower service. And of course I would welcome Local pickup. Or even for an impartial member of the forum just to come and check it out.
My supply is limited right now to 15  10 NEW units (+4 arriving Today), with another order coming this week/early next (order placed last week). I do sell these on a first come first served basis, and the feelers are out there, plus of course Ebay.

I am not new to the forum and have bought from alot of the greats here, Canaryinthemine, Silentsonicboom, eleuthria, Crazyguy and others.
Escrow accepted from the likes of Maidak, Klondike_bar, John k or someone else that we can both agree upon and/or get a hold of.

If there is interest, I can and will post pics. and more info.
Any suggestions, ideas, offers or anything else that might help get this off the ground.
I am hoping that the slight price difference is worth it in mining time. Order today, be mining in 0-3 days vs. order from China and be mining in 7-10 days  5+.*

Thanks. sbfree

ps. And of course I will adjust as Bitmain adjusts.

SEE NEXT POST FOR CURRENT PRICES AND INVENTORY

in case anyone is looking for a close up
http://sbfree.imgur.com/all/

*Another member of the forum has asked that I change this statement. IF and When MY experience/time frame with receiving shipments changes/improves I will edit 7-10 days accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: