Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir - page 12. (Read 47902 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
October 07, 2013, 03:55:34 PM
voltmod: neutral.
Activity: 952
Merit: 542
Freedom dies from suicide
October 07, 2013, 01:49:07 PM
voltmod agree
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 07, 2013, 01:21:53 PM
voltmod: I agree.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Vice versa is not a meal.
October 07, 2013, 12:49:38 PM
voltrmod: I agree
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
October 07, 2013, 09:54:23 AM
about voltmod: I agree
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
October 07, 2013, 06:55:39 AM
juve4v: agree on voltmod .
Activity: 22
October 07, 2013, 05:57:54 AM
Same news.
1. Reduction hashrate of devices on 20% and late shipment (MetaBank sent our devices last of all) will be compensated by metabank. Most likely it will be shares on the stock exchange cex.io. More information will come later.
2. With your consent, I can do voltmod with devices to get a 15-20% hashrate increase. In the case of overclock we will lose the 1 year warranty. If you agree, then I can start doing voltmod on Saturday or Sunday. If you agree with voltmod, write "agree" in the comments to your nickname in column A https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwpY6JRicSddG96ZW9sbzhoMFoyT0xLWFVjOFR5LWc&usp=drive_web#gid=2
3. Those shareholder who have 72 shares (1 full devices - 300 GH/s without overclock) receives an individual account at the pool with full access. At the moment is 1 shareholder. But you can team up with someone and having your own personal account with full access. The other sgareholders will be work at the general account. We also need a trusted shareholder, which will have full access to the general account. Access to the account, and other information I give on Friday or Saturday. The first payments will be on a Saturday or Sunday.
4. My fee for 3 months is 2.5%. On Friday I will spend energy metering devices. The approximate power consumption - 1.5 watts per gigahesh without overclock. With 0,11$ - cost for energy we will have near 1-1,5% fee for power. More accurate calculations I will do on Saturday.
Thx.
I agree on the voltmod, we need to do it asap to get the most coins out of the still relatively low hashrate. I can't comment on my nickname, but please write agree on the "Tobi and Daniel" shares.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 07, 2013, 02:33:14 AM
Same news.
1. Reduction hashrate of devices on 20% and late shipment (MetaBank sent our devices last of all) will be compensated by metabank. Most likely it will be shares on the stock exchange cex.io. More information will come later.
2. With your consent, I can do voltmod with devices to get a 15-20% hashrate increase. In the case of overclock we will lose the 1 year warranty. If you agree, then I can start doing voltmod on Saturday or Sunday. If you agree with voltmod, write "agree" in the comments to your nickname in column A https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwpY6JRicSddG96ZW9sbzhoMFoyT0xLWFVjOFR5LWc&usp=drive_web#gid=2
3. Those shareholder who have 72 shares (1 full devices - 300 GH/s without overclock) receives an individual account at the pool with full access. At the moment is 1 shareholder. But you can team up with someone and having your own personal account with full access. The other sgareholders will be work at the general account. We also need a trusted shareholder, which will have full access to the general account. Access to the account, and other information I give on Friday or Saturday. The first payments will be on a Saturday or Sunday.
4. My fee for 3 months is 2.5%. On Friday I will spend energy metering devices. The approximate power consumption - 1.5 watts per gigahesh without overclock. With 0,11$ - cost for energy we will have near 1-1,5% fee for power. More accurate calculations I will do on Saturday.
Thx.
Activity: 238
October 02, 2013, 07:07:18 PM
If anyone here is still wanting these shares.

I offer my 2 shares up for BTC2

PM if interested
October 02, 2013, 12:37:13 PM
Were you satisfied with my commission reduction to 2.5% for 3 months?
This, of course, does not compensate for all losses, but still.
October 02, 2013, 11:57:40 AM
pidobir I think it would only be fair if you at least don't charge fees for a while, as this delay is solely your fault and you need to make some kind of compensation.
This holds true. But this will only be a punishment to me. Shareholders do not feel the benefit, I think.
Maybe not for small shareholders, but I have 8.33% of the shares, so in a fictional case of 100 BTC earned, it would make a difference of 0.41BTC for me - and there are shareholders with more shares than me.
October 02, 2013, 11:51:16 AM
pidobir I think it would only be fair if you at least don't charge fees for a while, as this delay is solely your fault and you need to make some kind of compensation.
This holds true. But this will only be a punishment to me. Shareholders do not feel the benefit, I think.
October 02, 2013, 11:44:27 AM
October 02, 2013, 10:02:08 AM
A few updates.
1. About delivery. The issue of compensation delivery was settled with all customers on an individual basis.
2. About hosting. There are no any ways for a quick start hosting and compensation to shareholders (you can offer their own versions in PM and we make a solution). I do not have a people who would want to take the asics to the hosting in my town. On the forum, nobody has offered me a place quickly hosting at home. Besides, I do not see how a new owner of hosting can start hosting for all the devices before a week. Thus, hosting service will likely work 11 October. Who still does not have its own address for payments, please write them in a personal message https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkwpY6JRicSddG96ZW9sbzhoMFoyT0xLWFVjOFR5LWc#gid=2.
thx.
Activity: 476
October 01, 2013, 09:39:16 AM
Delivery from me to St.Petersburg may take 3-10 working days.

Do not use Russian Post.

Pay delivery by curier and my commission on general terms.

You failed hard. Better ask for tips instead of demanding commission.
Activity: 283
October 01, 2013, 07:22:32 AM
There will be no stupid documents.

You will arrange the logistic details with Nuddi, by PM/Skype.
He will get an express visa and travel asap to St. Petersburg.
He will inform you of his schedule and location, on which you will act and prepare accordingly. Simple.

A reserve plan has been arranged by me, which will come into motion at the end of the week, unless this works out.
But that problem will be looked into when, and if needed.
You only need to understand that we are not putting all our eggs in one basket in acquiring what is ours, and we are serious about it.

On a final note, I will not partake in this discussion or thread, here, anymore.
October 01, 2013, 06:45:15 AM
Pidobir, have your friend take a photo of the miners and post it here, are the boxes opened or how do you know there are only triples? (and of course with todays date)
I asked you when we were chatting earlier about you getting my miners to ST Petersburg and I would get them from there (how this would happen is not relevant here), some hours later you say it is not possible because of the set up Metabank send you, how come you knew that suddenly?
I also don´t really understand the last part of your post, is your friend able to host in ST Petersburg or not?
To me it smells like your trying to buy time, how come?
Post a video or a photo of the boxes/miners, I think we all would like to see what we payed for so far, surely your friend who got the miners have camera.....
1. Devices were not packed in any box. They were wrapped in plastic sheeting. To send the device to customers, it was necessary to remove plastic sheeting and sort device. At this point revealed that there were only 9, and this tripple devices.
2. My friend not able to host.
I understand that you're frustrated and extremely angry. But I will not run away from our conversation. Come in any time in my city and take away your PCB.
This is extremely inconvenient and unsafe to send the device across Russia. And time. Delivery from me to St.Petersburg may take 3-10 working days. Imagine that. I'm sending you a device that you later detained at the border and you have a document that I have used your device for illegal exports. In the end - I partner smuggling. I do not need these problems.
But for you I'll make an exception. Come to any city and I will send you your card to any hotel fastest courier. Next transporting smuggling across the border. Pay delivery by curier and my commission on general terms. I do not mind.
Activity: 283
October 01, 2013, 05:18:14 AM
Andrey, you have failed us. Not personally, but business is business.

Therefore, we will need to step in ourselves, in order to minimize the damage dealt.

1. Instead of sending the bitfurys to your trustee in St. Petersburg, you will send them to be picked up by us, in person, in the same city.
This will be done by DHL, or some other established company.
Nuddi will produce identification at pickup and sign a dokument, which will then be sent back to you.

This is not up for discussion anymore. It is quite possible and will be done.

If not, we are forced to stamp you with the scammer ink and thus act accordingly.

Bitpop, we might be able to also pick up your hardware and host it for you. Nuddi will contact you via PM.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
September 30, 2013, 10:33:30 PM
I desperately want a refund. OR IF ANYONE IN RUSSIA WANTS THEM?
https://metabank.ru/asic/45c5c962b9cd4625e8ad9830a5fd50fe
09-06-2013   18A2rQ7jAEo1macvH3QhVTgsp6sdXjB6fE   360   57.3451

I haven't paid your fee or shipping yet though. So please get the refund from metabank and forward to me
18TeyqkmT6qjDj5jbNgq9hReCaqpS41L7p

57.3451 BTC
https://blockchain.info/tx/a88f0422bb4f2481fddd67fc71a720be9ba5a561699a22e5f569626bcc1ca957
Activity: 17
September 30, 2013, 05:32:01 PM
Pidobir, have your friend take a photo of the miners and post it here, are the boxes opened or how do you know there are only triples? (and of course with todays date)

I asked you when we were chatting earlier about you getting my miners to ST Petersburg and I would get them from there (how this would happen is not relevant here), some hours later you say it is not possible because of the set up Metabank send you, how come you knew that suddenly?

I also don´t really understand the last part of your post, is your friend able to host in ST Petersburg or not?

To me it smells like your trying to buy time, how come?

Post a video or a photo of the boxes/miners, I think we all would like to see what we payed for so far, surely your friend who got the miners have camera.....

Pages:
Jump to: