Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #20/21 .31 - .35 btc for USB miners & 10.25 blades - USA only - page 7. (Read 72165 times)

donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
done with FedEx.

today's shipments received a PM.

the group buy remains CLOSED.  we are going to catch up with outstanding orders tonight based on inventory and then we will open up the next batch.

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
When will you be able to ship out my order from batch 20.  You said you would contact me later regarding shipping and I haven't heard back from you. 

Thanks for replying via pm.
Activity: 342
When will you be able to ship out my order from batch 20.  You said you would contact me later regarding shipping and I haven't heard back from you. 
donator
I never got a PM with tracking for my large order... Has it not shipped yet? I PMed, but hadn't seen a response yet. I was hoping to get them today as opposed to next week.
I haven't heard anything yet for my small order.  I guess I should have done the pre paid shipping label thing.

folks as stated several times this group buy was closed.  your continued orders are rolling into the next group, which will have it's own thread and will be processed next week.
My order was in 41 hours before the GB was closed:
I PM'd info @ August 13, 2013, 07:32:58 AM
Posted my order @ August 13, 2013, 07:43:04 AM
Group buy closed @ August 15, 2013, 12:41:10 AM
i'm not sure if you just hit quote to post your timestamps or if you think you didn't make into the group's shipping orders because I posted a message that the group is closed...
according to what you posted wrt to date and time seems like you are part of the group and after I'm done dropping off shipments, PMs with tracking numbers will follow.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I never got a PM with tracking for my large order... Has it not shipped yet? I PMed, but hadn't seen a response yet. I was hoping to get them today as opposed to next week.
I haven't heard anything yet for my small order.  I guess I should have done the pre paid shipping label thing.

folks as stated several times this group buy was closed.  your continued orders are rolling into the next group, which will have it's own thread and will be processed next week.
My order was in 41 hours before the GB was closed:
I PM'd info @ August 13, 2013, 07:32:58 AM
Posted my order @ August 13, 2013, 07:43:04 AM
Group buy closed @ August 15, 2013, 12:41:10 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
off to drop off today's packages...
*prays for that lovely PM with as tracking number*
Activity: 336
Canary, hope there aren't any more sleigh troubles for you or your elves and watch out from them kitty kats. Can you please check to see I was able to re-send you the correct verification info. when you get a chance. thanks.
donator
off to drop off today's packages...
Activity: 336
Can someone explain to me? I sent this guy money, I sent a signed message, I sent a shipping label. but he keeps saying he cant verify my message? Am I doing something wrong?

I went on blockchain, found my transaction. Saw the account it came from, use that in the account line, and wrote my message, and generated a sig. sent all these to canary...

hey mvrk10256. I had trouble too. I am a newbie but I figured it out. Here is where I went wrong.

1st in blockchain.info  use the transaction id to find the wallet address you sent from. then in bitcoin-qt got to file, sign message

in the 1st line you input your wallet address (and if there is more than one choose the first 1 in the transaction chain).

Then put your info in the message, then click to sign. Then I went to verify tab to verify message. I copied and pasted everything, BUT I

into trouble by trying to copy and paste the signature, instead I had to use the clipboard button right next to the signature line, or I could

not verify. Canary told me I should be able to copy/paste, but it wouldn't work for me. Still waiting to hear from Canary to be sure he did

verify, but I was now able to verify myself only doing it this way.
donator
I have no information for TX ID: 25828476393e08f13782ec2d6b8a74cee71864477098fc87bed327dbd46ef140

Please PM me what i need if this is yours.
Activity: 20
I just received 7 Block Erupters I ordered. It was perfect timing as the USB hub I ordered arrive together with them.

They are hashing right now, and all of them seem to be working well. Cheesy

http://i.imgur.com/0gWdwCv.jpg
Activity: 8

Ya. I been making that mistake. Hopefully I got it all sorted out now, just waiting on confirmation. Even if its rolled into the next GB thats fine.
donator

Activity: 51
I sent this "guy"..........  Listen, sign only the tracking number.  That is all.

Agreed.  The tutorial says you need to sign the full mailing address rather than the tracking number on your email with the packing slip.  Just sign the tracking number (w/o any spaces)!
I sent this "guy"..........  Listen, sign only the tracking number.  That is all.

I sent him/her/them another email. I got it figured out now I think. Sorry for all the confusion. I didnt realize the text in the signature mattered, i though the combination of account/key would display the message....

Sorry first time.
Activity: 938
mackstuart; 50; 16.25;  1FqQ4epQphzB8b9tJZHgsPMxyZP5WtrVnu

a1287f97fbd36030e66d138739315b6cad52b089e871793762c2f72a609881cc
Activity: 938
Can someone explain to me? I sent this guy money, I sent a signed message, I sent a shipping label. but he keeps saying he cant verify my message? Am I doing something wrong?

I went on blockchain, found my transaction. Saw the account it came from, use that in the account line, and wrote my message, and generated a sig. sent all these to canary...
Activity: 12
Activity: 51
hookthem; 3; .93; 1BVgDBnvvkYAc9aRKZPKCv4dCwM71ySP8P

Label to come

I sent signed messages for the shipping address and the mailing label.  Please let me know if you didn't receive them!
Pages:
Jump to: