Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 4. (Read 72165 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

im gonna go to my post office in a bit and find it...

Thanks,
Hope you had better luck than I did.  My postmaster couldn't not find any indication it arrived at the Local Illinois sort hub, or for that matter even into the postal system.
So much for insurance. ;-(   Unless you have a drop off receipt for the package, insurance isn't in effect.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Got my Blades today, set up and hashing. Thanks Canary, you rock

Sad  Still waiting for my blade,  been 6 days for a 2 day express package. No Tracking updates, no blade.  USPS FAIL.    Cry
im gonna go to my post office in a bit and find it...
Activity: 336

Sad  Still waiting for my blade,  been 6 days for a 2 day express package. No Tracking updates, no blade.  USPS FAIL.    Cry
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Recieved my USB Erupters today, thanks a lot Canary World Class Service!!!
Activity: 246
Team Heritage Motorsports
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
Bfgminer 3.1.4 is -S opencl:noauto -S all

3.1.3 and before is -G -S all

Thank you (and Canary), I'll try that. Currently getting a short message along the lines of "not enough privileges ... no miners found", when I tried -G -S (on a Windows x64 machine).

Oh, and how did you overclock yours? Was soldering required?
Yes soldering was required

There is a thread around here on overclocking them. I honestly don't recommend it. I nearly killed one O.o,
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

Thank you (and Canary), I'll try that. Currently getting a short message along the lines of "not enough privileges ... no miners found", when I tried -G -S (on a Windows x64 machine).

Oh, and how did you overclock yours? Was soldering required?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I've always though that the first country to recognize btc will rule the world... Germany ain't too far from it...
If they are smart, they will create a tax-free btc trade zone and watch their economy take off in the next decade... I'd open a company there...  Grin

Where's the bitcoin foundation on lobbying country/governments of say Iceland to make btc an on par currency?Huh

READ CAREFULLY:

Germany is the first country which will officially be accepting Bitcoin and classifying it as a private currency, which has great implications as it will mean that some commercial profits on Bitcoin related endeavors may be taxable.
 Wink
I believe this puts BitCoin in the same Category as Gold and Silver.

http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/bitcoin-is-a-private-currency-in-germany-accepts-federal-government-11000

it's under-powering that stick.  I recommend bfgminer for large deployments...

Does it have a -nogpu mode? I have a couple of GPUs on the same system that I want to continue to run through cgminer in separate processes.
I believe it's -G
so, it should be: "bfgminer.exe -G -S all"

donator

Does it have a -nogpu mode? I have a couple of GPUs on the same system that I want to continue to run through cgminer in separate processes.
I believe it's -G
so, it should be: "bfgminer.exe -G -S all"
legendary

donator
30BEs (10GHs) received just now and are already hashing @ BitMinter. Thanks for excellent service, Canary!

There is one suspicious stick, showing too many HW errors. I need to find which one and monitor it in isolation a bit...

may be your hubs.  what hubs do you have?  I am running 110 sticks on bitminter  hubs and/or power bricks  can cause issues.

I am playing with various setups, that's why I first need to fin which one its.

I will use 10 D-Links (6 BEs per hub). 3 are in turn connected to a 4-port USB 1.1 hub on the back of my old Mag screen, while 7 are connected to ST-Lab U-500. It's one of the sticks in the latter config. 3 D-Links are still being delivered.
You can see the first stage on my USB hub thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2903723

Also tried playing around with Pi. The USB 1.1 hub portion works flawlessly, while on the U-500 based side, once I start connecting the third HUB onwards, I only get about 3-4 BEs per hub. So now my Pi only runs 3 D-Links via USB 1.1 hub, while the U-500 is connected to the PC, which is on 24/7 anyway.

@Taugeran: Thanks for the tip. I was trying to find some semblance of "identify/disable device" in CGMiner, but it does not seem to have it.

EDIT: One is definitely looking off (#11). Will need to investigate tonight:

EDIT 2: It is a hub problem. Identified the stick, moved to another machine and it runs fine. Put another stick into that hub for a total of 6 and another stick started showing HW errors. Looks like one of my currently 7 D-Links receives less power than its brethren.

donator
30BEs (10GHs) received just now and are already hashing @ BitMinter. Thanks for excellent service, Canary!

There is one suspicious stick, showing too many HW errors. I need to find which one and monitor it in isolation a bit...

use bfgminer 3.1.4 if you aren't for a little bit. once it identifies them all as erupts, you can got into
Code:
[M]anage
devices-> highlight the one with errors->and
Code:
[I]dentify
it.

this will stop it hashing for about 10 seconds, turn the led on solid and you can find it Smiley

hope this helped

edit: forgot [ i ] is bbcode

Yes sir!!! I requested that feature and Luke delivered!!!!  I helped him test it for a little bit as well, but Luke did all the work and he gets all the credit  Grin  it's a fantastic feature that was missing
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Received my 2 Eligius orders and am mining away on my Raspberry Pi
legendary

may be your hubs.  what hubs do you have?  I am running 110 sticks on bitminter  hubs and/or power bricks  can cause issues.

I am playing with various setups, that's why I first need to fin which one its.

I will use 10 D-Links (6 BEs per hub). 3 are in turn connected to a 4-port USB 1.1 hub on the back of my old Mag screen, while 7 are connected to ST-Lab U-500. It's one of the sticks in the latter config. 3 D-Links are still being delivered.
You can see the first stage on my USB hub thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2903723

Also tried playing around with Pi. The USB 1.1 hub portion works flawlessly, while on the U-500 based side, once I start connecting the third HUB onwards, I only get about 3-4 BEs per hub. So now my Pi only runs 3 D-Links via USB 1.1 hub, while the U-500 is connected to the PC, which is on 24/7 anyway.

@Taugeran: Thanks for the tip. I was trying to find some semblance of "identify/disable device" in CGMiner, but it does not seem to have it.

EDIT: One is definitely looking off (#11). Will need to investigate tonight:

EDIT 2: It is a hub problem. Identified the stick, moved to another machine and it runs fine. Put another stick into that hub for a total of 6 and another stick started showing HW errors. Looks like one of my currently 7 D-Links receives less power than its brethren.

use bfgminer 3.1.4 if you aren't for a little bit. once it identifies them all as erupts, you can got into
Code:
[M]anage
devices-> highlight the one with errors->and
Code:
[I]dentify
it.

this will stop it hashing for about 10 seconds, turn the led on solid and you can find it Smiley

hope this helped

edit: forgot [ i ] is bbcode
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'

may be your hubs.  what hubs do you have?  I am running 110 sticks on bitminter  hubs and/or power bricks  can cause issues.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Recieved today, thanks alot Canary
donator
I've always though that the first country to recognize btc will rule the world... Germany ain't too far from it...
If they are smart, they will create a tax-free btc trade zone and watch their economy take off in the next decade... I'd open a company there...  Grin

Where's the bitcoin foundation on lobbying country/governments of say Iceland to make btc an on par currency?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: