Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 25. (Read 37125 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
lexcat; 50; 9.0; 1kKfS6ii35Do6RcWq6p3J7ihy5jU9kouX
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
So, no worries that the tracking number message didn't get verified yet.  Just busy and it's a long weekend?  Or did I screw it up.  Same address as last time, so ....
Shipping should start on Tuesday.. If there's an issue with your email, I will let you know and we'll get it resolved ASAP.  Also, those with provided labels can check tracking info and/or setup email notification. For your labels to get updates on tracking progress.
Thanks!
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
So, no worries that the tracking number message didn't get verified yet.  Just busy and it's a long weekend?  Or did I screw it up.  Same address as last time, so ....
donator
New Blades:
4 btc
~10.7 Gh/s. fixed speed. not over-clockable. USB connection available.

WHEN YOU WILL SENT IT IF BUY IT TODAY?
As the OP indicates, the new blades will arrive towards the end of next week at best.
donator
.18? aww man :-( If only I waited 12 hours.
No worries... You won't be disappointed Smiley I'll revisit your order mid next week after I catch up on my PMs

I am going to take the holidays off anyways... Post office is closed and a break would be nice too.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
So the 0.15BTC coupons that I was hoping to recieve for my earlier purchases, (earlier thatn the 30% that got the coupons), are now pointless for practical purposes.  This is madness.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 403
*RIGHT ON* sir CanaryInTheMine.  I'll be ordering 3 blades as soon as I clear it with wifey.  Thanks for the GREAT effort.

H@shKraker
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Old blades are easy to setup. I can have one setup and running in under 5 minutes and then you don't ever have to touch it again :p

Yes, but for people (like me) that want a laptop sitting in the garage of an older house running multiple miners via WiFi, USB is actually a godsend.

I also think they will sell like hotcakes to 'noobs' because of this fact. Look at the premium BFL miners sell for on eBay vs. blades.
Activity: 151
sunsofdust; 2; 8.00; 18zCM67c1WoNFYYYEFLZxMAzibxhGJWmhJ
Activity: 148
Old blades are easy to setup. I can have one setup and running in under 5 minutes and then you don't ever have to touch it again :p

i would say that for a technical capable user they are easy. but if you are a complete novice stick with the usbs. i have had people who did not know how to change their local ip to match 192.168.1.x ... hurray for teamviewer!

if you can set up a home cable/dsl router without using the 'easy button' then yes old blades are easy to set up.
Activity: 290
RicRock; 4; 0.72; 1sAfeVLjG7495n5k1opwguS7PGwfGroDh
Activity: 239
Dresdenreader; 9; 1.62; 12MnatSTudtfdM1rWEa9qVJ32oJZxAeKCZ
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
well its still going to take some set up and admin i think, but should be marginally easier than the last gen blades.
ok good. so they are a little easier than old blades. I have mined before and am tech/software savvy, but just do not want to waste any time if I get something like this.
Details on how to run them?
Activity: 280
Hell?
well its still going to take some set up and admin i think, but should be marginally easier than the last gen blades.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
um, why cant you overclock these blades?

i think they are a more refined version with less knobs and exposed wires and shit. so just plug and play.
are these plug and play, that easy? please confirm?
Activity: 280
Hell?

i think they are a more refined version with less knobs and exposed wires and shit. so just plug and play.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Activity: 180
keeron;3;0.54;13ycnFkBQaUVXBXJNknE5Zrkhcqtd6S6X3

PM and email (with shipping label PDF) sent
Pages:
Jump to: