Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon ASIC chip distribution - page 33. (Read 220163 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I have ordered 30 chips in batch 4 and I would like to order 20 more but that would be 5 chips more than  50%. Since I cant use 15 chips as burnin' boards are 10/20 and I want my chips on his boards, would you allow me to buy 20 chips ? Ty for all your effort!
donator
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ASICME official account.
We are running an auction to buy some chips here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/reverse-auction-for-500-avalon-chips-from-zefirs-group-buy-241800 .
If you have some chips in zefir's group buy and don't want them now, please have a check of that.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Thanks again, so are you going to confirm our orders for the 8th batch in a post or we are just assume you already logged the transaction?

It is confirmed when it is in the blockchain. Additionally, I'll post a list after the order window closes.

noted,thanks。
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
CanaryInTheMine;30;2.58;1LFuHESA9K2AY9Ncpy3wGMpaB6zpTF8U78
donator
Activity: 919
Thanks again, so are you going to confirm our orders for the 8th batch in a post or we are just assume you already logged the transaction?

It is confirmed when it is in the blockchain. Additionally, I'll post a list after the order window closes.
legendary
OK,I dug around and saw this, so better share to everyone else that its unlikely zefir will let us just pickup refunded chips.

Hm, you maybe also missed to read this (which is linked from the news section in the OP). Basically there are two choices to deal with chips you paid but do not need anymore: a) give them back to me, or b) find some mutual agreement to sell the chips to someone else after they get shipped. I also know of cases where the original buyer sold his private key to the next to prove his ownership with address signing, which requires a very high mutual trust-level.

To be clear once again: I do not mind if anybody tries to sell his already paid chips for a profit or whatever reason - but I do not want to get involved in this. That's solely your business, what I need is just an address signature to prove your ownership and set shipping address.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I got a little bit inpatient, but for every refund request posted here I am flooded with requests from users wanting to grab them. It is not going that way, and I explained several times why.

Thanks

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
warhawk187;40;3.44;1EusLtExL9UKYYFRBCsxsYmxXpsoCRJBxD

823c29647e0839f417a9e7de2b5d7145b7ad7b847d67256278bb8ef416d95d1c

same address as last time should be 240 in total. Thanks.
donator
Code:
rovchris; -40; -3.44; 1PcV3e3VqLeBNJnW1h5zw1mVFNHPBH4Ghd

IHp7hj22EWNbpjYxCXIqBOz7p9mG4C3slwnCh0Y7qJ5FjEFOXWgW1Yawg4SuirlPeSPpoLcsUeqHcYCw6+WyaQs=

I have never "address signed" before so unsure exactly what to do.

I selected address I paid from then pasted into the message

then clicked sign and it generated the code above - is this correct?

Yes, it is basically like that. The two videos linked post above are quite descriptive. Most probably you added a blank or tab at the end of the message, that' s why I suggested to put it in a 'code' block.

Please note that address signing is something you need to master for this group buy. Being it to refund the chips or to enter your shipping address - everywhere where you need to prove you are the rightful owner, you need to sign. So it is not a waste of time to learn it now Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
Here are 2 youtube videos available about the signing process:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88ciN9DsRk
Activity: 238
Code:

IHp7hj22EWNbpjYxCXIqBOz7p9mG4C3slwnCh0Y7qJ5FjEFOXWgW1Yawg4SuirlPeSPpoLcsUeqHcYCw6+WyaQs=

I have never "address signed" before so unsure exactly what to do.

I selected address I paid from then pasted into the message

then clicked sign and it generated the code above - is this correct?

donator
OK,I dug around and saw this, so better share to everyone else that its unlikely zefir will let us just pickup refunded chips.

Hm, you maybe also missed to read this (which is linked from the news section in the OP). Basically there are two choices to deal with chips you paid but do not need anymore: a) give them back to me, or b) find some mutual agreement to sell the chips to someone else after they get shipped. I also know of cases where the original buyer sold his private key to the next to prove his ownership with address signing, which requires a very high mutual trust-level.

To be clear once again: I do not mind if anybody tries to sell his already paid chips for a profit or whatever reason - but I do not want to get involved in this. That's solely your business, what I need is just an address signature to prove your ownership and set shipping address.

I'm sorry if this sounds like I got a little bit inpatient, but for every refund request posted here I am flooded with requests from users wanting to grab them. It is not going that way, and I explained several times why.

Thanks
donator

H4wGjIM4EAZOgOcFNPmRuiPEpgnO41a29URdtGHPYYXy9+ucp695lmWnCrMH6RGAq4NWiNHTPrZb+qZExji6iTw=

Could you please double check? This does not verify. Maybe best is to put the message and the signature in 'code' tags, just in case you copy-pasted some whitespace chars.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250

Doff; 10; 0.86; 19LyHBgwkxciecEHSNonJPqSpvifwXr4UY

Thanks!

Doff
legendary
lumix1991;-100;-8.60;12drGmcWLMCyiSetQUaMMddwY6QGDBoGVp
I'll take them all (100)!

Patience. I have been asked this all over again and there is a queue of folks that need some more chips to get their mining boards fully populated.

I will have some more chips to offer shortly, preparing an official announcement soon.

legendary
Update: Limited Board Completion Order Window

Finally, good news from Avalon Smiley: they found some time to look into my tickets and resolved the issue I had with my cancelled 8th batch. They activated it again and it shows up with 'Chips ordered' with 1st of May as order date. Thanks to Avalon support taking so much uncertainty off my shoulders.

With that, I am now able to follow the numerous requests from people asking for some more chips to allow them to complete assembly of mining boards that otherwise would only be partially populated with chips.

As seen in the auction threads, with the removal of doubts on Avalon's ability to deliver, the chips are already traded over 0.1BTC each. I am not going to profit from this development and keep the original price of 0.086. But I am adding the following terms to ensure that the opportunity is taken for what it was intended (i.e. complete boards) and not for short term profit making:

Terms

• orders are for the 8th batch of chips, which might get delivered up to 2 weeks after the 1st
  • limited volume: 3500 chips
  • you can only order if you already bought from me
  • the maximum number of chips you might order is
    • 50% of the chips you already ordered
    • but not more than 50 chips
  • only one additional order per user

I believe this is the best way to prevent speculative orders and to favor smaller miners.

The order process remains as introduced in the OP, namely:
  • select your number of chips N (not bound to multiples of 10 this time), max. as given above
  • send the total amount (C = N * 0.086) to 162HWpt9njiDsk5nwGixw7fDPuNy55Kh9X
  • send only from an address you can sign with (no MtGox, Pool, other services)
  • ideally, send from the address you paid your previous orders, so your payment will be automatically assigned to you
  • if your wallet does not allow to select sending address
    • select one address that was used as input from your payment
    • announce it via PM or thread with a single CSV formatted line: ;;;

This order window will close within a week, more precisely on 2013-06-29T18:00Z (next Saturday, 18:00 UTC). It will end prematurely when the 3500 chips are sold, you can check at any time for remaining chips yourself by ensuring the final balance on that address is below 301 BTC.

Please take care to comply with the terms and process introduced. I spent countless sleepless nights fixing invalid orders or answering the always same questions with the initial order processing. The mechanisms are really quite simple and need to be understood by anyone who seriously operates in the Bitcoin world (like what does it mean to be able to sign with an address).

Cheers

Please read this,

And thanks zefir for the opportunity here!

regards

Well silly me, I just figured if people wanted to return their order, it would be less hassle if we filled the gap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
Update: Limited Board Completion Order Window

Finally, good news from Avalon Smiley: they found some time to look into my tickets and resolved the issue I had with my cancelled 8th batch. They activated it again and it shows up with 'Chips ordered' with 1st of May as order date. Thanks to Avalon support taking so much uncertainty off my shoulders.

With that, I am now able to follow the numerous requests from people asking for some more chips to allow them to complete assembly of mining boards that otherwise would only be partially populated with chips.

As seen in the auction threads, with the removal of doubts on Avalon's ability to deliver, the chips are already traded over 0.1BTC each. I am not going to profit from this development and keep the original price of 0.086. But I am adding the following terms to ensure that the opportunity is taken for what it was intended (i.e. complete boards) and not for short term profit making:

Terms

• orders are for the 8th batch of chips, which might get delivered up to 2 weeks after the 1st
  • limited volume: 3500 chips
  • you can only order if you already bought from me
  • the maximum number of chips you might order is
    • 50% of the chips you already ordered
    • but not more than 50 chips
  • only one additional order per user

I believe this is the best way to prevent speculative orders and to favor smaller miners.

The order process remains as introduced in the OP, namely:
  • select your number of chips N (not bound to multiples of 10 this time), max. as given above
  • send the total amount (C = N * 0.086) to 162HWpt9njiDsk5nwGixw7fDPuNy55Kh9X
  • send only from an address you can sign with (no MtGox, Pool, other services)
  • ideally, send from the address you paid your previous orders, so your payment will be automatically assigned to you
  • if your wallet does not allow to select sending address
    • select one address that was used as input from your payment
    • announce it via PM or thread with a single CSV formatted line: ;;;

This order window will close within a week, more precisely on 2013-06-29T18:00Z (next Saturday, 18:00 UTC). It will end prematurely when the 3500 chips are sold, you can check at any time for remaining chips yourself by ensuring the final balance on that address is below 301 BTC.

Please take care to comply with the terms and process introduced. I spent countless sleepless nights fixing invalid orders or answering the always same questions with the initial order processing. The mechanisms are really quite simple and need to be understood by anyone who seriously operates in the Bitcoin world (like what does it mean to be able to sign with an address).

Cheers

Please read this,

And thanks zefir for the opportunity here!

regards
legendary

H4wGjIM4EAZOgOcFNPmRuiPEpgnO41a29URdtGHPYYXy9+ucp695lmWnCrMH6RGAq4NWiNHTPrZb+qZExji6iTw=
zefir could I pick those 40 up? Or if you have other plans for them? Thanks.
legendary
culexevilman; 10; 0.86; 1CZPeexvZcTSqiwH6Z1h7JtfZngJqFtHyq

same sending address as last order.

I had ordered 20 from you zefir, what do I need to do in order to route these to burnin like the other 20 I have already done so?

Thanks.
Activity: 238

donator

You read the linked post?

Please address sign
Code:
with 1PcV3e3VqLeBNJnW1h5zw1mVFNHPBH4Ghd
Pages:
Jump to: