Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] bhCoins Serie 4 DIY physical bitcoin LIMITED EDITION - page 2. (Read 5335 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
...s and the private keys.

Public keys I hope?
The QR codes and the private keys are covered by the coins Wink
If that's true, then the resell value = 0. Great. =(

Not necessarily, they're DIY coins and come with extra holograms, correct? So you could generate and place new addresses, or just sell them with the extra holos for the buyer to do that.

Oops got them confused. So many coins. Nothing to see here, move along  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

Public keys I hope?

Not necessarily, they're DIY coins and come with extra holograms, correct? So you could generate and place new addresses, or just sell them with the extra holos for the buyer to do that.

Public keys I hope?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Public keys I hope?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, I just received my package of bhCoins V4. and I like them, but V3. was a better in my opinion. I really miss the certificate of authenticity that was included in that version. This version has a nice envelop, but what's inside is very plain. It's just a piece of paper with two QR codes, the addresses and the private keys.

EDIT: I just checked and the addresses on the piece of paper matches none of my four coins. Why?

Sent! Can't wait  Smiley
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Just sent payment as instructed in PM. Thanks
Same here. Can't wait to receive them. 4 more coins for my collection. I really need more display boxes.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
Just sent payment as instructed in PM. Thanks
legendary
Can I have 4 coins delivered to the UK please?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I will take one of each for 0.06BTC minus the 10% returning customers discount makes it 0.054BTC. Please sent me a payment address and I'll pay up and send you my address. Wink
I'd like 3each (12 total) @ 0.011 each, shipping to US. PM me with details pls =)
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Finally snatching some of the latest series up. I will buy 11 of them at the 0.011 unit price for 0.121 BTC. The quantity price is great and the free shipping is an amazing deal I don't need the 10% returning customer discount. Feel free to ship them the slowest option available as well I trust you and Intl. shipping is expensive.

Would like 3 of Antique golden, 3 Antique silver, and 3 of Mirror silver, and 2 of Mirror golden if possible. Please PM and I will send payment and shipping details. Thanks for a sweet deal.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Hey man,

Coins arrived today! Really nice, was expecting them a bit heavier, but who cares Smiley Still haven't recieved any refund, since I left my address in a pm at your request Smiley

Again nice coins, review will be added in my thread , once I have some time, next weekend, my bachelor weekend, the horror, the HORROR!
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Is the hologram a sticker or a scratch off label?
Could the private keys be replaced afterwards?

This holograms are tamper evident. If you remove it , it will leave glue and aluminum residue.
Yes you can replace the PK with another printed by you o just use the extra keys and holograms we provide.

Hope that helps.

Please post a picture of the hologram.
Thanks

You can see it in the photo album.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

This holograms are tamper evident. If you remove it , it will leave glue and aluminum residue.
Yes you can replace the PK with another printed by you o just use the extra keys and holograms we provide.

Hope that helps.

Please post a picture of the hologram.
Thanks

Hope that helps.
legendary
Thank you @hephaist0s from great review on your blog!! We'll have more updates to come, so stay tunned  Wink
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
I received mine today, and they look great. They are super shiny and have a nice weight!

Thanks for another great coin series, guys!

I posted a couple more pictures here in my curiosity case of bitcoin objects.
Pages:
Jump to: