Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 5. (Read 72165 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!

No more bulk discounts on USB miners or am I not putting in a big enough number?

EDIT: or is the website meant to be like Eligius and is for people just wanting to order 1 unit?
There are multiple outlets now
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

No more bulk discounts on USB miners or am I not putting in a big enough number?

EDIT: or is the website meant to be like Eligius and is for people just wanting to order 1 unit?
donator
donator
literally 3 orders are outstanding, 2 with own labels (emailed) 1 with me handling shipping (PM'ed) <-- packed, waiting on labels  Grin

5100 USB miners went out. and 100 blades are out.  1.8Th/s (1,806,600 Mh/s) added to the network.

I've again learned from running #20/21 (as I have with each batch) and #22 will be much more precise and simpler for all.

Whew!!!

WoW you're probably beating Kingston and Sandisk in usb products, shipping per week
no way. they sell hundreds of thousands if not more per week. retail + oem
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
literally 3 orders are outstanding, 2 with own labels (emailed) 1 with me handling shipping (PM'ed) <-- packed, waiting on labels  Grin

5100 USB miners went out. and 100 blades are out.  1.8Th/s (1,806,600 Mh/s) added to the network.

I've again learned from running #20/21 (as I have with each batch) and #22 will be much more precise and simpler for all.

Whew!!!

WoW you're probably beating Kingston and Sandisk in usb products, shipping per week
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just saw my tracking number in my messg. box.....Thanks a Mill. BTC Canary!!
Activity: 336

Whew!!!

Hey Canary Awesome job!  BTW, am I one of the 3 remaining or rather top 3 in line for next GB #22?
donator

Hire Elves with more reliable cars?
Sad elves are very good and reliable... stuff happens, we fix and go on...
donator

Whew!!!

Great work so far! Any word yet if Eligius lets us view our orders yet? Interested in that tracking number that was blank in the email we (all?) received.

ty ty!
Eligius won't have viewable order pages. that would require account creation and Eligius is not going to go that route.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform

Hire Elves with more reliable cars?
Activity: 237
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

Whew!!!

Great work so far! Any word yet if Eligius lets us view our orders yet? Interested in that tracking number that was blank in the email we (all?) received.

ty ty!
donator

Whew!!!
donator
pssst.. GB #22  go go!!  Wink

Rest is for the WEAK!
lol
Launching tonight Smiley you will have several options and an easier ordering option too as an alternative...
Working on these things today  Grin
Activity: 280
Received yesterday ahead of time. All working properly. Looking forward to next batch!
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
pssst.. GB #22  go go!!  Wink

Rest is for the WEAK!
lol
Activity: 231
donator
You're welcome all who have posted a thanks for receiving your orders!
Glad that you hashing away!  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Recieved my two BE's today, just hooked them up and hashing away Cheesy Came before the estimated usps receive date, which is also a plus.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
received my blade today.  up and hashing.  thanks canary!
Pages:
Jump to: