Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] batch #23/24 .105 btc USB + 4 btc NEW Blade miners - page 24. (Read 37125 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
Well. Just bought one for 5BTC yesterday. Feel like being cheated.

actually you did pretty good at 1BTC decrease in price. AMC seller(s) in this forum sold a shiteload of Blades a couple weeks ago when they were at 10.25 BTC +  (and then shipped weeks later when they got the new price breaK. HOWEVER , LET ME BE CLEAR - THIS WAS DEFINITELY NOT "CANARYINTHEMINE" (THIS THREADS SELLER)

Actually the whole point of leaving this comment was to praise 'Canary' for being a stand up gentleman!  If you live in the USA, this is your guy!  there is another main ASiCMINER authorized distributor around these parts, however Canary is a far wiser decision.  Can you believe it??!  An actual honest ASIC SALESMAN?!? IT CANT BE TRUE!!     CCANARY YOU ARE A RARE BREED INDEED GOOD SIR!  
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Canary would you mind PMing me when you're back. Interested in your bulk rate for blades. I don't think it was mentioned how many blades will fit into a large flat rate box for example, or is there a better way to ship them in bulk? Thanks.
Activity: 98
Can somebody link any additional information on the blades? USB available meaning we can link these babies up to a hub? 3.0 I assume?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
20 brand-spanking new USB Erupters just showed up at my door!  I wasn't actually expecting these until after the holiday.  What a great surprise.  I have 10 each of the Gold and Blue.  Thanks for something other than black!  The gold is lighter than the old gold Erupters... really nice looking in a black hub.  The blue is very nice too and will look great in the silver hub I have coming tomorrow.  Right now the blue Erupters are crammed into every available USB port in my office, lol.

Canary rocks!
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
BigJon901; 1; 4.00; 16CLdHcoSN3aipVXL8HGpM7bayxpv3gNDQ
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
done with PMing for today. ttyl all.
donator
want to buy 1 of those Blade , Live in Ireland how much will it cost in total ? (newbie here)
link on my OP for international buyers.  if you have no re-seller for your country, I can ship, otherwise, please contact your re-seller.  maybe it's yxt?
donator
Is there any discounts for bulk purchases?
Yes. PMed
Activity: 140
want to buy 1 of those Blade , Live in Ireland how much will it cost in total ? (newbie here)
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Is there any discounts for bulk purchases?
donator
I accidentally sent 1.96 btc to you that I meant to send to SSB. Can you refund it? You would be my hero and prove to this community that you are the most reputable reseller.

Otherwise, at least can I send you 2.04 btc more and get a blade?
I'd prefer that you sent 2.04 and got a blade from me. Smiley
but if you want a refund anyway, sure no problem....

the issue is that I am away taking time off for the weekend as i mentioned I would...
I'm sneaking a few minutes in to reply to some PMs and posts... (before my wife kills me)...
donator
Activity: 140
Is your website still open
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I accidentally sent 1.96 btc to you that I meant to send to SSB. Can you refund it? You would be my hero and prove to this community that you are the most reputable reseller.

Otherwise, at least can I send you 2.04 btc more and get a blade?
Activity: 98
metal_jacke1; 4; .72; 1MiPyU4962r4VGiy38PntpHU6yhUiBM9hg
Activity: 21
And here I am with .14 btc left after my last purchase from you.  lol
Activity: 43
r7970; 1; 4; 1C4VGs361gca9N8fxN8pb9bawRR59eqqB1
Activity: 34
ferdyxd; 1; 4 ; 148nKdqjjJPGQXAQrg5ZBtMRWNaBe7vxeS

93e4a35277bacd4956c4cd6e20ee1c2f2fbd0ee6f68005026fd0f0b40d63db4f
Activity: 11
Hey Canary, great group buy! I may snag a new blade, but I'm only willing to put my BTC down once the exact specs and pics are released (Mining protocol, cgminer or BFGminer compatibility). Seeing as the OP doesn't include them, could you give us as good of a projection as possible as to when that would be? if Friedcat is sending a new batch of in about a week, I'd expect that he's got at least some pre-production sample pictures he could give to the resellers.
Activity: 66
Spieder; 1; 4 ; 1EAxyEvAauJ9n8bA6QYg18fbzoHwnSJFCb

Canary, I'm probably going to order two more before Tuesday of next week so I'll send you one pm with the tracking number.
Pages:
Jump to: