Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir - page 7. (Read 47902 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
November 05, 2013, 04:49:50 AM
Good work!

If you can pull off all that other wizardry, surely you can build shelves with a screwdriver?

I don't know about you guys, but I want more of my hardware under this here officer and gentlemans watchful eye.
Maybe there could be a choice to opt in to a separate savings btc-account from the GB earnings here, and at some point buy more hardware as a GB2? I don't know maybe from bitmine.ch, or 2nd gen Bitfurys which will be announced during 2013. Lot's of great hardware coming, some of it from Russia. From where I live I or Nuddi can cross the border from the EU to St. Petersburg in a few hours, door-to-door. Covering both the EU and Russia hardware potentials.
*edit* for Pido.

A trusted capable hoster is half the business really - atleast in this model.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
November 05, 2013, 02:08:57 AM
Internet connected. There was a problem with my ISP provider. Reserve 3G could not give the Internet more than one device because of the conflict DNS-server.
Error in the network  "two or more DNS servers". Now I put the new router and reserve ISP work as intended. The device pido1 do not start.
Probably broke the memory SDcard. RasPI simply does not initialize it. Soon I will change a new one.  What is a solid black ....
In the best way, keep all the devices in server-room. This would avoid the problem associated with internet connection and power supply problems.
But since the devices does not have a server chassis (1U, 2U..), then place them in the server room is problematic.
Thanks.
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
November 04, 2013, 10:27:19 PM
Morning. Internet connection is not. Problems with provider ISP. Configure the Internet via a mobile phone for 3G failed, DHCP does not want to give out IP addresses on the more thaen 1 unit in LAN. I went to the store for a new router and a 3G modem. Soon it will work.

+1 for pidobir!
Activity: 350
November 04, 2013, 09:45:20 PM
Morning. Internet connection is not. Problems with provider ISP. Configure the Internet via a mobile phone for 3G failed, DHCP does not want to give out IP addresses on the more thaen 1 unit in LAN. I went to the store for a new router and a 3G modem. Soon it will work.

Thanks for the update pidobir. I appreciate it.
November 04, 2013, 09:38:39 PM
November 04, 2013, 01:47:44 PM
Just I was woked by sms on my phone, that all the devices are disconnected from the pool. No connection to the Internet. The problem is now solving.
November 04, 2013, 08:46:45 AM
The money 0,88 btc for the PSU are derived from the total amount of btc mined in the pool at the day http://blockchain.info/ru/address/15RCjwaLKwqP58e4zWnAbs5GMyc2XSNwRW.
Thanks.
November 04, 2013, 05:51:10 AM
The pido fee has been increased only to the next autopayout. Now we have on pool balance 2 btc. Autopayment will be in the next 2-3 hours. With 40% pido fee just get the cost of the power supply  (2+ (0,25 in the neaxt 2-3 hours))*0,4 = 0.9 btc.
Thanks.
November 03, 2013, 06:00:38 AM

By a series of [unrelated to this GB] events I have ended up with these bitfury miner components, which are for me superfluos.

AFAIK they are worth a couple of hundred in US$. If you Pido somehow could get your hands on hashing cards over in Russia we could add them to our farm. I have done what I can over in my country, no dice.
As said they are not needed in my personal ops, I'm stating their worth because it would be kind of a shame not to utilize them.
If no cards can be found then atleast it's known there are spares available directly within the group~

People, in a little over a week Pido will have great news, for free, for this GB collaboration. Stay tuned:)

*edit Mobo, secondary card board, connecting cable, connecting cable to RasPi.
November 03, 2013, 03:41:25 AM
Confirming everything is working, Pido is the real McCoy and we have a working circle of trust, in regards to our hashing power and general fund.
If we wouldn't, as you know there now would be posts in this thread about missing valuables.

Let's keep it this way, as our organizer is saying.

In regards to pidogroup 4, this confirms the first rule in the overclocker/overvolter book - get a heavy-hitting power supply. They have japanese conductors and not cheapo copies.
FYI I have overclocked everything IT which has come my way, tens of GPUs CPUs, RAMs, MOBOs, Android tablets, hell I even overclocked the GPU on my 2011 MacBook Pro, just because I could.
I haven't burned or charred or broken one. single. thing.
How? With proper peripherals and cooling.
So what is my point exactly in regards to our GB undertaking you ask?
I say if Pido has the capacity to sufficiently cool our (premises and components of our) hashers it would easily be worth doing the overvolt. As we now have seen, the Pidogroup 4 hasher has been providing quite well and when something did brake it was a shitty PSU. The hasher with added cooling worked great.

There's money to be had here, for those who don't wear a skirt. Only real question as I see it is, can Pido cool down the hosting premises enough.

I know how I sound, this is my chosen way, and in the end nothing more than my 0.02btc to the pile. Nothing more, nothing less.
But my opinion (and vast experience in PC overclocking and -volting) has now been voiced.

Thanks,
November 03, 2013, 02:02:01 AM
1. Bought a new PSU Chieftec 1000 Watts http://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i125565/bp-chieftec-1000w-atx-v23-eps12v-active-pfc.html. Price 0.9 BTC. The device pido4 is up and running.

2. With the old PSU burned power converter DC-DC on the one board (24 Gh/s).

In the near 2-3 days I will try to find these power converter and repair it. Transistors, which are around the power converter becomes very hot on all PCB of pido4 device. Two weeks ago, I ordered a low-profile radiators for them, but have not yet received them. Conventional radiators, which are used to cool the memory of VGA, are not suitable, because the PCB located highly close to each other. In any case, the pido4 device work in a cold room.
3. After a few days I'll send the PSU for waranty repair to Moscow. Also I try to find out for warranty replacement burned PCB, but the chance of this is small.
Thanks.
November 02, 2013, 11:49:46 AM
some news
1. Full access to the pool have 4 people. This Vanderi, Nuddi, Robocoder and auto2nr1. This is more than enough for now. Please do not write me more in a personal message with a request for access to the pool.
2. Unfortunately a few hours before the device pido4 (voltmod) stopped working. I think, burned pants power supply on 750 watt. Tomorrow (in about 15-17 hours)  I will buy a new, more powerful power supply and pido4 will work again. The money for the purchase power supply will be taken from the general fund. For this will be temporarily increased pido fee. Broken power supplies (the first broken (october 11) unit I changed by my money) will be sent to Moscow for repair under warranty. After the repair, they will be transferred and the money returned to the cashier. Scans receipts and documents about the repair I'll post to the forum.
Thanks!
November 02, 2013, 09:02:34 AM
Pido, could you log in to Skype plz ty
Does answer your question on Skype.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
October 30, 2013, 07:05:03 AM
WTS 52 shares
price: 0.4 / share
send btc to: 1MySUU3G4dNpFDQnvqfEWPNNKWiFTvmgTw
and post the transaction details.
November 02, 2013, 06:49:29 AM
Pido, could you log in to Skype plz ty
November 01, 2013, 08:34:42 AM
Ok thnx chief.
While we're at it, any new plans on the horizon?
*edit page 30 snypah
1. After about 12 days, will be introduced additional hashrate of 500-800 Gh/s. Maybe it will be shares on cex.io or additional devices from metabank. No details yet, but in two weeks will be up to actual information.  It will be a compensation for the delay in launch mining. Thus, the speed of the shares will increase. Now the rate of one share is 4,2 GH / s. After two weeks, it will increase to 5-6 GH/s.
2. Overclocked had to be abandoned because of the intense heat devices. One device (pido4) will continue to work with voltmod.
3. Ordering from the second batch of metabanks devices will not be, as it is impractical. Now a lot of offers on the asics market throughout Europe and the U.S., including the hosting.
Thx!
November 01, 2013, 06:52:16 AM
Ok thnx chief.

While we're at it, any new plans on the horizon?

*edit page 30 snypah
October 31, 2013, 09:21:28 AM
trustees/pido, could you look over the balance and autopayment. Something gives.

I'd like the payouts before sunday evening CET+2, as we split out shared wallet income at that point with my bud Nuddi~

Thanks,
Hi!
Autopayment held every day to Nuddis btc address 1BGfPUXChf8fx1nVgZYB7UBKvN8aLvZgQx
Thx!
October 31, 2013, 07:12:59 AM
trustees/pido, could you look over the balance and autopayment. Something gives.

I'd like the payouts before sunday evening CET+2, as we split out shared wallet income at that point with my bud Nuddi~

Thanks,
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 31, 2013, 06:00:51 AM
Hi all!

If it´s ok with you I´d like to take up on the offer from Pido about making me a trusted member too..

I´ve had a lot of things going on IRL, but now I´d like to get a clearer picture of our mining and dividends.

Pages:
Jump to: