Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BetBTC - Bitcoin Sports Betting | Signature Campaign | Auto Payouts - page 11. (Read 11775 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
WARNING:
If you make more than 20 posts per day please be advised that due to bitcoitalk's forum limitations we are only able to check the validity (content, length and category) of the last 20 posts. This means that even if you make 100 posts a day but your last 20 are not eligible, your daily payout would be 0.

Epic changes   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028
BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments
Rules updated.

Category Restrictions Implemented
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Hey guys, loved to join you here Smiley , please take a minute and reply to my message too. And a general question for you guys about site, do you offer live events coverage ?
legendary
Allright, enrolled!

It appears that Saturday night fever is done.. Registrations are almost over guys!
i`m in ?

Yes, you are!
Allright, enrolled!

It appears that Saturday night fever is done.. Registrations are almost over guys!
i`m in ?
legendary
Allright, enrolled!

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
My username on the website is: HardcoreSuperstar
Activity: 499
I am highly interested in joining this.

Username : txbtc
site username : txbtc

I will love to wear the campaign as long as you guys pay honestly ( which is highly likely ) Smiley

Let me know please.
Alright I will give it a shot since there is no minimum post limits. My username is Bardman.

Congratulations! You are our first signature user Wink

hey. money automatically awards on ballance ? or i must inform you for first ?

Our Signature Campaign Module was built to be 100% automatic.

You just have to sign up one time on this topic, and after enrolled system is programmed to process & credit daily without admin or user intervention!

My username on betbtc : Temo58

Alright I will give it a shot since there is no minimum post limits. My username is Bardman.

You just have to sign up one time on this topic, and after enrolled system is programmed to process & credit daily without admin or user intervention!

Yea. thats gooood. i`m put sig. wait here. i will inform you  Grin
legendary

legendary

You can now update your sig .

legendary
Hello,
Can i join the campaign i have negative trust.
Thanks
Well it doesnt say anything about accounts with negative trust arent allowed in the campaign so its free for everyone

Campaign Updated.

We don't accept users with negative feedback, missed that point on the original topic!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Hello,
Thanks
Well it doesnt say anything about accounts with negative trust arent allowed in the campaign so its free for everyone
Activity: 616
Hello,
Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
The fact that you need a minimum of BTC0.01 make this looked like a pain Tongue
with a lower amount of pay rates to yobit (which many considered the worst campaign here) people need a lot of time to reach the required amount Wink
Step up the game and maybe remove that minimum Smiley
legendary
We are fully aware that payouts are not the best, however as you see it's a new campaign and we want to start with few users while we optimise all features.

If we can get like 5 beta members during the next days it's perfectly fine for us - we don't need more - and after some time we will release the final campaign with updated prices.

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Hi again!

We are fully aware of other signature offers. Here at BetBTC this is the offer we have for now.

If you are not satisfied with our offer there's no big deal  Wink

Have a good day

not to get you down but yobit is way more better than this campaign for now, the only users that will join here i think is those who are kicked from yobit and are very low quality posters. goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: