Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir - page 2. (Read 47902 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 19, 2014, 01:43:37 AM
Selling my 72 shares with pidobir, anyone interested pm me with your offer  Smiley
February 27, 2014, 02:02:50 PM
you seriuosly did not had your ROI? i have paid nearly 12k $ for my 72 shares, and that did ROI, bought me 100 ghs of knc miner and around 10mhs of scrypt gpu mining.

When you bring $ into the equation it might be possible to claim a ROI due to the rise in the BTC/USD rate but that's not this investment that has made a profit it's been your investment in BTC

My shares were BTC0.8418, and have so far returned BTC0.4472 so around half and with the diminishing rewards it's not going to go much higher than that Sad

when you put it like this, you are right, i don't even want to think, how much preorder costed me in btc, but i'm fairly happy, that i have my fiat investment ROI+
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2014, 07:23:44 AM
Unfortunately, but only Avalon asic in first and second generation have positive ROI in BTC  Angry
At one time I was paying for BFL Single 25 BTC, and it mine only 3,5 BTC....But in USD i have profit more then 700$

Don't remind me about avalon, batch #3 lost me lots more than your BFL's Smiley

You are correct though that almost all pre-orders have been a bad idea, with a few rare exceptions

Both my Jupiters are +ROI in BTC but only because one was one of the very first delivered when the returns were very high, and the other was one of last when the price was cheap and the wait was only a couple of weeks.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
February 24, 2014, 07:00:08 AM
you seriuosly did not had your ROI? i have paid nearly 12k $ for my 72 shares, and that did ROI, bought me 100 ghs of knc miner and around 10mhs of scrypt gpu mining.
When you bring $ into the equation it might be possible to claim a ROI due to the rise in the BTC/USD rate but that's not this investment that has made a profit it's been your investment in BTC
My shares were BTC0.8418, and have so far returned BTC0.4472 so around half and with the diminishing rewards it's not going to go much higher than that Sad
Unfortunately, but only Avalon asic in first and second batch have positive ROI in BTC  Angry
At one time I was paying for BFL Single 25 BTC, and it mine only 3,5 BTC....But in USD i have profit more than 700$
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2014, 06:00:06 AM

February 24, 2014, 03:33:01 AM
Selling 48 shares, pm with offers..

Shares sold to Pidobir.

Ty all for this time, it was fun, a bit messy in the beginning, no ROI, etc... But still a good experience.

Nuddi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 07:56:48 PM
I have 8 shares, pm me your offers who wants to buy.
Activity: 17
February 22, 2014, 08:21:16 AM

Shares sold to Pidobir.

Ty all for this time, it was fun, a bit messy in the beginning, no ROI, etc... But still a good experience.

Nuddi
Activity: 17
February 17, 2014, 09:16:24 AM
February 15, 2014, 01:33:09 AM
hi, Pido.
the last transaction from you was 11.02

15.02 today
??
Hi!
​​Two-factor authentication were made on the cex.io. I think this is the reason of the freezing autopayment.
After changing the profile, autopayment not working. Im wrote request in support today. Think, tomorrow it will be work fine.
In addition, two-factor authentication has become mandatory on the cex.io, that is why the trustees may have problems with access.
Also, want to buy some (1-15) shares. Pm me with your offers.
Thx!
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 14, 2014, 09:11:25 PM
hi, Pido.
the last transaction from you was 11.02

15.02 today
??
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
January 28, 2014, 09:10:18 AM
Do you think this could become problematic for individual mining operations (such as ours), or will the little guy get left alone?
While I do not see any problems for miners.

ok, thanks for the info!
January 28, 2014, 07:06:48 AM
Do you think this could become problematic for individual mining operations (such as ours), or will the little guy get left alone?
While I do not see any problems for miners.
legendary
Cashback 15%
January 28, 2014, 06:27:24 AM
January 28, 2014, 04:39:32 AM
hey pido, what's your take on this whole russia-banning-bitcoin thing? what's the situation with trading bitcoin and mining?
Hi! Central Bank of Russia issued an official letter. In these letter the Central Bank specify that any activities with using bitcoins and altcoins will be treated as a criminal activity and terrorist financing. Russian parliament took no laws prohibiting transactions with Bitcoin. But, as the Central Bank of the Russian Federation has a large power in Russia, these declaration of the Central Bank greatly complicates for using bitcoin by all organizations. In this regard, MetaBank has suspended its activities.
legendary
Cashback 15%
January 27, 2014, 02:55:40 PM
hey pido, what's your take on this whole russia-banning-bitcoin thing? what's the situation with trading bitcoin and mining?
January 25, 2014, 08:45:51 AM
Well if we are voting, I suggest selling all the hardware, share the proceeds out and finish this disaster once and for all.
i agree with Tigggger
Well if we are voting, I suggest selling all the hardware, share the proceeds out and finish this disaster once and for all.
Hi! If you want to sell your shares, you can make a public offer in this thread.
Also, you can sell your shares to me, but I buy your shares at 0.05 btc/share max.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
January 24, 2014, 10:42:36 PM
Hmm, selling the hardware is another viable option. At this point getting an ROI is out of the picture that's for sure.
Activity: 326
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 24, 2014, 04:04:33 PM

i agree with Tigggger
Activity: 388
Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!
January 24, 2014, 12:05:28 PM
What about buying them at ninjatech - they have hosting so they would go online pretty quick.  If there was more than one perhaps he would make a deal?

That's actually a good idea. Do you know if their hosting is reliable? The hosting cost is roughly $200 USD per month. However bear in mind he charges in btc, so hopefully he adjusts the hosting fees if btc/usd rate goes up. Also since they use ghash.io it could complicate things a bit as they pay the equivalent of 180 gh of hashing power to a specific btc address. So you can't point your miner to your own ghash.io account. Although I'm sure ninjatech may be able to make an exception in our case seeing as we're a group.

I must also mention that the price at ninjatech is a tiny bit higher than from sushi-review or bitmain directly. 1.90 btc is the cheapest price at the moment.

I agree on the bitmaintech price being better.  I would be willing to host the units to save the money.  However Saturday is the last day they are shipping i believe then nothing for about 25 days.  Ninjatech same thing but he is getting his last batch on monday.

Crap, Chinese New Year. I totally forgot about that. I always found it odd that practically everything shuts down for an entire month almost. Time is not on our side then. By the time we get all the shareholder to come to a decision it will be too late to put our order in. If we wait 25 days the only way this would be worthwhile would be if they lower the price again or maybe buy the units from a person on the forum (which carries its own risks of course).

Also if you can host them that would be sweet. The cost of power supplies and all that can be spread among the shareholders.

Are you located in the United States?

I am located in Texas (Dallas Area)!  But from what i can see this is going to move to slow to get a resolution in time. 
Pages:
Jump to: