Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 21. (Read 37125 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How many blades can fit into one medium flat rate box and large?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
jshinra; 14; 1.8 + 0.72; 1Q4eKaZM1ncFXoB5gNv8cojY9s4prx7J3y

Assorted colors if you can. Thank you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
thinking of ordering 10 blades.. waiting on shipping cost/method? and will you include backplanes for orders =>10
Activity: 7
It looks like there's a serial port at least... maybe one can use an FTDI cable
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
where is that usb port we were all hearing about?

eHHHH, not impressed... Thought they would come out with something new and exciting... its like the iphone 4 and iphone 4S but the S this time stands for SLOW lol

But I'll probably still buy a few

What's the advantage to having a USB port over ethernet?  So you have to leave your PC on all the time too?

Would've been nice to hook it up to a Raspberry Pi, and use CGminer.. Its just a nicer and cleaner setup, then with ethernet cables everywhere, and having to go to each individual IP to see the status..
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

eHHHH, not impressed... Thought they would come out with something new and exciting... its like the iphone 4 and iphone 4S but the S this time stands for SLOW lol

What's the advantage to having a USB port over ethernet?  So you have to leave your PC on all the time too?

I suppose one could use ethernet to set up a USB wifi then disconnect the cat5 thereby reducing, tho not eliminating, damage threat from lightening strikes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048
xyzzy099 ; 2 new blades ; 8 ; 1Lu4ZAThgPzGAoUFq8Xib32N1KuSDtv7MN
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I didn't skim through all 7 pages of the thread yet, but are there any Blade miners still available?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
MonocleMan; 7; 1.4; 1DAW1Rjqf5aZ9tkmxFV66ymtD5fSprrC9r
I will proportion out some colors for you unless you want same color?

I would rather the colors be luck of the draw and have the seals on the white cardboard boxes intact.
The 10 count cases have a sticker at the end that tells him what color the BE's are. He isn't cracking the seals on the boxes

Thank you.  Has that always been the case?  If so it kinds of blows holes in the excuse that the seals were broken to check the color as explained by a reseller who claimed all seals were broken for that reason.

Yep! Been buying them since Early June,  They have always had the colored sticker on them. I had a problem with a Direct reseller that the seals were cracked.. I stopped buying from them unless he has them in stock to ship now and canary is OOS. I would rather pay a dollar or 2 extra for integrety.

I had the same problem with an indirect seller.  Got their last few remaining units from the last few batches and all of them had the seals broken and the cases were missing the outer plastic bag they come wrapped in.  Nothing like buying used for the new price.   Embarrassed
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
hephaist0s; 1 new blade; 4; 1DM8pdm1KbTfAcChuoawkEEbwEqGVzmqQ4

Last Wednesday I ordered one of the old blades from CanaryInTheMine, saw it ship in the afternoon of the same day, and had it in my hands on Friday afternoon. That was frikkin awesome; thanks for doing such great work!
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
philipma1957 ;20; 3.6btc 1Fo2K52Rz7LZw9fcF5BDdDBjfNaViQ8J3x  

If possible All the colors, but black. I have a lot of  black ones  in hand.  Looking forward to this. Label for a padded flat rate with signature has been sent. TY
Activity: 34
Hi,

should i use Small Flat Rate Box for a shipping of 1 blade?

or it is too small?
That box is too small. You would néed a medium at least.
I usually ship them Fedex.  3 fit in large express box.
Szz

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll choose this one :

Medium Flat Rate Box

11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2
13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8"

i hope this will be far enough.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Hi,

or it is too small?
That box is too small. You would néed a medium at least.
I usually ship them Fedex.  3 fit in large express box.
Szz
Activity: 34
Hi,

or it is too small?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Hey Canary, thanks for getting back to me, i just sent you bit coins for more erupt ors, please make sure to check your PM and send all my orders together tommorow! thanks a lot!
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
one more day of rest... then shipping time!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: